What's new

Disintegration of India: A Plausible Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i do agree with the article and i am debating on the basis of the disintegration and future scenarios.

Cant i do it?? or are u suggesting i have to think on the lines of what u are thinking.. cant i be different?? :what:

Really! Good luck with that then.:disagree:

I have already expressed my reviews. I necessary dont agree with the article specially the disintegration part. Its not going to happen and for the record neither do we Pakistanis think or want......maybe some fanatic fools do but not the majority. My question was about the complexities involved and their direct impact on India. Few members have answered my post, though i have a few disagreements but i will reserve that for latter.
I am completely agreed with the article.... all of us are discussing about our future... the article is so balanced that we cannot refute any claims..

Either reply properly or ignore the topic if it seems highly improbable.

But do not post one liners or troll comments.

Either reply properly or ignore the topic if it seems highly improbable.

But do not post one liners or troll comments.

I think this thread is against Forum rules and discussing Internal matters or India

Cause same argument given by Mod and other members when any one start same for Pakistan ????? :hitwall:

what if an Indian poster created a thread about disintegration of Paksitan,wouldnt it be deleted in a jiffy?

Any Disintegration based on language or ethnicity will make other states think of their own separate entity .While some states have the advantage over investment , others dont.

Take the case of Tamilnadu and Bihar.

While most of the industries are based in Tamilnadu like automobile plants , IT parks, power plants including nuclear etc.. bihar is left behind with little or nothing.

So some states have the disadvantage over the others in case of disintegration.

what if an Indian poster created a thread about disintegration of Paksitan,wouldnt it be deleted in a jiffy?

Why should we take the thread opening as an offensive or an insulting one?/

Cant we just discuss it on the basis of future scenarios.. what difference does it make if a few on internet talk of it in a fantasy basis.

Take a chill pill and work it out with our brains.. It would be fun for a change.

Cant we just discuss it on the basis of future scenarios.. what difference does it make if a few on internet talk of it in a fantasy basis.

Take a chill pill and work it out with our brains.. It would be fun for a change.

Hey spark do we need visa to travel in these different nations (Future India :lol: ) :lol: or we can travel freely without visa ???

Hey spark do we need visa to travel in these different nations (Future India :lol: ) :lol: or we can travel freely without visa ???

Take the case of Europe.. they have schengen visa where one from a country can have it and go anywhere in Europe .. a similar one could be implemented..

But before moving into visas and all lets discuss what are the possible divisions that can happen in the case of a disintegration.

Sorry sir I cannot have funtime talking about my country disintegrating.

it will be decided by controlors of that particular areas. i.e- china, pak etc :rofl::rofl:

A lot of effort and thought has been put into this article at Terminal X.

There is nothing wrong in discussing fantasy stories in a logical manner and commenting on them.

Lets see how long this thread goes on for?

Sorry sir I cannot have funtime talking about my country disintegrating.

Dont worry .. its not an actual scenario.. if we can discuss a future war scenario, we can also discuss this.. Its just like that game in internet where people conquer other countries..

You, patriotic sir, can refrain from posting.. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom