What's new

Disney struggling to find an actor to play Aladdin in its live-action remake

Lol.. list made my a dating site. Most probably the pakistani sample consisted of Indian migrants cuz they are the best looking in pakistan . Native pakistanis look like akmal brothers.
Indians have won international beauty pageants umpteen times but pakistanis are too ugly to win one. Clearly shows who is better looking

Please have a look at the pictures of top indian actress some member posted above and ahmmmm say it again if you don't have any shame.

awwwwo they are so cute.

Pakistani actresses are caked in shit ton of makeup . Indian actresses with or without makeup look better . There is a reason why Indian women win beauty pageants all the time but pakistanis don't. Pakistanis are better looking only in their biased minds . By international standards , Indians are far better looking
true_story__colored__by_tlatophat-d4m24oe.png

731da9f11cfc7fa5c217b388c0f50d3d--really-funny-pictures-funny-photos.jpg

IMG_1033.JPG

He is in talk on Alladin's Role and he is perfect in looks and acting.
My first thought goes for him when I heard that news and I hope so he gonna get it.

But Aladdin was not african he was Arab.

At the end of the day- it's just a guy ritchie movie, he'll manage to make Aladdin some kind of gangsta for sure! All his movies are like that.

But Aladdin was not african he was Arab.

At the end of the day- it's just a guy ritchie movie, he'll manage to make Aladdin some kind of gangsta for sure! All his movies are like that.
Arabs are not all white blue eyes the Ajami or few tribes have Adrian origins and skin black, Egypt and libia is in Africa.

Where is this Ajami tribes?
Who are those people?
Ajmi means as well non arabs that time migrated from various parts of world mainly from Africa.
" Bilal ibn Rabah[3] (Arabic: بلال ابن رباح‎‎ (580–640 AD) also known as Bilal al-Habashi, Bilal ibn Riyah, and ibn Rabah), was one of the most trusted and loyal Sahabah (companions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He was born in Mecca and is considered as the first muezzin, chosen by Muhammad himself.[1][4][5][6] He was known for his beautiful voice with which he called people to their prayers. He died in 640, when he was just 57 years old"
Hadrat Bilal roots were from Ethiopia Africa.

Ajmi means as well non arabs that time migrated from various parts of world mainly from Africa.
" Bilal ibn Rabah[3] (Arabic: بلال ابن رباح‎‎ (580–640 AD) also known as Bilal al-Habashi, Bilal ibn Riyah, and ibn Rabah), was one of the most trusted and loyal Sahabah (companions) of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. He was born in Mecca and is considered as the first muezzin, chosen by Muhammad himself.[1][4][5][6] He was known for his beautiful voice with which he called people to their prayers. He died in 640, when he was just 57 years old"
Hadrat Bilal roots were from Ethiopia Africa.

So they are related to Baedouins?right?

Back
Top Bottom