What's new

Do we have hj 12

Range is more, 3300m.
Do you believe that Kornet-EM will eventually finds its way in PA? Or will we keep relying on M113 platform for missile carriers...?
images (5).jpeg

Hi is it possible these will be used recently at LOC if can be confirmed & what Indians are using the same category or something else at LOC
Thank you
Kornets is a expensive system and will only be used against enemy armor.....for LOC we have less expensive option like Biktar Shikan available.... @PanzerKiel correct me if I am wrong Pak Army also has Milan and they have also been used on LOC....

Kornets is a expensive system and will only be used against enemy armor.....for LOC we have less expensive option like Biktar Shikan available.... @PanzerKiel correct me if I am wrong Pak Army also has Milan and they have also been used on LOC....

I dont think so that they have been used there.......there are some pieces but they have been deployed somewhere else...somewhere far away.....not on LOC.

No it was Algeria.
The latter's deal from china is for Morocco, and its image has appeared in training the Moroccan army
photo of the HJ 12 AND ALSO we USE HJ 8
clipb202.jpg

we use Various launchers ATGM : A picture showing the types owned by the Moroccan army
Ebh9IpXXYAAtIiw

Ordering for Morocco We have drawn pictures from the exercises of the Moroccan army

The latter's deal from china is for Morocco, and its image has appeared in training the Moroccan army
photo of the HJ 12 AND ALSO we USE HJ 8
clipb202.jpg

we use Various launchers ATGM : A picture showing the types owned by the Moroccan army
Ebh9IpXXYAAtIiw

Ordering for Morocco We have drawn pictures from the exercises of the Moroccan army
What is NAG?

HJ-12 is Fire and forget system like Javelin Missile. To defeat modern armor, Top attack mode is used in these missiles.

Back
Top Bottom