What's new

Do you believe in God/Gods?

How strong is your belief in God/Gods?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for as long as there are dead infants and child rapes, there's no chance of the existence of personal and benevolent god.

The only other options are the existence of a impersonal god who doesn't care about us or a personal but sadist god. The first doesn't care whether or not we pray/ believe in him and the second doesn't deserve any respect or praise.

f*in polls i was gonna vote 10 but mistakenly voted one :hitwall:

i believe

but im gonna go to hell :sleep:

Mixed Russian Vodka and scotch yesterday... sitting on the terrace having "votch" with my favourite book at 5am and enjoyin the rain ... what more could a guy want...

Sinning and grinning..

what abut homemade wine do you ever drink it ? neat alcohol?

I haven't decided whether to believe or not :D

we called it SHAPAR in our area bhawalpur and those who drink it we called shapri :cheesy: its pure alcohol like medical alcohol and you really need power to drink it . when i was in pak i drink some time 500 to 700ml or shaper

content_img.5086.img.jpg

You Dislike Allah?

Are you a Munafiq?

I believe in the existence of Allah, but I disagree to some of his decrees, I really don't like Allah sometimes. He can not do anything to anyone in the name of test and reward.

No I am not Munafiq, Munafiq means who changes his words/commitment after making promise and who shows double standard before and after another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom