What's new

Discussion of Iranian support for Palestinian resistance groups

The vast majority of Iran's oil and by extension government revenue comes from an Arab province... Ahwaz. I imagine Ahwaz Arabs prefer their oil revenue be spent on other Arabs as opposed to helping the Persians occupying them.

Name of the province is in fact Khuzestan and the majority of its population is not composed of native Arab speakers. It has been part of Iran since ancient times.

As for Arab Iranians, they are for the most part highly patriotic and religious people (of Shia Moslem faith), deeply attached to the Islamic Revolution and its noble principle of Resistance against zionist colonialism.

Separatist grouplets by the way are very close to Isra"el", and fully backed by the regime Tel Aviv. Just like most secular nationalist Iranians, ironically.

Reza Pahlavi, son of the last shah and a cherished symbol to secular nationalist opponents of the Islamic Republic, regularly meets with separatist leaders, calls for "ethnic" federalization of Iran, and even suggested recently that separation of provinces may be put to vote.

Of course monarchist Iranian opposition grouplets too are receiving support from the zionists. Pahlavi for instance was handed the so-called "Champion of Jewish Values International Award" by a zionist organization:

https://en.rezapahlavi.org/2016/05/...alues-international-awards-gala-may-5th-2016/

And here's Mordechai Kedar, zionist "think tank" scholar and one of the most audible voices advocating the balkanization of Iran, with the separatist "Al-Ahwaz" flag in the background:

mk.jpg

Last edited:
I
The vast majority of Iran's oil and by extension government revenue comes from an Arab province... Ahwaz. I imagine Ahwaz Arabs prefer their oil revenue be spent on other Arabs as opposed to helping the Persians occupying them.
Iran does not have Arab province..And if any Iranian of Arab ancestry wants to help Arabs of Palestine they can pickup the phone and call Saudi and UAE Arabs and remind them that their fellow Arabs are in need of help.. Persian oil revenue belongs to Persians and if it was up to me not a cent of it would be given to anyone to liberate themselves ( unlike the present government of Iran that wants to liberate all the oppressed people of the world using Iranian funds!!)....I guess that is why I am not incharge..lol

Again this nonsense.

Some idiot wrote it and thought he's probably smart.

We don't want to expand lol, we wouldn't have given up the Sinai and Gaza otherwise.

Also, attrition wars don't work against us, Israel already fought in Lebanon for 18 years between 1982-2000, against the conventional militaries of Egypt and Jordan between 1967 to 1970, and the rest of the wars were much shorter.

USA is weakened thanks to Afghanistan? Lmfao.

I
Iran does not have Arab province..And if any Iranian of Arab ancestry wants to help Arabs of Palestine they can pickup the phone and call Saudi and UAE Arabs and remind them that their fellow Arabs are in need of help.. Persian oil revenue belongs to Persians and if it was up to me not a cent of it would be given to anyone to liberate themselves ( unlike the present government of Iran that wants to liberate all the oppressed people of the world using Iranian funds!!)....I guess that is why I am not incharge..lol
Not really. They didnt free anyone yet they only caused more harm and the arab spring really helped with that. If you want to free all people and that you will have a suez crisis. We won that by a miracle, got ourselves a suez canal. Dont know if miracles happen often

interestingly I'm from that province and how easily you guys forget about Lors and Persian who are majority of the people in that province

A whole lot of nothing coupled together with less money to take care of Iran's economic crisis, water shortages and civil unrest.

But hey, at least you hurt Israel! Oh wait... Our economy only grows, among the fastest in the world...

Lol, we only seek to dismantle who wants to dismantle us. Only when the Islamic revolution came you guys turned mad and started seeking to destroy us instead of developing your nation, and now due to your poor strategic choices you are sanctioned to death, stuck with useless cavemen allies and getting bombed on a weekly basis by our forces without any capability to respond.
Lmaoooo I love to come to see your comments then see you get banned 2 days later, dude your own government is being run by cavemen, they see women as only to serve them s as nd have children and basically not say a word, I lmao when I see the long line of ultra orthodox walking to the synagogue it feels so cult like.

Quote from a November 2022 report by the "Brookings Institute", mentioning the establishment of a Joint Operations Room between Palestinian Resistance factions, Hezbollah and Iran, as well as the type of assistance offered to the Palestinians resisting zionist occupation:

Part of how Hezbollah stays engaged in the fight against Israel yet limits its own exposure is to work with Palestinian groups. Hezbollah seeks to foment unrest against Israel while using its support to increase its influence with different Palestinian factions. Hezbollah helps smuggle weapons to militants in the West Bank.

Hezbollah has had an up-and-down relationship with Hamas, which rules Gaza and is the leading Palestinian group that is violently opposed to Israel. Hezbollah has long worked with Hamas, even helping teach it suicide bombing techniques in the early 1990s. Working with Iran, Hezbollah has also taught Hamas engineers rocket-making techniques. Relations frayed after the outbreak of the Syrian civil war, when most of the Arab world sided against the Assad regime and its Hezbollah and Iranian allies. Hamas, trying to win over popular support, reduced ties to Iran and Syria, but over time it resumed relations, in part due to its reliance on Iran for many weapons systems.

During conflicts, Hezbollah tries to assist Palestinian groups with operational support. In the clash between Israel and Hamas in May 2021, Iran and Hezbollah organized a joint operations room to coordinate the activities of Palestinian groups. Hezbollah and Iran have long had a close relationship to the Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terrorist group. Hamas, for now, is not seeking a conflict with Israel, which limits Iran’s options and isolates PIJ, creating even greater mutual interest.

Source: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/FP_20221110_hezbollah_dilemmas_byman.pdf

In a recent paper Al-Monitor adds the following information:

Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar revealed in a documentary shown on Al Jazeera in 2022 that the operations room was based in Lebanon and had previously coordinated the activities of these groups during the two battles between Israel and Gaza factions in 2021 and 2022.

Source: https://www.al-monitor.com/original...ts-hamas-chief-rockets-fly-over-israel-border

Does this support come at the expense of Iran's internal development?
The no.of groups they fund need really huge and huge capital to sustain the war.

If saudis and other Arabs back it up...Im gonna pick buy some popcorn and watch...

Iranian "Switchblade" (Meraj-521) loitering munition and "Almas-ER" ATGM (likely 8-10km range) would be useful weapons for the resistance forces (across Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Iraq).

Leader of Palestinian resistance group PIJ recently said some interesting things about Iran's support for the resistance. Highlights:
  • If Israel demolishes a house in the Palestinian West Bank, Iran pays to rebuild it
  • All the weapons used by the Palestinian resistance are either paid for or provided by Iran (for 30 years)
  • Iran has spent billions of dollars to support the Palestinian resistance over the past 30 years, the Arab countries "have not paid even $100"
  • Iran gives $150 million per year to Hamas

Leader of Palestinian resistance group PIJ recently said some interesting things about Iran's support for the resistance. Highlights:
  • If Israel demolishes a house in the Palestinian West Bank, Iran pays to rebuild it
  • All the weapons used by the Palestinian resistance are either paid for or provided by Iran (for 30 years)
  • Iran has spent billions of dollars to support the Palestinian resistance over the past 30 years, the Arab countries "have not paid even $100"
  • Iran gives $150 million per year to Hamas
Further indication of where Iranian hard earned $$$ is spent on foreign liberation organization without knowledge, or consent of the Iranian people.
one day Iranians will bring mullahs to account for spending their money on overseas adventures..

Further indication of where Iranian hard earned $$$ is spent on foreign liberation organization without knowledge, or consent of the Iranian people.
one day Iranians will bring mullahs to account for spending their money on overseas adventures..

I can sympathise, especially with all the sanctions and hardships the Iranian people are under, but try to see it as a long term investment my friend.

Iranian investments in the region usually pay off quite nice, unlike Saudi terror investment in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen.

For example thanks to Iranian support to Iraq, Iraq is now Irans second biggest trade partner. Iraq are currently importing approximately nine billion dollars worth of Iranian products annually and this figure is only increasing and I'm not even counting all the reconstruction projects (oil/gas sector, roads, railways, bridges, hospitals, electricity etc.) awarded too Iranian companies.

Syria will also be huge when it comes to reconstruction contracts and imports from iran.

Iran’s export to Syria rises 90% in 9 months on year​

These figures are not as large as Iraq but they'll be soon as stability and peace is closer than ever.

Palestine will not be be profitable at all - economically speaking - but the legitimacy and influence it buys in the region is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom