What's new

Do you believe in God/Gods?

How strong is your belief in God/Gods?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One and Only The Almighty the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful, without a shadow of doubt

I can believe existence of Aliens but God :no:

U3nNHZd.jpg

Marxist who believes in GoD.........................

I believe in God or Gods, ....My political views changed alot in last few years ....

and there are some Marxist-Leninist Politicians, who believe in God (P Govinda Pilla ,TK Hamsa ...etc)

I don't believe in GODs, who we call by names. But I believe in the existence of a super power..and I respect that.

Answered 10.
because it is.

A few years back I was agnostic, but a few events (personal stuff I can't share) and under the guidance of wiser men, my faith is now strong.

Yes I do believe in God.

Being atheist seems to be fashion now a days.

And why there is number system in poll, Either you believe or not believe. There is no 50,60 or 70 % believes.

There should be YES or NO.

oops i guess i voted incorrectly... I believe in One God and my points are 10 out of 10

I believe in the existence of Allah, but I disagree to some of his decrees, I really don't like Allah sometimes. He can not do anything to anyone in the name of test and reward.

No I am not Munafiq, Munafiq means who changes his words/commitment after making promise and who shows double standard before and after another person.

you mean this???????
playing-god.jpg

Mixed Russian Vodka and scotch yesterday... sitting on the terrace having "votch" with my favourite book at 5am and enjoyin the rain ... what more could a guy want.

Sinning and grinning..

Women... :D

I dont believe in any gods-

I believe only in Allah-

I believe in all gods-

I believe in Allah also- That's what my religion teaches me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom