What's new

Disney struggling to find an actor to play Aladdin in its live-action remake

Why..... you can't stand a Pakistan?
Ali Zafar fits the role perfectly.
Hehe ....no...nothing like that...Everything is not about Pakistan...i like Ali zafar....But....

Aladdin himself was an Arab. So makes sense.

Plus Arabs could do with a softening of their image in the west. I think the last truly Arab Hollywood actor was Omar Sharif. I think it would be nice to see another Arab...not Egyptian this time....in a friendly role....makes a change from seeing Syrian refugees, ISIS, Iraq war, weird gulf sheiks and similar negative images on the tv screens all the time!

I also don't mind voting for that gentleman who thinks he should get the role because his grandfather was called "Aladdin" ;)

Last edited:
Don't make an Indian play Jasmine for the love of God, they ruined Jasmine enough by turning her Arabian from Iranian and giving her a look that looks African.

Don't make an Indian play Jasmine for the love of God, they ruined Jasmine enough by turning her Arabian from Iranian and giving her a look that looks African.
Indians and gulf Arabs don't look much different, however no Pakistanis can play Jasmine for sure as general Pakistanis look more like Nordic people, very different from Indians and Middle Easternars, I would rather see an Arab, Indian or African playing Jasmine than a blonde, blue eyed Pakistani girl.

17267325_1454970234534470_4422257563874099200_n.jpg

tara-sutaria-super-hot.jpg

tara-sutaria-looking-hot.jpg

This is Tara Sutaria :azn:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tara_Sutaria

its a big risk. looking at situation around globe its a crazy idea to have a muslim hero.

They should pick me for the role, i think :P

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1499973268861.jpg
    FB_IMG_1499973268861.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 66
  • FB_IMG_1499972451951.jpg
    FB_IMG_1499972451951.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 60
That's the only Aladeen I'm willing to pay for to watch on a big screen...

6399923.jpg
Deep truth man! If I had thought of it first, I would have said it! :frown:

The part is most likely to go to an American or Western European actor of color. If not, then next possibility is it will go to an Indian. Because at the end of the day it's about WHO you know as well as WHAT you know. several corporations like Reliance Entertainment already have stakes in Hollywood and connections already in place.

I'm still routing for an Arab actor though. They should get it.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom