What's new

Do Pakistanis feel schadenfreude towards India's Minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look HindustanTimes reported it

About 70% of India is poor: Top adviser - Hindustan Times

Why would I be jealous of India? A country that has 70% poor? 80% of its people dont have toilets? Can only get 1 nobel peace prize and 2 gold medals? 5000 children dying everyday? Largest number of slums? Bich please

an adivser says and madarsa educated believe. expected

all my links are from reliable sources unlike your brain farts. anyways, 51% poverty, 50% toiletless, 40% literacy, Terrorist haven, failed railways, 22 hrs of loadshedding, poor economy, most death due to violence, worst place for reporter, worst place for women, no sovereignity etc

OMG..you gys should be jealous of Iraq...Dilli abhi door hai mere dost :lol:

You are either jealous or idiot, or in all probability both.

Alright Indian... Just show me one sector India can gain parity with in Pakistan... So you you have to be 7x better at it than Pakistan, because your population is 7x bigger Thats parity.

Iam quoting guardian and he is quoting some anti India sites

I am quoting UN, he is quoting some jehadi sites

I am quoting Oxford and he is quoting some blogs

goes to show what 40% literacy to people

an adivser says and madarsa educated believe. expected

all my links are from reliable sources unlike your brain farts. anyways, 51% poverty, 50% toiletless, 40% literacy, Terrorist haven, failed railways, 22 hrs of loadshedding, poor economy, most death due to violence, worst place for reporter, worst place for women, no sovereignity etc

OMG..you gys should be jealous of Iraq...Dilli abhi door hai mere dost :lol:

HindustanTimes not reliable anymore? Awww...

70% poverty, 80% toiletless, 1 out of 3 homes in India have no electricity, rupee falling, worst place for women, etc. I think your very much right. Delhi is much far away. ;)

Alright Indian... Just show me one sector India can gain parity with in Pakistan... So you you have to be 7x better at it than Pakistan, because your population is 7x bigger Thats parity.

I can't help if you can't comprehend that different poverty line use different way to to measure poverty, correct way of comparing is to use common method.

Just to give you a head up, I can say 99% of Indians are poor if I raise the poverty line to 50k/ month.

So you you have to be 7x better at it than Pakistan, because your population is 7x bigger Thats parity.

Wow, you indeed are an idiot.

lol dont insult us like this. Pakistan is far ahead of us..go and sleep :rofl: take care of the UPS battery.maybe its running out ;)

Iam quoting guardian and he is quoting some anti India sites

I am quoting UN, he is quoting some jehadi sites

I am quoting Oxford and he is quoting some blogs

goes to show what 40% literacy to people

Tell me what jihadi sites and blogs i quoted. I quoted all India media which quoted western media. Do not make me quote UN.

are u suffering from beauty phobia?? :what:
every time north india,hotness :lol:
koi aur kaam ni hai ;)..

It was your fellow Indian brother who started it telling us all about Miss Universe, Miss world etc. No such thing exists as beautiful n hot Indian, at least I haven't seen any. Beautiful n Hot Indian is an oxymoron, those words don't gel with each other.

Pakistan needs education reforms so that people know whats going on in world outside and where they stand. they need a mirror and education can act like a mirror.

I can't help if can't comprehend that different poverty line use different way to to measure poverty, correct way of comparing is to use common method.

Wow, you indeed are an idiot.

I think 70% of poverty in India is right. Govt of India uses different measurement than UN for poverty. So thats why in census figures, India has only 30% poverty.

Tell me why I'm an idiot. Am I not showing the correct way to measure parity?

Pakistan needs education reforms so that people know whats going on in world outside and where they stand. they need a mirror and education can act like a mirror.

You thought you could troll easily here buddy??

I disagree with the bolded part. Sonya Jehan is the daughter of Akbar Hussein Rizvi who is the son of the legendary Noor Jehan.
And Veena Malik, doesn't she come from a prestigious military family?

That is why I said 95% actresses. I don't think Veena Malik is from prestigious military family. She was a C-grade actress in Pakistani films. She was hardly cast as a heroine in any Pakistani film. In Tere Pyar Mein she was a supporting actress, In Khoey Ho Tum Kahan she was a vamp.

And who told you that NOOR JEHAN is from a prestigious family? She is a legendary singer , no doubt about it. But she was from a singing/dancing poor family of Kasur and was born as Allah Wasai.

In Pakistani film history, only 3-4 actresses came from good educated middle class background - Nayyar Sultana, Sabira Sultana, Mussarat Nazir and one more whose name I don't remember.

I think 70% of poverty in India is right. Govt of India uses different measurement than UN for poverty. So thats why in census figures, India has only 30% poverty.

Tell me why I'm an idiot. Am I not showing the correct way to measure parity?

You thought you could troll easily here buddy??

no buddy. Pakistanis are famous for trolling. i dont want to take that crown from you guys.already you have trolled so much in the world and no one can beat you there. Just be careful while on airport though, you may get many infractions all over your body ;) but thats the price of being biggest troller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom