What's new

Disintegration of India: A Plausible Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is so much trolling going on over here. Articles can be refuted sensibly. Why troll?

Arent we talking disintegration scenarios"s here??/ :hitwall:

How is it trolling?? what else do u suggest?

No our economy is based on tourism.. so its gonna be visa on arraival.. nothing like multiple entry visa's or stapled ones..

And we are strategically good too.. naval acadamies, IAF south headquaters, brahmos aerospace.. no other country ( for example Madya pradesh) wont be able to attack us.. :smokin:

What do u mean MP will attack Kerala,i will b applying for dual citizenship,it will be only me who will be attacking on Karimeen curry and Kappamenum

Why is so much trolling going on over here. Articles can be refuted sensibly. Why troll?

Articles like these have been posted countless times under different names. As a long-time member I'm sure you'd have seen your share. Its just funny how they keep re-appearing again and again in spite of being rebuked every time. Kitni baar refute karein?

What do u mean MP will attack Kerala,i will b applying for dual citizenship,it will be only me who will be attacking on Karimeen curry and Kappamenum

The word "madya" in madya pradesh is a sensible word, which has long association with the history of our state.. Future conflicts cant be ignored on the basis of that.

The word "madya" in madya pradesh is a sensible word, which has long association with the history of our state.. Future conflicts cant be ignored on the basis of that.

madya:rofl:

After the disintegration both the new countries can have a new Madya export import basis,and I will make it tax free,since one member across the eastern border had accepted to make me the new king of MP:agree:

Will India disintegrade or not is another story, i personally think it wont and specially since Indian economy is boosting at a rapid pace but i have a question here for Indians since few mentioned its Pakistanis favorite time pass. My question is can the Indians deny the rebellion movements stated in the above article and if yes on what basis and if not then on what basis are they dismissing the vast number of insurgencies mentioned in the article?

since you are behaving serious i will also reply seriously to you

look there might me many movements in INDIA but no one is asking for seperate country or disintegration of country . naxals and communists want to change style of ruling in country with more better distribution of money.
khalsa movement demanded seperate country but its long dead and has no support in common sikh people. Siikh's love INDIA as much as other INDIAN's if not more. for proof you can number of sikhs in INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.:chilli:

and about kashmir , its going nowhere.:taz:

we INDIANS know it very well that UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL.
all those who ruled INDIA were able to do it just because we were seperate kingdoms and not united. moghals , britishers could have never invaded INDIA if we were together. so we know importance of united INDIA very well.
hence disintegration od INDIA is laughing stock for us.
i hope this post answers your doubt.:cheers:

Ok lets discuss on the basis on the original thread starting article..

If ever a disintegration happens and each becomes individual entity, what would be the scenario..

I know there will be conflict between Kerala and Tamilnadu over water sharing and Tamilnadu Vs karnataka over cauvery and karnataka Vs maharashtra over belgeum and other few places.. whats the situation in the north???

Will India disintegrade or not is another story, i personally think it wont and specially since Indian economy is boosting at a rapid pace but i have a question here for Indians since few mentioned its Pakistanis favorite time pass. My question is can the Indians deny the rebellion movements stated in the above article and if yes on what basis and if not then on what basis are they dismissing the vast number of insurgencies mentioned in the article?

1.Naxals: The naxal movement is not a rebellion aginst the country India , but only against the goverment . The map in the article is pretty old. Most of the naxal districts are now free of naxals (ex Andhra now has no naxals despite it being the birthplace of most of the leadership). Infact people have built statues for police officers who were KIA eliminating the naxals.
2. The tamil movement exists only in an alternative world in which Zaid Hamid lives. Yes there was once such a motive. But over the years ,it has died down owing to a great appeasement of the tamils (mainly cultural and also economic)and a realization that it is impossible to get out of the clutches of delhi. Kashmir was a useful example. With the development of IT industry in chennai , tamils now have greater interaction with the north indians . The tamils who go to delhi , gurgaon , noida , pune , mumbai also have greater understanding of the basic oneness of the indian culture.
3. Khalistan : It would be better to say fringe elements rather than community . For god's sakes the PM is a sikh. The chairman of the planning commission is a sikh .Most of the army generals are sikh. There are many other sikh gentlemen holding imp positions and serving the country in the best possible way.
4. Regarding the NE , the strength of these insurgencies is very low and could hardly pose any danger to anyone except themselves. Nevertheless ,the race/ethnicity card is always a very strong card . But due to the general stigma related to identifying person by ethnicity all over the world , these insurgencies will die out.

5. Kashmir : Well, though appearing soft , india is a tough nut when it comes to dealing with the arch enemy . Pakistan will dive into misfortune , if it holds on to kashmir talk for any longer.

Articles like these have been posted countless times under different names. As a long-time member I'm sure you'd have seen your share. Its just funny how they keep re-appearing again and again in spite of being rebuked every time. Kitni baar refute karein?

Fair enough....but then again why not just press the report button? Yeh troll kerna he kyn zaroori ha?

What else it is if not trolling calling out stupid names and visas entries to eat frog legs. Why dont you guys just refute the article and if not leave the thread in peace. If you disagree you always have the report button. 3 pages of nothing but absolute nonsense.:disagree:

Ok i have already asked u to suggest any other alternatives other than rejecting or accepting the article .

If you haven't got any suggestions, just enjoy the show!

Ok i have already asked u to suggest any other alternatives other than rejecting or accepting the article .

If you haven't got any suggestions, just enjoy the show!

I have already expressed my reviews. I necessary dont agree with the article specially the disintegration part. Its not going to happen and for the record neither do we Pakistanis think or want......maybe some fanatic fools do but not the majority. My question was about the complexities involved and their direct impact on India. Few members have answered my post, though i have a few disagreements but i will reserve that for latter.

So which country will I belong? China, US or Pakistan?

You are from west bengal. West bengal and Kerala are ruled by communist governments.. So answer is obvious..

No no not that one..

Russia. :azn:

bieng an indian how come i never knew that karnataka is affected by naxalism.:lol::lol:

@ pak members- if u are so eager to start such threads plz. try to come up with correct maps. hope i don't see a map in future in which bay of bengal & arabian sea are shown as naxal affected areas.:rofl::rofl:

I have already expressed my reviews. I necessary dont agree with the article specially the disintegration part. Its not going to happen and for the record neither do we Pakistanis think or want......maybe some fanatic fools do but not the majority. My question was about the complexities involved and their direct impact on India. Few members have answered my post, though i have a few disagreements but i will reserve that for latter.

Well i do agree with the article and i am debating on the basis of the disintegration and future scenarios.

Cant i do it?? or are u suggesting i have to think on the lines of what u are thinking.. cant i be different?? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom