What's new

Do not misjudge our military power, China warns neighbours

Lets see them deal with Japan. The JSDF has over 50 Naval combat vessels including 10 Aegis Destroyers armed with SM-3 ABM (Raython weapon system), The JASDF has 200-300 Fighter like F-15J and F-2 Multirole-fighters armed with ARAAM and SLAAM-ER. The JGSDF has new weapon systems that will make the PLA wet in it's pants.

I propose direct strikes on Japanese military airbases and ports. Let's see them deal with that. :lol::rofl:

cj-10.jpg

df21c_03large.jpg

LUg7AXv.jpg

Maybe the Chinese people is peacful, i don't know.

i also don't actually know what we should be grateful for?

That all the Chinese Government did is talk but no action? Or none of the people here in this forum have any control of Chinese Military.

Lets see them deal with Japan. The JSDF has over 50 Naval combat vessels including 10 Aegis Destroyers armed with SM-3 ABM (Raython weapon system), The JASDF has 200-300 Fighter like F-15J and F-2 Multirole-fighters armed with ARAAM and SLAAM-ER. The JGSDF has new weapon systems that will make the PLA wet in it's pants.

All NE Asian nations are built on the principle on Confucius. But China has deviated from the path of traditional Asian customs under the CCP.
You are an idiot, your comment show your extremely low Intellectual. China will beat the **** out of Japan in single fight.

Japan Ageis and fighters will get destroyed by medium range ballastic missiles before it leave it's base. as to warning: USA issue warnin to China on weekly basis FYI. It is the cheapest way to deter your enemy.

The F15J fuselage of JASDF last almost 30years , means it will crash immediately pulling big G in The do fight with PLAAF.

You are an idiot, your comment show your extremely low Intellectual. China will beat the **** out of Japan in single fight.

Japan Ageis and fighters will get destroyed by medium range ballastic missiles before it leave it's base. as to warning: USA issue warnin to China on weekly basis FYI. It is the cheapest way to deter your enemy.
Lol, the Japanese have and always will dominate the Chinese...you folks still whine about the drubbing they gave you in WW2

We killed 2 millions plus Japan Nazi soldiers in WW2 when there was no country called India yet. You don't know anything about the brutal and cruel doing of Japan Nazi, we will make revenge if Japanese Nazi restored to
Power. no w

Japan leaders still insist visit the Yasukuni Shrine which worships the Nazi died in WW2. We shall keep pressure on Japan to avoid Nazi make its back.

Japan leaders still insist visit the Yasukuni Shrine which worships the Nazi died in WW2. We shall keep pressure on Japan to avoid Nazi make its back.

Us is nothing to Russia or china, it cannot deal with north Korea or Iran. If war one on one with china, US will be history they know it. Even if they have 30 country rape 1 china, they know it only nukes fight so stop the ******* **** talk if US strong or not the world know for so long in every centuries.

China will start the next nuclear war. Japan will not survive. USA will go back to the dark ages.

Karber’s paper estimates in 2020-plus that China’s true nuclear arsenal, if used against the U.S. as a “counter-value attack,” would inflict 50 million direct casualties; plus-or-minus 50 percent would suffer radiation sickness ranging from debilitating to life-shortening; two-thirds of the 7,569 hospitals would be destroyed or inoperable and half the physicians would themselves be casualties. One-third of the electrical generation capacity and 40 percent of the national food producing agricultural land would be destroyed or exposed to significant residual radiation. 100 million Americans would face starvation within the first 10 years of the initial attack.

“Bottom line,” Karber’s report said, “200 million lost, and surviving Americans will be living in the dark, on a subsistence diet, with a life style and life expectancy equivalent to the Dark Ages.”

http://www.defensenews.com/article/...ew-U-S-Law-Seeks-Answers-Chinese-Nuke-Tunnels

I was being lectured by @aimarraul in this forum in 2010 during the unrest in east sea when I predict there will be no war between China and Japan, I was being refereed to Taiwanese by him because of my position on the issue, the date now is 2013 February, I don't know, I do not meant to whine about it, I hope his (and all other Chinese nationalists)dream/prediction will come true in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Chinese generals have issues more warnings than required....it makes them look like fools. Its time they be more specific instead of generals warnings...this way all the neighbours wil be alarmed as China has many enemies in teh region.

We killed 2 millions plus Japan Nazi soldiers in WW2 when there was no country called India yet. You don't know anything about the brutal and cruel doing of Japan Nazi, we will make revenge if Japanese Nazi restored to
Power. no w
From the posts you made in the early days of your joining i expected some rational thinking. The bold part was shocking.

Back
Top Bottom