What's new

DMK withdraws support to UPA over Lankan Issue; Ministers Quits.

A possible conversation between COngress and DMK.

DMK- what about our vote-bank politics for coming election?

Congress - First we will talk about vote and then we will talk about bank

DMK - but we wont get any vote in Tamilnadu.

Congress - Make SL V/s Tamils your issue and get more vote, quit UPA and rejoin after elections are over.:meeting:

DMK - what about bank?

Congress - :lol: Do we need to say anything?/.

DMK - :yahoo:

:hitwall:..votebank politics

and who are these students?members of various organosations who are directly affiliated with one party or other.All these student leaders are affiliated with political parties and innocent students lose precious studies.wakeup

I am not a member of any political parties nor my friends... Usually law and arts coll students are affliated to political parties.. NNot engineering coll students...
Trust me, I have never seen such student uprising in my state... And students are themselves doing it... Facebook helps us a lot in connecting..

The last time was prior to operation Poomalai when Jaffna was under siege. Even my school run by nuns participated in demonstrations. Likewise all schools and colleges across TN. Passions were running high and when Rajiv conducted operation Poomalai there were fireworks like Diwali. Then it all went down the hill culminating in Rajiv death when SL tamil issue almost lost support out of guilt or fear of supporting a terrorist organization as SL tamil support became synonymous with support for LTTE. Looks like with the baggage gone passions for SL tamil issue has become awakened once again. Now he center can't ignore this anymore as it is more apolitical and spontaneous. Hopefully this guy Karuna and Amma do not spoil things.

I wasnt born during that time. But this time its simply lot bigger. State govt and deemed univ themselves are planning to break this by declaring leave. But even today demostrations were more than yesterday.

Indians have failed the South Indian Dravidian Tamil Hindus (Shaivism) by abandoning the Sri Lankan Tamils, which is why Karunanidhi left the UPA. BTW, this is not an Anna DMK/Jayalalitha or DMK/Karunanidhi issue, it is a Tamil issue.

I am sure you remember when she left Vajpayee and he had to run to her in the middle of the night with his tail between his legs? What was it about? It was the Tamil issue, which goes beyond the Iyers you think you have planted there, or the Christians or Muslims. Tamils are Tamil first, religion, second, Indian third.

Furthermore, the North Indian Hindus (Vaishnavism) are imposing their beliefs in the mythical Ramayana on them by not letting them do any developments in the Sethusamudram and connecting with their people in the South.

They don't even believe Rama exists or in that mythology because that would mean they are the Hanuman (or the monkeys) in the plot. Now, although, according to the story, they did help save Sita, they are still Venera according to it, which makes it all the more disturbing - thus, they don't celebrate Divali and want an actual man-made bridge there - not what god(s) made in the form of Adam's bridge.

BTW, this is the same Rama, whose birth and existence is questioned by Karunanidhi and was debated by Owaisi when he asked where he was truly born whilst speaking on the Babri Masjid issue.

It is ironic that if you find out the details of the issue, you would realize that the Babri Masjid was demolished because, in the mid 1900s, a boy had a dream about Ram being born there and then, Advani rode the wave of Saffron terror into UP, and eventually got Vajpayee into power because of it.

:raise:
wtf????????

Foolish people disturbing there education because of some other country's issue.

Foolish people disturbing there education because of some other country's issue.

They think the North Indians and Sinhalese have collaborated to fight off the Sri Lankan Tamils - they still have their sights on "Eelam"

I say, you tell them where the real homeland of the Tamils is, and tell them to follow the Bangladesh model to get it. ;)

Indians have failed the South Indian Dravidian Tamil Hindus (Shaivism) by abandoning the Sri Lankan Tamils, which is why Karunanidhi left the UPA. BTW, this is not an Anna DMK/Jayalalitha or DMK/Karunanidhi issue, it is a Tamil issue.

I am sure you remember when she left Vajpayee and he had to run to her in the middle of the night with his tail between his legs? What was it about? It was the Tamil issue, which goes beyond the Iyers you think you have planted there, or the Christians or Muslims. Tamils are Tamil first, religion, second, Indian third.

Furthermore, the North Indian Hindus (Vaishnavism) are imposing their beliefs in the mythical Ramayana on them by not letting them do any developments in the Sethusamudram and connecting with their people in the South.

They don't even believe Rama exists or in that mythology because that would mean they are the Hanuman (or the monkeys) in the plot. Now, although, according to the story, they did help save Sita, they are still Venera according to it, which makes it all the more disturbing - thus, they don't celebrate Divali and want an actual man-made bridge there - not what god(s) made in the form of Adam's bridge.

BTW, this is the same Rama, whose birth and existence is questioned by Karunanidhi and was debated by Owaisi when he asked where he was truly born whilst speaking on the Babri Masjid issue.

It is ironic that if you find out the details of the issue, you would realize that the Babri Masjid was demolished because, in the mid 1900s, a boy had a dream about Ram being born there and then, Advani rode the wave of Saffron terror into UP, and eventually got Vajpayee into power because of it.

31267743.jpg

They think the North Indians and Sinhalese have collaborated to fight off the Sri Lankan Tamils - they still have their sights on "Eelam"

I say, you tell them where the real homeland of the Tamils is, and tell them to follow the Bangladesh model to get it. ;)

The dravidian homeland in Indus Valley .......:blah:

welcome to pdf...the land of fantasies.........

regarding existence of rama.....

this picture is for you....tell me if you can figure out the significance behind it.........and the alphabet on the brick at the middle row, right end is in tamil

9NzxgEQ.jpg

A possible conversation between COngress and DMK.

DMK- what about our vote-bank politics for coming election?

Congress - First we will talk about vote and then we will talk about bank

DMK - but we wont get any vote in Tamilnadu.

Congress - Make SL V/s Tamils your issue and get more vote, quit UPA and rejoin after elections are over.:meeting:

DMK - what about bank?

Congress - :lol: Do we need to say anything?/.

DMK - :yahoo:

This is exactly hw it will turn out............

welcome to pdf...the land of fantasies.........

regarding existence of rama.....

this picture is for you....tell me if you can figure out the significance behind it.........and the alphabet on the brick at the middle row, right end is in tamil

Poor Indians, trying to suppress the Tamils using the "Iyer" card but it won't work because Tamil is a Tamil first, religion second, Indian, third.

At least PDF allows freedom of speech. The completely euphoric D F I people don't have the cajunas to allow any other point of view than their own - they banned me in one day - so much for the freedom of speech, democracy, laicite and all that other superficial bullsh!t Indians talk about :omghaha:

They don't want anyone to break their bubble or destroy their euphoria that they managed to take over their minds after a very long hashish session with a Sant dancing about in the Kumbh Mela.

BTW, allowing the expression of other opinions is never a problem because we tried suppressing that in Bangladesh and this resulted in their separation.

You did that with us and left us with no choice. It seems the Tamils will have no other choice but to go that route and free themselves of the North Indian colonialism by locking down the whole state like Tahrir Square.

The model of Mandela is the best and what happened in Bangladesh, works too. Don't pay bills, show up to work, schools, colleges. Within one week Delhi will request Tamils to open an Indian embassy in Chennai ;)

Poor Indians, trying to suppress the Tamils using the "Iyer" card but it won't work because Tamil is a Tamil first, religion second, Indian, third.

At least PDF allows freedom of speech. The completely euphoric D F I people don't have the cajunas to allow any other point of view than their own - they banned me in one day - so much for the freedom of speech, democracy, laicite and all that other superficial bullsh!t Indians talk about :omghaha:

They don't want anyone to break their bubble or destroy their euphoria that they managed to take over their minds after a very long hashish session with a Sant dancing about in the Kumbh Mela.

BTW, allowing the expression of other opinions is never a problem because we did that in Bangladesh and resulted in their separation.

You did that with us and left us with no choice. It seems the Tamils will have no other choice but to go that route and free themselves of the North Indian colonialism by locking down the whole state like Tahrir Square.

The model of Mandela is the best and what happened in Bangladesh, works too. Don't pay bills, show up to work, schools, colleges. Within one week Delhi will request Tamils to open an Indian embassy in Chennai ;)

goyyale, naane oru tamizhan thaanda...

(idiot, i myself am a Tamil)

btw you have not told me the significance of that picture.

Hey Gotti, gotti gotti gotti... :P
Nice try Gotti,

goyyale, naane oru tamizhan thaanda...

(idiot, i myself am a Tamil)

btw you have not told me the significance of that picture.

I know you're a Brahmin Tamizh. Are you going to let your caste come in the way of the Tamil cause?

Is this a school test? It says Raman and refers to the so-called bridge that never really existed and you will dispute that with the Tamils?

Being a "secular" Tamil, you will let religion get in the way?

Go out in the streets to protest alongside your brethren and indulge in civil disobedience.

It's about time, the Tamizh people are freed from North Indian slavery. :cheers:

Hey Gotti, gotti gotti gotti... :P
Nice try Gotti,

Black Widow?

Widow and then partially burnt - thus, the "black"?

I know you're a Brahmin Tamizh. Are you going to let your caste come in the way of the Tamil cause?

Is this a school test? It says Raman and refers to the so-called bridge that never really existed and you will dispute that with the Tamils?

Being a "secular" Tamil, you will let religion get in the way?

Go out in the streets to protest alongside your brethren and indulge in civil disobedience.

It's about time, the Tamizh people are freed from North Indian slavery.

u need to work harder.....as off now you are failing........

im not a brahmin by any stretch of imagination and u have not been able to tell me the significance of the picture :laugh:

u need to work harder.....as off now you are failing........

im not a brahmin by any stretch of imagination and u have not been able to tell me the significance of the picture :laugh:

Iyer, I just told you that it's in reference to the bridge that monkeys (euphemistically referring to Tamils) helped Rama to build - it's a myth, Tamils don't believe it.

"Who is this Raman (as Lord Ram is referred to in Tamil)? In which engineering college did he study and become a civil engineer? When did he build this so-called bridge? Is there any evidence for this?"

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/where-is-proof-ram-built-bridge-asks-karunanidhi/217566

Here's a children's cartoon if you can't tell (also your avatar is a cartoon of Rama, the archer, who shot Laxman, the bambi :omghaha: because the meat-eating Sita wanted to eat it)

The Legend of prince Ram : Shree Raghuwar ki vanar - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom