What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a monarchy... Learn from Imran Khan. It was a real democratic party they would not keep adding their relatives to the top of the party. That way their party can be assured only Gandhis rule India.

Well its called loyalty to visionary leaders & their family. We will elect them till they dont harm our country. Any Problem??

But loyalty things comes after you start realizing sacrifices done by your leaders for your country.
Look what you did to Jinnah & where is Pakistan.
And I have great regards for IK but who the hell Imran Khan is to speak about Indian democracy. Was he elected as PM or president ever?? Have he completed a single 5 years spell in Govt??
He is riding on dreams with no solid plans to support realities. May Allah bless him but he is for sure not best option to talk about Indian democracy. Mushy or Nawaz can but IK is in-egligible with no experience of heading/governing a nation.

Arjun Rampal is Punjabi - Arjun Rampal was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on 26 November 1972 to a Punjabi family from Delhi. I track all the Punjabis, Kashmiris (like Sanjay Suri) and Pathans in the Bollywood ;). And as I said before posting some pics of Central/South Indian celebrities doesn't change the fact how an average person from those areas look like.

Yeah I know about Arjun belongs to M.P,India.
I live in Maharashtra I have seen many punjabi families settled here since decades & are maharashtrian today.But wait again Maharashtrians are ugly as per your own theories (though they look like sindhis,pakistanis) .

Again there were others too...and Millind Soman is most succesful male model India ever produced multiple times popular in looks than Arjun Rampal is/was. Any comments for my city-mate??

JG

Nobody has a problem with your views,but since you talk so much about looks.

Can you post your picture here,so we can really see what aukaat you have to make such lectures.

wait please...
she has purchased a new I-phone soon she will take some pictures of some average looking peoples & send it to you. because her stunning beauty,fair skin & physical features might kill you or even make you mad atleast :lol:

Tell that to 'Tendulkar' ! If Cricket isn't India's official Religion then I'm the owner of the Playboy Mansion ! :rofl:

Tendulkarism is not a religion it is spatio temporal qualia experience in consciousness via Deepak Chopra on Twitter

I agree 100% with the OP.i would rather call it a confusion among Pakistani mind set against Indian Muslims. The main reason is their 2 nations theory which clearly states hindus and muslims cannot live together in one country ,so on that basis pakistan was formed.although the TNT hasn't proven to be a success while we can see a clear rift among ,Balochis/punjabis .sindis /mujajirs .Sunni/shias along with sectarian violence and provincial disputes in pakistan despite belong to the same religion.

i have met many pakistanis in person and most of them have a same mindset towards Indian Muslims as described in the OP. every time Gujarat and Babri Masjid is been brought as a favourite issue in most of the pakistani forums and media but when it comes to answering about the own issues they remain on the deaf side.

Being an Indian muslims we have many things to be proud of this nation which has given us equal rights as a citizen of this country along with all the basic facilities and all the privileges which a common citizen of a country deserves but this fact is been highly ignored among Pakistanis the reason is if they accept the fact then the 2 nations theory will prove to be a failure on the basis of which pakistan was formed so that is the reason they remain highly ignorant about the fact and keep on bringing the issue of gujrat ,babri masjid or a beef festival.

If shabana azmi and imran hashmi is denied from buying a flat in mumbai it has been potrayed as all the muslims suffer under the same situation this is one of their commom perceptions which is nothing but a B/S there are millions of muslims living in mumbai who own a property and flat for a living as per they afford on the other hand shahrukh Khan owns one of the most expensive villa in mumbai worth 29 crores .

when one incident like babri masjid takes place it has been it is one of the best play card used against indian muslims but on the otherhand they remain ignorant about the fact that this is the babri masjid verdict has finally came under favour of both hindu and muslim .

When one muslim student is denied addmission in a school or institution due to ineligibly or other reason it has been potrayed as he/she has been denied or discriminated on the religious ground but on the other hand highly remain ignorant about the fact that in educations indian muslim are above pakistanis .

finally When an Indian muslim want shows his love towards his nation it has been portrayed as his love and patriotism is nothing but fear for the hindus extremist , on that point i would make it clear it is not because of fear or any other reason it is because this nation is our motherland and every human loves his motherland and is (Mulk ke kiya jaan dena faqr ki baat hoogi mumare liye).

it is mainly because of insecure feeling when they see most of the hindus and muslims live together in unity in india .

So every issue is generalised as whole indian muslims suffer under the same circumstances ,,, i would rather call it an ignorant and self proclaimed thoughts coz they never been to India in their life time .

So why do only Gandhis get top position? If India is real democracy I would except something other than Gandhis getting everytime top?

I dont know what kind of history is taught in Pakistan, but there have been multiple other Prime ministers in India other than from the Nehru-Gandhi family.. As a matter of fact after Nehru, the prime ministers from that family have held the office for only 19 out of 48 years

JG

Nobody has a problem with your views,but since you talk so much about looks.

Can you post your picture here,so we can really see what aukaat you have to make such lectures.

you post pictures of urself and i ll post my own pictures.I am a normal guy with origins in West Bengal,let us compare then.
There was a thread where people actually posted their own pictures just for fun, aunty surprisingly stayed away from there.

Women.

There was a thread where people actually posted their own pictures just for fun, aunty surprisingly stayed away from there.

Women.

Actually , the hot ones love to post pics to show off.

Source:faceboob...sorry facebook:D

Icewolf.. dafa karo.. India's whole existence lies on comparing themselves with Pakistan. We don't go to their forums, they come to our forums and infest them like cockroaches. They suffer from inferiority complexes and come to our forums to show us how great India is. If it was that great, we wouldn't have separated ourselves from them in the first place.

Of all the countries bordering Pakistan, if I would have to be jealous I would be jealous of Iran, as they have much much better infrastructure, they have oil, income per capita is much much higher, higher standards of living, no population explosion, gorgeous n beautiful ppl, cultured society. Why would any Pakistani be jealous of India? Why?

:lol:

In becharoon k uppor zara hola hath rakhoo :P

I was reading the comment of one Indian on *** about why PDF attract more Indians members and he said its because Indians have much more to show us that's why they come to us and i was like what the hell. They pretend as if incredible India is the world best country to live where all is well while Pakistan is a third world country and some really backward place to live where peoples still live in caves. Such mentality is very prevalent among Indians

:lol:

In becharoon k uppor zara hola hath rakhoo :P

I was reading the comment of one Indian on *** about why PDF attract more Indians members and he said its because Indians have much more to show us that's why they come to us and i was like what the hell. They pretend as if incredible India is the world best country to live where all is well while Pakistan is a third world country and some really backward place to live where peoples still live in caves. Such mentality is very prevalent among Indians

u r wrong ..mostly indians came here or visit pak forums to troll and to insult pakistanis.
@mods,thats truth ... ;)

u r wrong ..mostly indians came here or visit pak forums to troll and to insult pakistanis.
@mods,thats truth ... ;)

then that's even worse because its not any productive :P

hatred/jealousy/insult are diseases of soul which hurt us more than others :)

Arjun Rampal is Punjabi - Arjun Rampal was born in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India on 26 November 1972 to a Punjabi family from Delhi. I track all the Punjabis, Kashmiris (like Sanjay Suri) and Pathans in the Bollywood ;). And as I said before posting some pics of Central/South Indian celebrities doesn't change the fact how an average person from those areas look like.
people in cities are good looking because they know how to present themselves in front of others.madhya pradesh is mostly agriculture based state.soo how can you expect them to wear good clothes and look good.i don't know why you are saying only punjabis are beautiful people.jat and rajputs are also good looking too but it's just we have backward mentality and we don't allow our kids to act in movies.soo most of the boys end up bieng a soldier:devil: and most of the ladies become doctor .
i would recommend you to search about this south actress-padma lakshami

This is an extremely interesting thread. I haven't read any other post besides the first post of this thread, but I do desire to give my views on the subject.

Some Pakistanis may feel schadenfreude over the sufferings of India's minorities. It would be illogical to deny that. There is even a possibility that a few of them may base the existence of their own nation on the misery of Muslim minorities in India. I guess this could be one of the disadvantages of a nation founded on what is essentially Islamic nationalism. I personally feel that this reassurance would only be needed by a few individuals because of the of the troubled times Pakistan is going through at the moment. Had Pakistan been well off, I doubt any Pakistani would ever ponder over the raison d'être of Pakistan. Difficult times may have managed to cast doubts on those that aren't mentally capable of watching their nation suffer.

Keep in mind that some of us are extremely proud of both our pre-Islamic & post-Islamic heritage. Due to that, we do not require any reason for the justification of our nation's existence. This of course is an off topic remark, & I am not in the mood to deviate from the thread's subject so I would appreciate if members were to not reciprocate at this remark.

Since both Pakistan & India consider themselves enemies, there is a slight possibility that a few of our citizens may simply feel proud of the suffering of Indian citizens on the basis of enmity alone. Keep in mind that this feeling goes both ways, it isn't far fetched to assume that some Indians may feel schadenfreude at the suffering of Pakistan's minorities. It's kind of like a "haha, our enemies are ****ed" attitude. The thought of such an attitude existing is disturbing & intelligent people would naturally avoid feeding off of others' misery.

Getting to my final point, I would like to state that for the most part, the overwhelming majority of Pakistanis do not derive any pleasure at the expense of others. The question is; why would Pakistanis feel happy at expense of others? Pakistanis aren't demented, our country faces many problems of its own. It would be counter productive to waste time focusing our energy on others while our own nation requires our assistance. The majority of our citizens are proud of their country. Personally, I have never met a Pakistani that desires to reunite with India or considers himself or herself an Indian in any sense whatsoever. In any case, these were my views on the subject.

In the 2008 election my sister went to vote... In the ladies only booth there were armed MQM guards, they gave her a bunch of 20 voting ballots and told her to vote for MQM.

They were cheating so much that they needed to put the public on gun point to vote for MQM.

First off, I am truly saddened to hear that your sister had such a bad experience while trying to vote. My deepest sympathies are with her. God willing, Pakistan will evolve into a better democracy with a more secure voting system.

But as to your assertion that people only voted for MQM under duress "at gun point", I would point to the following:

BBC: This MQM rally was the largest congregation of women ever organised anywhere in the world

Only empowered women can bring in the revolution for a strong Pakistan- Altaf Bhai

Al Fitnah al Muhajiriyya: Zayn Lam Mim > Ha Jim Ra > Sin Lam Mim

.... I can declare easily that Altaf Bhai is the biggest chawal in Pakistan.
That Ghaddar can ask whatever he wants to - try to come to Pakistan and say we want to join back with India.

Perhaps you would care to attend the next MQM Women's Rally in Pakistan and publicly say aloud what you have anonymously written here. I am quite sure the BBC would cover you too.

This is not an explanation of why, if you accept this premise, you are essentially saying Obama is not American - he's an African. Heck Bush is not American, he's British.......

(1) America did not ever close its doors to immigrants. America is still a country that welcomes and assimilates immigrants. Pakistan, however, cruelly & rudely slammed the doors shut on the faces of the Muslims of India in 1951-- despite the fact that it's very creation was based on the fact that it was supposed to be a "homeland for Muslims of India" .

The Greatest Deception: Doors were slammed shut on the faces of Muslims of India

(2) Virtually all (99%) Americans consider themselves to be descendants of immigrants and are conscious of the fact that the original inhabitants of the land were the Red Indians.The Baloch, Pashtuns & Sindhis, however, have no such concept. They do not believe themselves to be "descendants of immigrants", even though if you go back 10,000 years they might well be. They strongly believe that the land is "theirs", or as you so colourfully put it, "unki baap ki jagir". The issue is not whether this belief is "true" or not. The issue is that this is what the Baloch, Pashtuns & Sindhis very strongly believe and done so for centuries.

We should reflect deeply before we rush to make superficial analogies between Pakistan & the United states. Flimsy analogies have a habit of just falling apart when tickled by a feather.

......The vision of Pakistan we promote is not along French, but American, lines of national identity.....

Please see my earlier post about the fundamental difference between Pakistan and the United States. In fact, a little reflection should tell us that Pakistan is much more like France (not a country of immigrants) and nothing at all like the US (a country of immigrants).

Unless, of course, you are planning to remove the Baloch, Sindhis and Pashtuns from their lands and ship them into special "Native People Reservations" and then allow massive immigration from elsewhere to replace them --- just as the United States did to the Native Americans in the biggest and most brutal land-grab in history. Is this the American vision you would like to promote to the Sindhis, Baloch & Pashtuns?

In any case, what you or I "would like to promote" is not the issue. The real issue is "what is the reality on the ground?". Have you done a referendum amongst the Baloch, Sindhis, Pashtuns etcetera? Do they agree with this American Model idea of yours when they hear of it? Or would they prefer the French Model? Did we ask anyone? Or are we just talking to ourselves because we are lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom