What's new

Do we have hj 12

52 missiles would be expended in a very short time, keeping in view the training and ongoing operations.
52 are the launchers.

How many Baktier Shikhan launchers and missiles do we have?

I apologise this is information I can search for but finding updated info is difficult

How many Baktier Shikhan launchers and missiles do we have?

I apologise this is information I can search for but finding updated info is difficult
Roughly, hundreds of launchers, thousands of missiles.
According to SIPRI Pakistan had produced more than 228500 baktar shikan 'MISSILES' from 1996 to 2015

Of course, for them as well..... But then , they are comparatively more costly than other ATGMs.... Your choice... Which ATGMs you would like to expend on counter insurgency operations and which against expensive tanks?
Hi is it possible these will be used recently at LOC if can be confirmed & what Indians are using the same category or something else at LOC
Thank you

HJ-12 is a manned portable ATGM with fire and forget capability. Just like Javelin and Spike. Great survivability due to once fire, the operator can quickly move off unlike SALCO which operator still need to maintain position in his origin place to guide the missile until impact.

Back
Top Bottom