Disturbing Images Emerge as New China Clashes with Old China : Dog Eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackdaws

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
These disturbing images show dogs being cooked and served up as a meal in a grim Chinese tradition.
The animals are chopped up and cooked in front of diners - despite a growing anti-cruelty campaign.
A group of Chinese activists in Yulin City, Guangxi province, descended on the dog meat market campaigning against eating the animals.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know how common is this in China and is this barbaric practice on the wane or on the rise?

In reptilian world (underground about 1000 km deep in earth) they have super market where human flesh been sold.... This info came from mother of plaidians who told her that reptilians kidnap humans and then they send it to slaughter base and then our blood, DNa, flesh and chemical of our brain sold in super market of reptilians....

Don't indians actually practice cannibalism?
Nope...but don't take this matter further as we all know where has been rich culture of cannibalism.

To the op, there is an indian tribe, which ties the dog and lit it up and pock it spear several times but not causing instantaneous death because they think the exertion make the meat good.

LOL at a bunch of third world hole dwellers :lol:

Stay in your parasite infested hole you call shining superpower india and never look askance at a superior race like Han Chinese!

Guys, its their eating habit, their culture.
when we can have goat, sheep, chicken, etc, why can not the Chinese have dog as thier cusine.

for people who think it offends them, please make sure that you do not go to CHINA in your life time.

as a korean, i always wonder how the chinese cook their dogs. we make it in spicy stew.

we eat a special breed called noorongee, but i hear that the chinese breed chow was eaten. but i wonder how they do it now.

i hadnt a chance to eat dog yet, but my dad says it tastes like sheep.

Stay in your parasite infested hole you call shining superpower india and never look askance at a superior race like Han Chinese!

Look at the delussional han chinese go...

Out of curiosity, I would like to know how common is this in China and is this barbaric practice on the wane or on the rise?

The above situation is extremely uncommon. Eating dog meat by itself is already uncommon, let alone the practice above. In fact, the eating of Dog meat is soon to be banned in China.

China to jail people for up to 15 days who eat dog - China Daily

Now let's see if Indians will stop cutting open small children and offering their livers to their Gods.

From the same source:

Indian girl, 7, murdered and has liver cut out in sacrifice to the gods | Mail Online

Thanks to SinoChallenger this thread is already derailed. Who is talking about cannibalism?

I understand that eating dog meat even though frowned upon in the civilized world is still a thriving practice in China. My question is - do the younger crop of Chinese reject this and is eating dogs on the wane or is it on the rise?

Please refrain from using such foul language.

Superior race like Han chinese??? :rofl: same Han which got mauled by Mongolians, Japanese, manchau tribe, French, British? ... :D

The above situation is extremely uncommon. Eating dog meat by itself is already uncommon, let alone the practice above. In fact, the eating of Dog meat is soon to be banned in China.

China to jail people for up to 15 days who eat dog - China Daily

Now let's see if Indians will stop cutting open small children and offering their livers to their Gods.

From the same source:

Indian girl, 7, murdered and has liver cut out in sacrifice to the gods | Mail Online

Same article states - "While extremely rare in the 21st century such incidents still occur in areas where traditional healers and witch doctors have a hold over remote and impoverished areas" as well as that the murderers were arrested. Murders happen around the world and in most civilized nations murderers are arrested and tried. Very few countries would put murderers on the currency notes for example.

what is the utility and benefit of this thread on PDF

so many other things to discuss, why this? indians here get angry when Pakistanis or others poke at their dietary habits (which incidentally, is not allowed here)

no need for such threads, in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom