What's new

Disney struggling to find an actor to play Aladdin in its live-action remake

So they are related to Baedouins?right?
Badwis are mostly North African Morocco Tunisia Libya Ejypt ( desert dwellers ) as per wiki.
Well, my point was Arabs tribes are well mixed with non Arabs And Ajami mean non Arabs, Aladin ( Allauddin ) character was put in Arabs schools Text in 1800AD around by a Frenchman. Not sure if its actual or just fiction Arab or non Arab.

:cray::cray::cray:

okay. which one?

Try Shilpa you can use before and after version whatever suits

Cosmetic-Surgery-4.png

#Notallpeople:D.

I end up looking kind of bad wearing makeup. Worse since I'm allergic to a lot of it:wacko:.

Basically I'd end up looking like a complete clown, rainbow colors and all.

1301477647370964837.jpg

:) if this is you in real then trust me you look pretty. Black lipstick is daring. There are very few can carry black or purple that nicely.

Angrezi nahi bolni aati na .....

Haan bhai ab Arab ko fur fur angreji wala bana diya in angrejon nay had hay.

oye tali welcome back

Aladdin himself was an Arab.

I'm pretty sure its a fictional character.:lol:

Indians and gulf Arabs don't look much different, however no Pakistanis can play Jasmine for sure as general Pakistanis look more like Nordic people, very different from Indians and Middle Easternars, I would rather see an Arab, Indian or African playing Jasmine than a blonde, blue eyed Pakistani girl.

WTF....

Naomi Scott has just been announced as Jasmine at Disney's D23 Expo.

naomi-scott-allsaints-lm-premiere-12.jpg

they have found siddarth gupta. its going to be good movie since its by guy Ritchie

Mena Massoud announced as Aladdin.

MV5BMmExOTU3MWUtNzU3My00ZDRkLTgxZjAtMjZhYzY5ZWZiODE3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2MTIzNjg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1220,1000_AL_.jpg

Looks like Massoud is Canadian with Egyptian background.

I'm SO happy it's not an Indian because Aladdin WASN'T an Indian and it's one of my favourite Disney movies! Quite happy with the new cast :D

of course not one of the most beautiful indian actresses like this: :rofl:
ob_0d37bb_at-a-temple-aishwarya-rai-without-makeup.jpg

or this.. :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 411229

or this.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 411230

or this.. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
hqdefault.jpg
LMAO

Nowadays it is becoming very common for both actors and actresses in india and pakistan to get full body and face whitening injections.
Talking about indian actresses here are two popular indian actresses

Disha patani: her before and after pics. Some people assumed the change in her face is due to loss of weight but if one looks at her body her body weight is same.
disha-patani-5.jpg

Before

Master.jpg

Disha.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

disha-patani-then-now.png

Similarly , look at another actress Madhurima
Before
Madhurima-Image.jpg

image.jpeg

madhurima-hot-pics%20(40).jpg

After
madhurima-best-actors2.jpg

image.jpeg

Both actresses have gone for face and full body whitening injections, gotten implants to enhace their figure, got a nose job, noses are made to look sharp, sucked out fat form their cheeks, gotten lip job, surgically narrowed their jawlines and also acquired a sharp jawline.
in nutshell they opted for fairer color and sharper features.

What is interesting is the fact that what kind of looks they strived to achieve? looking at their pictures, styling and expressions while posing one could easily tell their aim was to get a pakistani, arab(egypt , lebanon etc not gcc) and westerner look. And here that Nair was telling you we dont care faar fair calars and barbique estruchures.

Last edited:
And here that Nair was telling you we dont care faar fair calars and barbique estruchures.
lmao they really do pronounce it like that. and "real" as riyal.
just listen to alia bhat, anushka, sonam and farah speak eng and get cancer for free.

Back
Top Bottom