What's new

Disney struggling to find an actor to play Aladdin in its live-action remake

Indians and gulf Arabs don't look much different, however no Pakistanis can play Jasmine for sure as general Pakistanis look more like Nordic people, very different from Indians and Middle Easternars, I would rather see an Arab, Indian or African playing Jasmine than a blonde, blue eyed Pakistani girl.
Tfw they say indian and gulf arabs look alike lmfao

Tfw they say indian and gulf arabs look alike lmfao
They are wrong , indian and gulf arabs don't look alike.

It can be said some indians look like gulf arabs because they have ancestors from arabia. India is a big country it has people that look like pakistani, persian , chinese , caucasian , and even european looking too.

Majority of the population is in center and south so brown people are more, hence if they look at majority, indians do look different than persians, gulf arabs or pakistaniz.

Pakistan is comparatively smaller than india but yet a big nation and it too has different looking people , people from the south are more brown , central parts look like indian majority people , western pakistani people look like persians & afghans cuz they are nearer in climate and also gene pool , so is the case with kashmiriz and norther people who look like central asian and russian people because of proximity to them. some who are near ladakh and tibet look like tibetens.

Its all about climate/habitat and gene pool.

Unlike india which has many brown people pakistan's majority is mixed up as even punjabiz have mixed up gene pool.
Therefore pakistaniz don't have one specific look in majority. They are more diverse in apperance than international people know.

In the end i would also like to add that, The Creator , created human beings in diverse groups in apperance (color) so that we can identify each other , no one group can be steriotyped as all are equal in every matter . they just look different.

I still vote for Ali Zafer.

Last edited:
Jasmine than a blonde, blue eyed Pakistani girl.
you mean a girl like her!!? :azn:
15876110_237123163378830_6729374769625432064_n.jpg

or her..

bsai-ofb.jpg

or her..

566c8f7044db3.png

--
---
of course not one of the most beautiful indian actresses like this: :rofl:
ob_0d37bb_at-a-temple-aishwarya-rai-without-makeup.jpg

or this.. :rofl::rofl:

Kajol-see-what-she-is-turned-now-into..jpg

or this.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Is-she-Priyanka-chopra.jpg

or this.. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
hqdefault.jpg

Hehe ....no...nothing like that...Everything is not about Pakistan...i like Ali zafar....But....

Aladdin himself was an Arab. So makes sense.

Plus Arabs could do with a softening of their image in the west. I think the last truly Arab Hollywood actor was Omar Sharif. I think it would be nice to see another Arab...not Egyptian this time....in a friendly role....makes a change from seeing Syrian refugees, ISIS, Iraq war, weird gulf sheiks and similar negative images on the tv screens all the time!

I also don't mind voting for that gentleman who thinks he should get the role because his grandfather was called "Aladdin" ;)

Omar Borkhan Al Galala might be perfect :lol:

Hey guy ritchie - here you go - guy from Dubai - says he wants to play Aladdin

IMG_0208.JPG
IMG_0209.JPG
IMG_0210.JPG

Back
Top Bottom