What's new

Do Chinese have EMP bomb?

Reaction score
I just have a though about this, as I known this weapon is very powerful and rare country have ability to carry that thing. I wonder the Chinese have a plan or already manage this kind of weapon in recent time?

Electronic Armageddon: How An EMP Bomb Would Be A Deathblow To Life As We Know It (VIDEO)

Nasty, you can hear bastards in some forum discussing about how to use this such thing to devastate China, even I am not a Chinese but I really upset :hitwall:

Do you mean this right? Sure, China does have it.

2011072711432837.jpg

in my opinion EMP is not a precise weapon....you are generating large amounts of powerful electromagnetic pulse at random frequencies .and only if any electrical equipment has matching frequency will be effected.

then there is power to effectiveness ratio.....you need hundreds of kilotons if not megatons of explosive power to effect a city sized area.as most power of the weapon will be lost
then the capability of controling frequency or frequency range of the weapons electromagnetic emission..

These people just want to destroy entire earth
To 'destroy' the human experience, not the planet itself, via an EMP pulse would require something from the Sun itself. We have plenty of EMP experience when we were conducting nuclear testings in the Pacific. Residents in the Hawaiian Islands reported loss of radio, static in their music, garage doors activation by themselves, and assorted electrical nuisances. Nothing so hyperbolic and dramatic as the article cited here.

Just want to make sure that these weapons are not only China has but also the West especially the USA. China don't plan to attack anyone using this evil weapon but the USA has more active in the business. Just google to see how the West gossip everyday how to to destroy China, I bet if they hear the same from Chinese they will gone wild and blame that China is a "threat"!!!

To 'destroy' the human experience, not the planet itself, via an EMP pulse would require something from the Sun itself. We have plenty of EMP experience when we were conducting nuclear testings in the Pacific. Residents in the Hawaiian Islands reported loss of radio, static in their music, garage doors activation by themselves, and assorted electrical nuisances. Nothing so hyperbolic and dramatic as the article cited here.

You seem too eagle to your new nation USA ha, the irony is 40 years ago somebody just being abandon by its viva protector. That is ridiculous when today we can see most of them flattering and loving each others like thing never happen before. What a great brainwash machine USA has....or the victims are just too silly!? We let them live in the paradise of unconscious!!!

Do you mean this right? Sure, China does have it.

Really any evidences??? How many do you have??? How strong it power???

Vietnam claim that they do have EMP devices too and also known how to defense that, so how about your Chinese!!??

what u are doing
u are also doing same job

yeah but don't have ability so....pathetic!!!

You seem too eagle to your new nation USA ha, the irony is 40 years ago somebody just being abandon by its viva protector. That is ridiculous when today we can see most of them flattering and loving each others like never happen before. What a great brainwash machine USA has....or the victims are just too silly!? We let them live in the paradise of unconscious!!!
Can you address the issue in a technical manner? If not, let the forum know so we can downgrade you accordingly.

Can you address the issue in a technical manner? If not, let the forum know so we can downgrade you accordingly.

I come here to learn and to perceive the knowledge, that's why I eager to ask for many questions. I am not like someone indeed is a dumb but act like a savant, someone that lecture others like he known so much of things to scare out the sh!t of someone too gullible. Pathetic, I am not that kind of credulous looser, so I give a damn slap to that stuck-up savant every time he open his stinky mouth!!!

I come here to learn and to perceive the knowledge, that's why I eager to ask for many questions. I am not like someone indeed is a dumb but act like a savant, someone that lecture others like he known so much of things to scare out the sh!t of someone too gullible. Pathetic, I am not that kind of credulous looser, so I give a damn slap to that stuck-up savant every time he open his stinky mouth!!!
And you did learned something. You learned that even nuclear level explosions do not produce sufficient of the EMP energy to destroy the human experience on Earth. You learned logical thinking skills that if nuclear explosions are insufficient, then that article is utter crap. Good for you.

No officially directly recognized news about EMP weapon(non-nuclear). But there is a official news about EMP protection reserch.
This ponderous news is about a madam, PLA's principal researcher in the field of EMP tec, and reported her EMP protection tec that was made in her retirement. I think weapon was confirmed.

2011070610144560.jpg

2011070610112992.jpg

2011070610112994.jpg

2011070610144579.jpg

Back
Top Bottom