What's new

Do Indian Members know about Vikas-1,2,3,5 and 7 of SFF ?

SFF is not a SF, they are a clandestine unit mostly targeted at China- they don't take part in CT ops or anything of that kind. Their utility in peacetime is incredibly limited.
Entire SFF is not is not SF but it has three commando battalions, one of these battalions is normally stationed on the Siachen Glacier with the other Indian troops. The remaining SFF members were still trained for guerrilla operations in China. All SFF commandos are parachute qualified after five jumps, with three refresher jumps every year. SFF commandos wear the formation insignia on the shoulder with an Indian Army parachute wing being worn on the right breast. An airborne maroon beret is worn with a distinctive SFF beret badge and an SFF tab in worn on both shoulders. In 1989, the SFF began wearing standard Indian DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) camouflage.
Their utility during peacetime is limited to certain extent but not fully restricted for e.g
SFF did participate to the OP Blue Star, not with Tibetan jawans, but Nepalis who were present during the assault.
The Establishment 22, had recruited Nepalis in the Force. It has a force of around 700 Gorkhas at any given time. For reasons that one can understand, the Tibetans were not sent to Amritsar. It remains true that the Force participated to the Operation; the troops even did some rehearsal at the SSF's Headquarters in Chakrata (Uttarakhand).

Your brother committed a crime by giving you that information. Instead of keeping your mouth shut you come to an online forum to discuss it? jeez.. Your brother could lose his job if the Indian agencies feel that he leaked a sensitive matter to the world.
That isn't sensitive at all @sree45. That they should even ban google from India. He told me about them to an extent a "CIVILIAN" should know. Even google has the same info. Only if you had wikipediad SFF and then searched Vikas regiments on google.

what ????

disinformation,misinformation,,,,,psyops
The amount of the info. stated in this thread should be know to everyone. AND IT IS EVEN ON THE GOOGLE. So, if I start a thread about Vikas then everybody is losing their heads and when they google it from internet, it's obviously safe.

@sree45 check the post of @silent poison. Tell me if this guy will be nabbed by IAs

I usually visit this site as a guest but you forced me to log in as a member. please dont discuss about them here and also tell your brother to shut his mouth. regards.
Ban google instead. The info. I shared is on google also. So please calm down.

Back
Top Bottom