What's new

Disgusting... 8 million indians search Rape victim's video on a po*n website.

I wouldn't know because i dont watch ****. That's a question better put up in front of your country mates.
Since you know that such website dont host real rapes, i think you have quite some experience in browsing content of **** websites.
Be honest.. did you still search for the video in hope of finding something???

If don’t know I tell most **** websites based out of US. Most don’t host violence or underage content. Dame every country content in those website. Don’t say you never watched one

It is based on this judgement that the sites started getting blocked. Today no ISP in India can show content from these sites including xvideos. Their licence will get revoked.

Right so the millions of Indians using VPN's, mirror sites, or other tricks dont exist then?

If don’t know I tell most **** websites based out of US. Most don’t host violence or underage content. Dame every country content in those website. Don’t say you never watched one
Damn. Man you are like a PhD of ****.
So does that mean you still tried to search that poor woman's name on your favourite website?

Last edited:
8 million searches seems to be improbable to me. 8 million won't know how to get to xvideos.
It can include repeated searches. I am not sure if they cite 8 million as "unique" searches. In a country of 1,369 million population equipped with 4g internet at their disposal, any number near 8 million is not impossible. We had seen a similar trend when Asifa was brutally gang raped and murdered. So I am not surprised when I came across this. I hope you are aware of how rape videos and MMS clips are sold in some parts of our country.

I can almost bet an arm that some Indian members on this forum have done the deed. Let alone watch it on their favorite p0rn site.

It can include repeated searches. I am not sure if they cite 8 million as "unique" searches. In a country of 1,369 million population equipped with 4g internet at their disposal, any number near 8 million is not impossible. We had seen a similar trend when Asifa was brutally gang raped and murdered. So I am not surprised when I came across this. I hope you are aware of how rape videos and MMS clips are sold in some parts of our country.

Sad to know.

**** is waste before Tiktok videos

May be, he is also amongst those millions of viewers.:lol:

Or maybe he participated in the actual crime.

Lol you guys experts in find some wired search results with fake info from unverified sources. you guys accusing me.

This happens every time there is major rape news.

Remember Asifa Bano? She was 8 and was top **** search as well

https://www.newindianexpress.com/ci...-lorry-cabin-even-after-she-died-2069634.html

Hyderabad veterinary doctor murder: 'They raped her in lorry cabin even after she died'
More chilling details regarding the rape and murder of the veterinarian emerged from the remand report of the case submitted to the court on Saturday.

fb.png
twitter.png
mail.png

Published: 01st December 2019 08:17 AM | Last Updated: 02nd December 2019 01:06 PM | A+A A-

PIC.jpg

Accused being taken to jail with full security.

By Express News Service
HYDERABAD: More chilling details regarding the rape and murder of the veterinarian emerged from the remand report of the case submitted to the court on Saturday. Reportedly, the four accused persons continued to rape the woman inside the cabin of a lorry even after she had died.

It is learnt that the accused - Mohammad alias Areef, Jollu Shiva, Jollu Naveen and Chennakeshavulu - took close to one hour from the time they dragged her into the open plot, forced her to consume whiskey mixed with a soft drink, hit her on the head, raped and killed her.

Back
Top Bottom