What's new

Disgusting... 8 million indians search Rape victim's video on a po*n website.

Banned in the whole country, or region, or just that provider?

Is there a court order or government notification to prove its a nationwide ban?

Its a court order. Uttarakhand High Court. Applies to the whole of India. It is not available to me on BSNL and on Vodafone. Those are 2 main providers. The other 2 main ones are Jio and Airtel.

8 million searches for that name. Who will search her name 8 million time???? Australians?o_O

I have no idea. That is the heading of the thread.

8 million searches for that name. Who will search her name 8 million time???? Australians?o_O

I have no idea. That is the heading of the thread.
Dose this screenshot refers this you're telling, look closely

I have not understood what you are trying to say.

Why it is showing Britain flag for India results lol
Because the person who took the screenshot may be using a VPN with UK gateway.

I am not an IT expert but even i know that VPN may hide your data packets from your ISP but the websites can still track you in most cases specially for the free VPNs.

So stop acting smart. That website is not going to gain anything by manipulating data as these data stats are collected mostly for paid adverts.

Last edited:
Its a court order. Uttarakhand High Court. Applies to the whole of India. It is not available to me on BSNL and on Vodafone. Those are 2 main providers. The other 2 main ones are Jio and Airtel.

Source?

Because the person who took the screenshot may be using a VPN with UK gateway.

I am not an IT expert but even i know that VPN may hide your data packets from your ISP but the websites can still track you in most cases specially for the free VPNs.

So stop acting smart. That website is not going to gain anything by manipulating data as these data stats are collected mostly for paid adverts.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/indi...****-websites-banned-by-the-dot-5421127/lite/

Is this true or just flamebaiting? By the way rape is the theme of at least 90% of Japanese **** i've watched so far. If there's any country that normalizes rape, it's Japan.

Are you thick? Or just don't understand english? If a website is banned in a country, doesn't mean you can't access it.
You can access it when you select other countries in the VPN. **** don’t show Indian content or Indian search terms

Does OP Tweet screenshot refer that 8 million Indians search Xvideos

Its says "on a po*n website". Singular. So we have to find which **** site to see if it is valid. And the only screen shot provided is for xvideo. It is really up to the OP to tell us which **** site. But since he has not mentioned it, I am going by the screen shot he has provided. Which says xvideos.

You can access it when you select other countries in the VPN. **** don’t show Indian content or Indian search terms
Read my message again. If an indian news website says something, that doesn't change how internet works

Its says "on a po*n website". Singular. So we have to find which **** site to see if it is valid. And the only screen shot provided is for xvideo. It is really up to the OP to tell us which **** site. But since he has not mentioned it, I am going by the screen shot he has provided. Which says xvideos.
OK, But how about Desi/ or local p0rn sites, are these desi p0rn sites had been ban in India

Back
Top Bottom