What's new

Discussion of Iranian support for Palestinian resistance groups

Only in @SalarHaqq 's world can you go all over forum persuading against war with Israel, arguing against Jihad against Israel all over forum. While marketing yourself as most staunch anti-Zionist guy ever. And then turning around trying to take credit for Hamas's decision to sacrifice and initiate Jihad on behalf of Jerusalem. Forum mods must investigate this suspicious individual. And check if he has multiple accounts on forum using VPN. I can see his location and it is in the US. It's unacceptable to give exception to one guy to break rules while others get banned for using VPN.

Nope, you didn't get to call reality 'US propaganda' so you can dismiss it and save face.

Of course I shall call out US propaganda for what it is. Like it or not.

Sure, lol.

Yes, sure. I'm not the one qualifying others as non-Muslims i.e. doing takfir, nor referring to them as "the Dajjal" etc. Shows us who is losing it.

Exposing your use of VPN and your real location(USA) does not amount to having delusions of grandeur.

Randomly attributing false places of residence to users amounts to being delusional.

You on other hand are delusional person and deliberate liar who shills for Iranian regime. If it was in your hand you'd kill/rape/torture any opposition activists to Iran's agenda in whole region.

Not at all. Nor have I ever advocated such a thing. As I said, wild delirious imagination in action.

Nope, Hamas rockets are produced in Gaza

Some are produced in Iran. And those produced in Gaza are done so based on Iranian transfer of technology and assistance, as per local sources.

Speaking to a large gathering in May 2019, the leader of Hamas in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar, could not have been more explicit in acknowledging Iran’s critical role in assisting Hamas.

If it wasn’t for Iran’s support,” he said, “we would not have had these capabilities.”

“It is a huge improvement going from firing one or two rockets at a time to launching 130 rockets in five minutes,” said Rami Abu Zubaydah, a Gaza-based military expert, referring to the frequency of fire seen in the past few days.

Most weapons are now manufactured in Gaza, using technical expertise from Iran,” he said.

And nope once again, Hamas is a pro-active Resistance group engaging in Jihad and Sacrifice against Israel. Which Iran and allies don't do.

So long as Isra"el" does not commit another massacre, Hamas will not take any military action whatsoever. Even though >90% of Palestine is occupied as we speak. Fact.

The same broad engagement rules are followed by all members of the Resistance.

Just watch on side and kill Muslim babies in Syria/Iraq/Yemen.

Just arm, train, finance, advise the Palestinian Resistance while no other state does. In addition to crushing ISIS(-style) terrorists in Syria and Iraq, and aiding the Yemeni people in their resistance against Saudi invasion.

Nope, Iran and allies got struck by Israel in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon and never responded. Meanwhile Hamas gets in routine engagements and showdowns with Israel, almost on a monthly basis.

Hezbollah did respond before (by targeting a zionist troop convoy), so did Iran (by firing a ballistic missile onto Occupied Palestine).

But most importantly, Palestine is occupied by Isra"el". Iraq, Lebanon, Iran aren't.

Syria has had western- and zionist-backed terrorists to fight off for years, it is too weak right now to engage in an escalation.

Gaza is an isolated Palestinian territory. So, yes, it is same as comparing to Lebanon.

Palestine is occupied by Isra"el". Lebanon isn't.

They don't need to defend Palestinians in West Bank,

In that case they should stop referring to themselves Palestinians and use the term Gazans instead. Either Palestine is their homeland or not. If it is, then there's nothing extraordinarily pro-active about them reacting militarily to the massacre of their people consecutive to the storming of their nation's main holy site, whether this took place in Gaza or elsewhere in Occupied Palestine.

but they did Jihad and sacrifice on their behalf, and Gaza beared the brunt of war. This is called pro-active Resistance, which Hamas is leading.

Hamas will not move unless the zionist regime engages in some major act of escalation. Even though +90% of Hamas' homeland, Palestine, is occupied. Nothing more pro-active about that than Hezbollah's Resistance when Lebanon used to be occupied - in fact, Hezbollah battled the zionists throughout the occupation period, day after day with no respite nor ceasefire. Hamas doesn't.

You are a Jewish guy interested in Persian domination of region.

Suggesting I'm not Muslim, slander. Reported.

You are not anti-Zionist by any stretch.

The exact opposite happens to be the case. As evidenced by my comments.

You actively promote against initiating Jihad against Israel all over this forum.

Oh yeah? Where was that? In fact I actively encourage other Muslim states to display similar courage as Islamic Iran in backing the Palestinian Resistance militarily. I would greatly welcome it.

Otherwise, some users were asking why does Hezbollah not intervene directly in the Gaza conflict, and I simply gave a logical explanation.

Do not expect us to crown you just because you market yourself as anti-Zionist guy when all you do is support killing Muslim babies

I never supported such a thing, libel = reported.

I expect forum rules to be respected, and will invite moderators to enforce them when broken.

Spoken like a true fascist.

Strictly nothing "fascist" in that statement.

Last edited:
Only in @SalarHaqq 's world can you go all over forum persuading against war with Israel, arguing against Jihad against Israel all over forum

First go persuade your Saudi and Emirati friends to support the Palestinian Resistance in the same way as Iran. That'll be a great start already.

Also, I did no such thing "all over the forum" (sic). Pure slander.

While marketing yourself as most staunch anti-Zionist guy ever. And then turning around trying to take credit for Hamas's decision to sacrifice and initiate Jihad on behalf of Jerusalem.

Bla bla bla.

Forum mods must investigate this suspicious individual. And check if he has multiple accounts on forum using VPN.

They are welcome to do so.

I can see his location

By virtue of what? Some magic crystal ball?

What a complete and utter state of delirium the quoted user seems to be dwelling in. Frightening.

- - - - - - - -

@waz dear brother, why is this member allowed to insult other respected members of forum?
The nature of this forum is to discuss issues without flamebaiting, Personal insults and also avoiding Off-topic posts.

Thanks for your support, brother.

Last edited:
Who cares about forum rules or getting a ban, I'll welcome it. The important thing is to get rid of the majoos.

Well, keep dreaming. The Americans, whom you are naively pinning your hopes on, have been trying for 42 years nonstop to get rid of Islamic Iran. Ask them how far they've come.

Even if they manage to suppress Iran-friendly groups in Iraq, which they won't, your country will not benefit one bit from it. It's the same US which brought such destruction upon Iraq in the first place, so wake up as to their intentions.

At least learn something from the mistakes of the person whose picture you use in your profile, who never understood why exactly Washington was backing him against Iran. Once his usefulness expired, they threw him into the trash heap of history and had him hanged. Now you want yet another repeat of the same?

Your language is feminine and gay

Nah, it's not.

The GCC needs to deport you, the Arabization campaigns have to re-emerge. Racism is to be taught especially to Arab shias

Hahaha. Despite everything, you aren't unfunny, one can give you that.

Last edited:
Well, keep dreaming. The Americans, whom you are naively pinning your hopes on, have been trying for 42 years nonstop to get rid of Islamic Iran. Asked them how far they've come.

Even if they manage to suppress Iran-friendly groups in Iraq, which they won't, your country won't benefit one bit from it. It's the same US which brought such destruction upon Iraq in the first place, so wake up as to their intentions.

At least learn something from the mistakes of the person whose picture you use in your profile, who never understood why exactly the Washington was backing him against Iran. Once his usefulness expired, they threw him into the trash can of history. Now you want yet another repeat of the same?

Nah, it's not.

Hahaha. Despite everything, you aren't unfunny, one can give you that.

You forgot to mention Vahabis

This is extraordinary......

Iranians have been:
  • fighting,
  • dying,
  • losing their own economic prosperity,
  • sanctioned to oblivion,
  • almost nuked and invaded,
  • have had their leading commanders and scientists assassinated,
  • oil Tankers seized or attacked,
  • nuclear facilities sabotaged,
  • oil and other critical infrastructure tampered with,
  • several attempts at violent color revolutions
  • terrorists attacks which killed many
  • Cyber attacks on the daily (idk, about this one but y'all get the gist)
Yet somehow Iran isn't helping the Palestinians that of which a lot of the aforementioned punitive measures was put in place because of Iran's stance in the region. It's almost as if by the very virtue of Iran being Iranian and the help itself being 'Iranian' (which is bogus anyways, help is help). This somehow makes it wrong in the eyes of some total dullards here who simply cannot let go of the deluded fantasy they've convinced themselves of in order to cope with their own ineptitude.

Iranians have quite literally given up their own welfare in the name of justice in Palestine against an occupying expansionist force that is banked-rolled by the worlds leading (waning) super-power and still it's either not enough or somehow "wrong" or "fake" or "duplicitous" in nature. I mean seriously, what other nation (other than Syria, Lebanon and some others) have sacrificed this much in the name of another group of people? I'm glad many Palestinians (both civilian and militant/resistance) have spoken up about Iran's open role in supplying, training and setting up domestic production of weapons just to give these oppressed people a fighting chance and remind these Zionist-Supremacist that they also can bleed.

If some of you are genuinely irked by this, then good. Eat it and suffer, I hope Iran continues doing this just to spite you.

Unbelievable.....

Last edited:
Well, keep dreaming. The Americans, whom you are naively pinning your hopes on, have been trying for 42 years nonstop to get rid of Islamic Iran. Ask them how far they've come.
I wonder why America must get rid of Iran , when it can use Iran to sell its second hand junks to some countries around Iran

Well, some of the new iranian long range SAM placed in Syria will also help palestinians in the next "Gaza war", cause then Hizb will be able to take part in the fireworks without letting Iran in danger of israeli ballistic missiles.

I'm amazed with this guy, @Falcon29 . I only have read some posts of him in the Gaza-Israel war thread, but for sure he's amazing.

If Iran had not transfered tech and know-how to palestinians sieged in Gaza, these would have thrown "stones and molotov cocktails" to Israel. Very little else.
Palestinians had only old and rudimentary weaponry not long ago. And now they have, thanks to Iran, higher tech weapons, with higher range, higher accuracy...

You dont have to agree with ayatollahs and IRGC doctrines and foreign politics, for sure.
I dont agree with many of their doctrines and dogmas.
But here in Spain we say "Al César lo que es del César": Iran and IRGC are the main supporters, nowadays, of Palestinians.

I wonder why America must get rid of Iran , when it can use Iran to sell its second hand junks to some countries around Iran

On a side note, how come, as of late, that when I'm debating certain elements who have a notorious habit of posting anti-Iranian drivel (including zionist user "500" in the other section), a particular Iranian participant will want to debate some of my comments, rather than joining hands in countering the mentioned anti-Iranians (which, it seems to me, is what any Iranian's priority ought to do be in such a situation)... Rather peculiar, but anyway.

Concerning the quoted contention, this is in fact a talking point often used by rabid anti-Iranians here and elsewhere, and it happens to have been debunked before. But fine, I shall then submit a definitive rebuttal encompassing all the central angles of the issue.

To begin with, a look at US statistics on arms sales to Persian Gulf monarchies before 1979 will reveal a steady rise, year after year. User @raptor22 has time and again posted on this forum a screen shot from an academic publication documenting this.

So Washington does not need Iran as a bogeyman to sell them anything. Them being vassals, one phone call from D.C. would be enough: "allow us to keep milking you as we've always been doing, else we'll have you overthrown" will be the message. Notice that the most significant opposition ("pro-democracy" etc) to these regimes isn't based in Tehran, but in London and other western capitals. It is used by western powers as a "leash" to be pulled whenever there is a need to discipline the client state. Also with all the court intrigues over there, and with the infiltration of their security agencies (much like the CIA, MI6 and Mossad had far reaching indirect influence upon SAVAK during the toppled Iranian monarchy), it would be a child's play for the US to instantly replace any of the Arab rulers of the Persian Gulf, should they become disobedient.

What is more, the biggest economic benefit the US is drawing from having these regimes as its subservient clients, stems from the fact that the latter have instituted the petrodollar (i.e. have agreed to accept no other currency than the US dollar in exchange for their oil). Which is actually one of the main reasons why the dollar is the world's reserve currency, and therefore one the main factors behind Washington's global financial domination. The debt-based economic model of the US would crash if it wasn't for this monetary hegemony of the US dollar. This, not arms sales, is what Washington's policy towards these states is centered around, economically speaking.

Also and more importantly, Islamic Iran represents an acute challenge to zio-American hegemony in the extremely strategic region of West Asia, hence all the hostility Iran is facing from those same imperial powers.

Therefore, what I am trying to get at here, is the fact that the importance of arms exports in US policy-making is all too often overblown. Indeed, they are not the determining factor when it comes to the way Washington defines its foreign policy, especially towards states such as Iran or Saudi Arabia, located as these are in an area of such strategic relevance. In other words, the USA's Iran-policy does not depend on what amount of weapons Washington can sell to Riyadh and Abu Dhabi, because far more important issues are at stake, namely the preservation of a regional order upon which the survival of the US economy hinges, and which Iran has actively been challenging since the end of the Pahlavi dynasty. Compared to this, some 10 billion USD per year of income from arms exports are like a drop in the ocean for Washington.

Considering all the above, the economic profit resulting from arms sales is a side factor. In addition to the fact that they would take place anyway - if not Iran, then the US and its clients would simply imagine some other threat to politically justify the sales with. But even if they wouldn't take place, the loss for the American regime would pale in comparison to what the US stands to lose as a result of the geostrategic challenge Iran has been posing to its domination since 1979.

What is more, one may argue that it is overpriced 'junk' the US is selling Iran's neighbors. However useless these arsenals may be in the event of a direct conventional war with Iran, the fact remains that they have come in extremely handy as part of repeated attempts by Washington and its regional allies to undermine Iran's strategic position or to try and contain a strategic gain scored by Tehran. Case in point: Syria, e.g. 13.000 TOW missiles purchased by Riyadh for the Syrian insurgents alone. Case in point: Yemen, where in addition to light weapons, Saudi Arabia's most costly military procurements have been put to use. Hence, these arms sales aren't just taking place so that the US military-industrial complex may secure profits, nor is Iran a mere pretext in this affair - to the US, they serve the very purpose of fighting Iran in so-called proxy wars.

More generally speaking, policy documents and statements by zionist and American strategists (such as the Bernard Lewis and Oded Yinon plans, the PNAC and Ralph Peters schemes, and so on and so forth), explicitly call for the forceful balkanization or social-political fragmentation of larger nations of the region along "ethno"-linguistic lines so as to prevent them from ever being theoretically able to stand up to the occupation regime in Tel Aviv (as a matter of fact when it comes to Iran, preemptively when it comes to Turkey and others). We have been witnessing an implementation of this strategy since 9-11, 2001 against multiple states of the wider region (Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Syria, Yemen), and Iran is sure as hell on their death list.

There's also an inherent logical flaw to the reasoning under discussion here. Indeed, if one postulates that the government of the Islamic Republic in Iran is so "useful" to Washington that the latter will forego any "regime change" policy simply because the existence of the IR offers a justification for the US to sell its clients in the region large volumes of weapons, then one will necessarily have to subscribe to one of the three following propositions:

a) "Islamic Iran actually does have plans to invade and/or launch a military aggression against the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf or some other neighbour". If that is what you believe, then welcome either to the pro-Saudi or to the sectarianist pseudo-jihadi chorus (ISIS, Nusra and similar formations seen in action over the past few years - call them what you will). No need for any further comment on how baseless the assertion is, I believe.

b) "Iran does not intend to attack any of its neighbours, and there's no room for military aggression in the Islamic Republic's foreign policy and military doctrine. Therefore, Iran's neighbours are being fooled by Washington's portrayal of Iran as an expansionist bogeyman bent on military adventurism." Now I'm sorry to say, but even though Iran's neighbours might not always be ruled by the brightest people out there, at some point some of these decision-makers will be intelligent and clear-sighted enough to realize that they're being ripped off. Which leads us to:

c) "The political leadership in neighbouring states is quite aware that the Islamic Republic has no intention nor any interest in invading / attacking them using conventional military force. Yet, since they are such vassals to Washington, they have no choice but to oblige whenever Washington requests that they buy disproportionate amounts of weapons." However, if this is the case and if these American client regimes are subjugated to such an extent, then the US could very well do without going to these lengths, and it could simply forsake all the theatrics of having to invoke an imaginary Iranian bogeyman. Rather, it would just instruct its vassals to purchase as many arms as it deems fit and be done with it.

Last but not least, the most immediate way of disproving the notion that the US regime is supposedly "not" interested in "regime change" in Iran so as to be able to sell arms to its own submissive clients, is simply to look at US policy towards Iran over the past 42 years. I don't really need to elaborate too much, as Iranian users are familiar enough with Iran's post-'79 history and in particular the US-backed coup attempts (Noje etc), western support for Saddam's aggression against Iran and direct American intervention against the Iranian Navy towards the end of the Imposed War, western backing of terrorist groups such as the MKO who have sought to overthrow the Islamic Republic and have murdered many of its early leaders, western aid to separatist entities trying to dislocate Iran's territorial integrity, in addition to the severe sanctions imposed on Iran, to the colored revolution attempts, to the assassinations of Iranian scientists and military figures, to the sabotage operations against Iran's infrastructures, to the massive, unparalleled US-sponsored propaganda campaign advocating "regime change" against the Islamic Republic and so on and so forth.

These deeply hostile policies clearly point to a "regime change" agenda. That Iran has shown herself to be resilient enough to withstand this many disruptive measures (most countries in the world would arguably have collapsed long before), does not negate this reality. Quite tellingly, among the paramount short- to mid-term policy goals of the US vis a vis Iran, is Washington's relentless endeavour to make Iran reduce her military capabilities so as to reach insignificant levels, namely by neutralizing the central asset of her military architecture, that is the ballistic and cruise missile force. But this in turn means that the US does not care for Iran to be perceived as a major if not existential military threat by her neighbours. For America was to suceed in having Iran accept its demands and conditions for a lifting of all sanctions, then none of Iran's neighbours would consider her a serious threat anymore. Hence actual US policy does not square with the claim that Washington is content with the Islamic Republic remaining intact so that America's regional clients can be frightened by Iran's military might and thereby persuaded into purchasing tons of weapons from the US.

In conclusion, either way one looks at the question, by no means does the US tolerate the Islamic Republic in power. Washington is definitely centering all its efforts around the objective of bringing about a radical change to Iran's political system, and even to Iran's territorial extent.

Last edited:
Palestinians subjected to atrocities in Iraq? Rubbish.

You can literally go read about it online. I have seen iraqis online back up that Palestinians were killed in Iraq by Iranian allies. This is a long report but I'll copy and paste two paragraphs, you can read the rest yourself.

The security of the approximately 34,000 Palestinian refugees in Iraq has drastically deteriorated since the fall of the Saddam Hussein government in April 2003.Militant groups, mostly Shi`a, have targeted this predominantly Sunni minority community, attacking their communal buildings, committing several dozen murders, and threatening harm unless they immediately leave Iraq. Amidst the widespread politically motivated and criminal violence in Iraq, Palestinians have been targeted more than other minorities because of resentment of the privileges Palestinians received during Saddam Hussein's rule, and suspicions that they are supporting the insurgency.

The Iraqi government bears considerable responsibility for the plight of the country's Palestinians.Elements of the Ministry of Interior have been implicated in the arbitrary detention, torture, killing, and "disappearance" of Palestinians.Despite their status as refugees, Iraqi Palestinians have been subjected to new and extremely burdensome registration requirements, providing a venue for bureaucratic hostility.And unlike Iraqi citizens at risk, who are largely able to find refuge abroad, Palestinians have nowhere to flee: countries in the region (with rare, temporary exceptions) have kept their borders firmly closed to fleeing Iraqi Palestinians.And the international community has done little to help ease their plight.
No such thing. Saudis brutally crushing peaceful anti-zionist and anti-US demonstration which Iranian pilgrims organized, is what actually happened.

Actually, the Iranian government admitted that the IRGC tried to bomb hajj after the Saudis found the bombs. There was even an apology given. Although they tried to point the blame to a rogue guy. Whereas the side of the guy who was punished said it wasn't him. You guys just blame everything on zionists, it's silly.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/amid-ne...t-finally-be-fully-investigated/29574827.html

There are very few publicly known facts about the operation. During the 1986 Hajj pilgrimage, Saudi security officials at Jeddah airport discovered 150 kilograms of TNT that were hidden in the luggage of 150 Iranian pilgrims. Hojatolislam Mehdi Karrubi, the person appointed by Khomeini to be the chairman of Iran’s Hajj mission, officially apologized to king Fahad of Saudi Arabia.

The Iranian government denied any involvement and executed a man named Seyed Mehdi Hashemi on September 28, 1987 for the crime of organizing the plot. Hashemi was a mid-ranking cleric and one of the top officials of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC). He had been the head of the IRGC’s Office for Liberation Movements Abroad, which was responsible for providing assistance to radical Islamist groups (e.g., Lebanese Hezbollah and Jihadists in Afghanistan).

More than 30 years later, Montazeri is now claiming that Hashemi was innocent and that the official story implicating him is false. The two were connected by family ties, as Hashemi’s brother was married to Montazeri’s sister. Hashemi was also an ardent follower of Montazeri’s father, who was the next in line to become Supreme Leader at the time of the plot.

Available evidence suggests that Montazeri’s claim is credible and that the official version is most probably false.

Last edited:
You can literally go read about it online. I have seen iraqis online back up that Palestinians were killed in Iraq by Iranian allies. This is a long report but I'll copy and paste two paragraphs, you can read the rest yourself.

So I read all relevant segments of the report. It contains no incriminating element against Iran. Really none.

The gist of the report boils down to three points relevant to this discussion:

1) Sporadic acts of violence against Palestinian refugees in Iraq between 2003 and 2006.

These initial assaults were committed by private persons, not by any political organization.

And in fact, the underlying motivation for the assailants was a direct consequence of mindless policies by Saddam's regime. Indeed, we have only the mentioned regime to thank for specific measures which actually managed to turn some Iraqi citizens against Palestinian refugees - although collective, disproportionate and extra-judicial punishment remains wrong, of course.

Quote from the report: "the Iraqi government froze the rents it was paying to the landlords of homes occupied by the Palestinians, as it did with many other government payments. By the end of the 1990s, the mostly Shi`a landlords were receiving next to nothing for the homes occupied by Palestinians. Many of the Palestinians interviewed by Human Rights Watch in 2003 stated that their rent (paid by the government) amounted to the equivalent of less than U.S.$1 a month. Iraqi law prohibited landlords from breaking rental agreements.[7] Landlords forced to rent to Palestinians for inconsequential sums were, in effect, deprived of their property. In 1999, a group of Shi`a landlords from al-Tubji neighborhood of Baghdad tried to challenge the unfair agreements in court. They lost their case.[8]"

Hence, Iraqi landlords were practically expropriated for the benefit of Palestinian refugees. In other terms, the regime in Baghdad subjected some of its own citizens to a treatment similar to what Palestinians are suffering at the hands of zionist settlers in Occupied Palestine, and quite awkwardly Palestinian refugees found themselves in a position comparable to zionist settlers. It is of course highly honorable to accept refugees from Palestine and to grant them near free housing. To do so at the direct expense of one's own citizens, however, is genuinely absurd and counter-productive.

On a sidenote, Human Rights Watch repeatedly mentions that the landlords in question were mostly Shia Muslims. One wonders whether they really verified this information. Also, in a Shia-majority country such as Iraq, it would be no anomaly if most belonged to that denomination. Yet, here I must seriously take issue with the report, because it's not as if the confessional background of the wronged landlords mattered: when this sort of an injustice is committed against a person, that person will tend to hold grudges regardless of their confession, religion or linguistic affiliation. As if a Sunni Muslim or a Christian or a Shintoist or an animist or... would not resent their property being forcibly rented out for $1 a month - and for all we know, some of the landlords who turned against Palestinian refugees might very well have been Sunni Muslims,

It is as if HRW were keen on adding fuel to the fire of intra-Muslim sectarian division.

But either way, we can clearly see from the report that this was an entirely local issue, involving only Iraqi nationals and Palestinian refugees, in which Iran played no role whatsoever. These events can therefore impossibly be blamed on Iran.

2) A series of attacks and expulsions of Palestinian refugees consecutive to the 2006 terrorist bombing of the Al-Askari shrine holy to Shia Muslims.

Here again, those responsible, insofar as they are being effectively identified by the HRW report, were no direct allies of Iran, and they certainly did not act upon orders from Tehran, nor did Iran ever encourage them to engage in any of these actions.

According to the report, a certain Judgment Day Brigade asked Palestinians in al-Hurriyya, al-Dura, al-Za'faraniyya, and al-Baladiyyat neighborhoods of Baghdad to leave these areas, or else they would be killed.

It is not evident whether the paper is referring to the entity commonly known by that designation or rather to some obscure namesake, but the most well known group called Judgment Day Brigade consisted of followers of Muqtada al-Sadr - the same Muqtada Sadr whom regional and western media regularly praise as a Shia political alternative to the real Iran-friendly parties and movements in Iraq. The same Muqtada al-Sadr whom Saudi Arabian crown prince Bin Salman likes to receive.

In a formerly classified paper from 2015, the Strategic Studies Report of the U.S. Army War College classifies the Judgment Day Brigade as independent from Iran (verbatim).

Now let us examine how a major Shia spiritual leader who happens to be much closer to Iran, such as grand ayatollah Ali Sistani, reacted to the violence against Palestinian refugees, as per the very same report (Sistani has Iranian citizenship, his surname is that of a region in Iran, he was born in Iran, has resided in Iran for decades and is politically speaking on good terms with the Islamic Republic):

"Iraq's leading Shi`a religious authority, the Grand Ayatollah `Ali al-Sistani, on April 30 issued a religious fatwa (edict) prohibiting attacks against Palestinians and their property, stating, "You should not harm the Palestinians, even those accused of crimes. The civilian authorities should protect the Palestinians and prevent attacks against them.[67]"

Other than the Judgment Day Brigade, no other group responsible for such attacks is cited by name in the report. The document simply mentions "unidentified militant groups" attacking "buildings in al-Baladiyyat neighborhood of Baghdad with mortars and gunfire", for example. Sorry, but one cannot attribute the actions of unknown entities to Iran. That's just not how it works.

The report goes on to state: "One person interviewed by Human Rights Watch at the Trebil refugee camp described how on the day of the Samarra bombing "and the next day, men wearing black clothes [a dress code associated with radical Shi`a militias] came to known Palestinian locations and threatened violence. These men in black outfits came to our housing unit, and we held them off with guns.""

Actually, black clothes are not a dress code characteristic of Shia paramilitary groups only, insofar as every Shia Muslim, whether part of such an organization or not, may dress in black on a number of occasions, from the month of Ashura to days marking the martyrdom of other Imams, as well on more circumstantial occasions such as the destruction of the Al-Askari holy shrine.

Once again, when it comes to the attacks suffered by Palestinian refugees after the 2006 terrorist bombing of Al-Askari, there is still no evidence whatsoever in the report that allies of Iran committed these acts, let alone that Tehran assigned them to do so.

All this being said, bear in mind that any and all inter-communal violence in Iraq was triggered by the so-called "Islamic" State's 2006 bombing of the Al-Askari shrine. It was actually a stated goal of "I"S to target Shia Muslim Iraqis first, including civilians, and to put the struggle against US occupiers on the back burner.

Prior to this calamitous event, no Iraqi Shia organization or armed group had engaged in killing civilians. As for Iran, she never directed nor ordered her allies to commit revenge killings, even after the 2006 attack.

It's just that when you have a terrorist organization explicitly declaring war on your community (elderly, women and children included), bombing holy sites as well as civilian places (especially busy markets) on a near daily basis, revenge killings will be inevitable to some extent, whether carried out by pro-Iranian or other Shia Iraqis not necessarily linked to Iran. Under such chaotic and exceptional circumstances, one could hardly expect Iran to be able to control the actions of each and every Shia Iraqi citizen. If anything, leading Shia religious authorities close to Iran, such as the aforementioned grand ayatollah Sistani, or grand ayatollah Haeri, went out of their way issuing fatwas to have Iraqi Shia Muslims refrain from random acts of revenge against their Sunni Muslim compatriots.

One needs to understand that the burial places of Imams are almost as important and dear to Shia Muslims as Masjid al-Haram is to every Muslim. Try sending a community of people to Mecca, among whom you would proceed to recruit a handful of terrorists; have these terrorists first blow up the Kaaba (nauzubIllah), followed by daily attacks on civilian locations for several years in a row, then see what will happen not just to the terrorists in question but unfortunately also to some innocent members of the community they stem from, and whether or not Arabian rulers will then be able to fully control their subjects in such a horrible situation (especially if the Arabian central state authority were just to have been dissolved and refounded by a foreign occupying force...).

3) Finally, the HRW report denounces Iraq's Ministry of Interior for administrative harassment, arbitrary arrests and killings of Palestinian refugees.

But the Iraqi Ministry of Interior is not under Iranian control. Nor is its staff necessarily composed of Iranian allies. In fact, ever since the illegal US invasion of Iraq in 2003, institutions such as this one have been known to be under heavy American influence

I would also like to highlight a general fact: conflicts between Palestinian immigrants and local citizens and/or governments have not been a rarity in the Muslim world, i.e. they have taken place in various Sunni-ruled countries too. As an example, the Black September clashes of 1971 in Jordan, which saw the Jordanian army battle the Palestinian PLO of Yasser Arafat. Scores of Palestinians, including ordinary refugees, lost their lives. And, it was none other than the Pakistani training mission in Jordan led by general Zia ul-Haqq which assisted the regime in Amman. As a result of this, one may argue that Pakistan killed more Palestinians than Isra"el"is. Yet, nobody here will use this as a justification to conclude that Pakistan's aid to Arab armies during the Arab-Isra"el"i wars was "insincere" or a mere "PR ploy".

So why should Iran be exempted from the same treatment? And this is while Iran was actually not even involved in any sort of persecution against Palestinian refugees in Iraq or elsewhere to begin with.

In conclusion, the report by HRW does not implicate the Islamic Republic of Iran in any act of violence against Palestinians refugees in Iraq. Neither does it provide evidence of Iranian allies or pro-Iranian organizations partaking in such actions. Even if some of the culprits should turn out to be members of pro-Iranian groups, they will have acted on their own initiative and not on orders from Iran. Therefore the claim that these events somehow compromise the sincerity, the significance and the crucial value of Iran's backing of the Palestinian Resistance against zionist occupation, is decidedly baseless. Even more outlandish and disconnected from reality would be any suggestion that Iran had some sort of an agenda to harm Palestinian refugees in Iraq.

Actually, the Iranian government admitted that the IRGC tried to bomb hajj after the Saudis found the bombs. There was even an apology given. Although they tried to point the blame to a rogue guy. Whereas the side of the guy who was punished said it wasn't him.

The Iranian government made no such claim. What it declared right from the outset, is that Mehdi Hashemi, a subversive element and infiltrator working against the Islamic Republic and the IRGC, was responsible. Hashemi publicly advocated a more aggressive foreign policy and called for more attacks against enemies. Those familiar with Iran's modern history will confirm. In fact, he wanted Iran to conduct counter-productive, short-sighted radical operations, and held public speeches to that effect.

Mehdi Hashemi was arrested, trialed, found guilty and executed. Of course his supporters, namely ayatollah Montazeri, father-in-law of Mehdi Hashemi's brother, would contend that he was innocent. But the mere fact that they protested does not prove their claim. Montazeri ended up being politically sidelined due to this affair, and he therefore started opposing the Islamic Republic.

Here we can witness judiciary officials searching the residence of an associate of Hashemi and discovering a buried stock of weapons and ammunition (scenes included in an Iranian-made documentary about ayatollah Montazeri):

This link obviously provides no evidence to the contrary. All it does is to propose some flawed and erroneous speculation.

No wonder, really, since this is actually a CIA-linked source and as such, is anything but objective or trustworthy when it comes to Iranian affairs. Indeed the source here is Radio Farda, i.e. the Iranian branch of the infamous US regime's Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) external broadcast service.

Of which we know since the times of the Cold War, that it is not just working in close cooperation with US intelligence services, but also that it represents first and foremost a propaganda and psy-ops tool against Washington's adversaries (the USSR back in the day; Iran, China, Russia, Belarus, North Korea, Venezuela or Cuba nowadays).

You guys just blame everything on zionists, it's silly..

That the Islamic Republic has had infiltrators in its political and military ranks since the beginning of the 1979 Revolution is an established historic fact. Some of the brazen sabotage attacks and assassinations we witnessed in recent years are a testament to this.

What's more, in the early years of the Islamic Revolution major targeted attacks were carried out or facilitated by insiders who used to be trusted by the authorities but then turned out to be agents working for hostile entities. One example being Mohammad-Reza Kolahi, who was involved in the bombing of the Islamic Republican Party's headquarters in June 1981, which martyred several dozen individuals including important key figures of the Islamic Revolution such as shahid ayatollah Beheshti. Another example is Massoud Kashmiri, responsible for the killing of a former President of the Islamic Republic, Mohammad-Ali Rajai in August 1981.

And it is neither surprising nor anything out of the ordinary that these types of infiltrators have connections to and are ultimately handled by hostile intelligence services, namely CIA, Mossad and the likes. Indeed, before the 1979 Islamic Revolution, Iran used to be a prototypical US client state. And imperial masters are known to place their footmen at every level of a client state - that's how they operate. When the client state is of greater strategic importance, such as Iran, they even install stay-behind networks in its midst, similar to NATO's sinister covert organization going by the name Gladio, which was exposed in the media many years ago. This they do in order to be able to conduct operation against any adversarial successor state in the event of a regime change.

The shah regime's secret police, SAVAK, was basically established by the Americans, British and zionists. All of SAVAK's founding personnel were trained by the latter imperial powers. Hence CIA, Mossad and MI6 always kept their men inside SAVAK and through them, exerted indirect control over the service. SAVAK was extremely efficient in surveilling and repressing any organized opposition to the shah regime. Among other things, it recruited turncoats within every major opposition group and movement. This is attested to by multiple internal SAVAK documents seized and even published after the Revolution (copies of these documents can be bought in book form now as we speak).

When the Revolution took place, these infiltrated agents went unnoticed. Since they had officially been part of groups opposed to the shah, they were welcomed by the newly established, post-revolutionary political order. Unbeknownst to revolutionary authorities however, these were former SAVAK informants now being used by the ousted shah regime's foreign masters as assets to conduct spying, influence and sabotage operations against the Islamic Republic, under which Iran turned into a staunch adversary to said foreign powers. It was initially through high-ranking former SAVAK officers such as Parviz Sabeti, who fled to Tel Aviv after 1979, that western and zionist intelligence agencies handled these infiltrated stay-behind networks.

Last edited:
E1dh3soWEAYgXy6

E1dh4rHXIAYIX74

24845.jpeg

Sole contributing countries relevant enough to be cited by name: Syria and Iran (most prominently). Merely the 122mm rockets are imported from various sources, which most probably include Iran yet again.

As for the rockets domestically manufactured with foreign assistance, that foreign assistance is mainly Iranian as well.

So Iran is, by a very large margin, the main foreign contributor to the rocket arsenal of the Palestinian Resistance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom