What's new

‘Dismissal dress’ love affair scandal takes down state-owned oil company boss who is expelled from Communist Party and removed from public office

If you want to see the broad's face
She works in a state company but not really an official, if you are not a high ranking official and relatively young, it's quite possible that wealth is from the family and parents. but the guy was found corruption related issues after a month long investigation.

Screenshot-2023-06-08-at-12.22.37-AM-574x1024.jpg

Screenshot-2023-06-08-at-12.22.29-AM-1024x710.jpg

She works in a state company but not really an official, if you are not a high ranking official and relatively young, it's quite possible that wealth is from the family and parents. but the guy was found corruption related issues after a month long investigation.
the guy has a nice taste :turkey:

well yes, it took outraged netizens for action to be taken. In this particular case netizens were more upset about the lavish gifts this women received from her beau that she bragged about online .It’s baffling how an employee of a state owned company can afford to buy gifts worth millions of dollars
Nah I don’t think he earns salary that much in a Chinese state company. The wage is capped, also bonus. On the images. he wears very common street clothes, shirt and trousers, without any extravagant. His love affairs wears a pink dress, also, very simple. No expensive watches or something. Interesting, I can’t find the pink dress on taobao. Ccp apparently takes down all items from online stores.

making up numbers again? where did that 90k yuan come from? I doubt you follow her on weibo. Still far from millions of USD you lied about earlier.
I don’t follow her on Weibo, it was a topic that was discussed among my Chinese friends in the US. One of them is the wife of a CNPC official and a helicopter mom that followed her kids to the US.

Nah I don’t think he earns salary that much in a Chinese state company. The wage is capped, also bonus. On the images. he wears very common street clothes, shirt and trousers, without any extravagant. His love affairs wears a pink dress, also, very simple. No expensive watches or something. Interesting, I can’t find the pink dress on taobao. Ccp apparently takes down all items from online stores.
Lol, her hand bag in that picture is a 8,000 USD Lady Dior.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom