What's new

Do you believe in ghosts

Do you believe in ghosts

• Total voters
Is tarah ki aik Afwah Pakistan main b phaeli thi 2 ya 3 saal pehle! :rofl:

Keh aik number se call ayee gi pick nahi karna coz jo pick kartha hai

us ki mout ho jati hai lolzzz i was like :rofl:

I know you are talking about hoax of 2007 and same was true for Nigeria in 2004. I dont know whether all of them are same or not but I have met people who have seen such incidences with their eyes. As I quoted above not only stupid but some software engineer also died in such incidence. Still I never believed in MunhNochwa and Monkey man of Delhi incident...

sorry i have accidentally voted No.

Yes, i do believe in ghosts and evil spirits.

I have never experienced it myself but my relatives have witnessed it. My relatives actually left their home in Lahore because it was haunted.:devil:

Last edited:
if u r muslim and have faith on Quran than u must believe in exist

Section 1
[Jinn 72:1] Proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “I have received the divine revelation that some jinns attentively listened to my recitation, so they said, ‘We have heard a unique Qur’an.’

[Jinn 72:2] ‘That guides to the path of goodness, we have therefore accepted faith in it; and we shall never ascribe anyone as a partner to our Lord.’

[Jinn 72:3] ‘And that our Lord’s Majesty is Supreme - He has neither chosen a wife nor a child.’

[Jinn 72:4] ‘And that the fool among us used to utter false exaggerations against Allah.’

[Jinn 72:5] ‘Whereas we had thought that men and jinns would not never fabricate a lie against Allah!’

[Jinn 72:6] ‘And indeed some men among humans used to take the protection of some men among jinns, so it further increased their haughtiness.’

[Jinn 72:7] ‘And that they assumed, like you humans assume, that Allah would not send any Noble Messenger.’

[Jinn 72:8] ‘And we reached the sky, so we found it strongly guarded and filled with comets.’

[Jinn 72:9] ‘And that we sometimes used to sit in some places in the sky, to listen; so whoever now listens finds a fiery comet waiting for him.’

[Jinn 72:10] ‘And we do not know whether harm is intended for those on the earth, or whether their Lord intends goodness for them.’

[Jinn 72:11] ‘And among us some are virtuous and some are the other type; we are split into several branches.’

[Jinn 72:12] ‘And we are certain that we cannot defeat Allah in the earth, nor can we run out of His grasp.’

[Jinn 72:13] ‘And that when we heard the guidance, we accepted faith in it; so whoever accepts faith in his Lord, has no fear - neither of any loss nor of any injustice.’

[Jinn 72:14] ‘And that some among us are Muslims and some are the unjust; and whoever has accepted Islam – it is they who have thought rightly.’

[Jinn 72:15] ‘And as for the unjust - they are the fuel of hell.’ ”

[Jinn 72:16] And proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “I have received the divine revelation that ‘Had they remained upright on the straight path, We would have given them abundant water.’

[Jinn 72:17] ‘In order to test them with it; and whoever turns away from the remembrance of his Lord – He will put him in a punishment that keeps on increasing.’

[Jinn 72:18] ‘And that the mosques are for Allah only – therefore do not worship anyone along with Allah.’

[Jinn 72:19] ‘And that when Allah’s bondman stood up to worship Him, the jinns had almost crowded upon him.’ ”

Section 2

[Jinn 72:20] Say (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “I worship only Allah, and I do not ascribe any partner to Him.”

[Jinn 72:21] Proclaim (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “I am not the master of any harm or benefit for you.”

[Jinn 72:22] Say, “No one will ever save me from Allah, and other than Him, I will not find any refuge.”

[Jinn 72:23] “I only convey the commands from Allah, and His messages; and whoever disobeys the commands of Allah and His Noble Messenger – then indeed for him is the fire of hell, in which they will remain for ever and ever.”

[Jinn 72:24] Till the time when they will see what they are promised - so they will now come to know whose aide is weak, and who is lesser in number.

[Jinn 72:25] Say (O dear Prophet Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him), “I do not know whether what you are promised is close or if my Lord will postpone it for a while.”

[Jinn 72:26] The All Knowing of all the hidden does not give anyone the control over His secrets.

[Jinn 72:27] Except to His chosen Noble Messengers – so He appoints guards in front and behind him. (Allah gave the knowledge of the hidden to the Holy Prophet – peace and blessings be upon him.)

[Jinn 72:28] In order to see that they have conveyed the messages of their Lord – and His knowledge encompasses all whatever they have, and He has kept all things accounted for.

Though I never denied existence of supernatural powers including so called lost souls, having a very belligerent attitude, I never cared about those things. The same thing with my wife who is a modern, well qualified working professional and as freaky as me. The biggest ghost that we had seen in our lives were no other but each other :partay: But then something happened in our life that completely changed me and my wife’s attitude towards this.

-------------------------------

Last edited:
I once saw a "Jinn" or ghost in my dream. But then i woke up and didn't see him again :cry:

This incident took place about 6-7 years ago

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You saw one i saw (let me count
.)
around 20-25 ghost in my dream. That day i actually saw a drama in which there were ghosts and things like that. I was about 8 years old .

Should I believe in ghost then?

Can any one tell me whats the difference between Jins and ghosts?

May be Ghost is the english translation of Jin

And i believe in Jins of both type. :angel: :devil:

And damn you diva, to make me remember this :P . Now I think someone is behind me :sick:
I have to constantly look around the room now and go sit in a corner. :undecided:

Corner is the worst position mate ...
ur exposing urself to two walls at the same time... :azn:

watch out .....:undecided::undecided:

:coffee:

May be Ghost is the english translation of Jin

And i believe in Jins of both type. :angel: :devil:

Ghosts and Jinns are different words with different meaning. English word for Jinn is Genie.

Ghosts are basically soul or spirit of a deceased person. The soul lingers on after death and takes different forms.

In Islam, there cannot be ghosts, as we believe that the soul departs forever once a person dies. It cannot come back and wander around and haunt people for whatever reason.

We do believe in Jinn's though, and you can read more of it online.

Corner is the worst position mate ...
ur exposing urself to two walls at the same time...

watch out .....

Hmm, well I think of it this way that if I was to sit in a corner, then I can see the whole room. And there won't be anything behind me since there is a wall, so I don't have to keep looking back :P

Unless ofcourse I start believing that somethings gonna come out of the wall :D

Ghosts and Jinns are different word with different meaning. English word for Jinn is Genie.

Ghosts are basically soul or spirit of a deceased person. The soul lingers on after death and takes different forms.

In Islam, there cannot be ghosts, as we believe that the soul departs forever once a person dies. It cannot come back and wander around and haunt people for whatever reason.

We do believe in Jinn's though, and you can read more of it online.

yup. You are right :cheers:

Jachh = Yaksha = Jin, they live in their parallel world.
Pishach = type of Ghost ,which is Vampire
Bhoot = ghost at least been born as human or may be other body and yet to be salvaged.
Pret = ghost never been in human body

Jachh = Yaksha = Jin, they live in their parallel world.
Pishach = type of Ghost ,which is Vampire
Bhoot = ghost at least been born as human or may be other body and yet to be salvaged.
Pret = ghost never been in human body

khaies = ghost which is more powerful
masaan = team lead of ghosts
masaani = female team lead of ghosts:lol:

Hmm, well I think of it this way that if I was to sit in a corner, then I can see the whole room. And there won't be anything behind me since there is a wall, so I don't have to keep looking back :P

Unless ofcourse I start believing that somethings gonna come out of the wall :D

But i thought the hand u saw did come out of the wall :undecided:...
u know the black, burnt , dead one ...

:coffee:

I believe in law of conservation energy plus mass,so as energy plus mass neither created nor destroyed but it can converted into one form to another.

So when any person dies all mass plus energy of his body simply returned to environment and recycled in future so I don't believe in ghosts as they cant came out of nowhere and plus supernatural powers they posses cant be came existence by mass plus energy that any person have within his body.

I believe in law of conservation energy plus mass,so as energy plus mass neither created nor destroyed but it can converted into one form to another.

So when any person dies all mass plus energy of his body simply returned to environment and recycled in future so I don't believe in ghosts as they cant came out of nowhere and plus supernatural powers they posses cant be came existence by mass plus energy that any person have within his body.

on the same concept the energy which is required to initiate the life process and which forms yourself is the self. Try meditating over who are you? Are you this body or within this body? This itself will reveal the answer as this body forms just a medium to interact with the world. Soul is neither created nor destroyed it gets transformed from one body to another that is what hinduism says.

Ok i believe in all of you who have posted in this thread :D

happy ghost day :P

Back
Top Bottom