What's new

Discussion: Illegal crackdown on PTI

This just in ......................

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 02-57-15 سیاسی لفنٹر ™ on Twitter.png
Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 02-57-01 Ali Wazir on Twitter.png

snaap ko dhoodh pilanay ka anjam

When you talk about few filthy corrupt dubious sold out Generals..

Answer is oh don't talk about them there is a captain just got Saheed in NW.

So you do think these Generals really care about soldiers dying day in day out?? they not going to stay in Pakistan they only here to server themselves surely not the country.

Don't you find it strange last 6 COAS left the country as soon they got retired ????

Musharaff lives in London , pasha zaheer raheel in Middle east, rizwan akhar in Canada Kayani in Australia.. 90% Generals living abroad after retirement. Solider are dying abd they will die but General will take his family to abroad as Pakistan is not fit to live after retirement.

This is the trend of pakistan army Generals. Next time when someone show a dead body of a soldier and ask not to talk about these Generals because young boys are giving their life for the country. And what these Generals doing ?? run away and leave the country as soon as get retired and play golf somewhere outside in west enjoy a lavish life.

Last edited:
A few months back, i believe the legislation that was passed where individuals speaking against the army and judiciary could be prosecuted, was done keeping this very situation in mind

There is no leader in Pakistan right now that can represent Pakistan on United National General Assembly like Imran Khan.

Biggest mistake/miscalculation by establishment to forcibly remove a visionary Leader who is speaking on behalf of all Muslims around the world.

Before opportunists use this clip out of context to propagate their evil agenda, here's the full speech.

slave punjabi establishment
What does ethnicity have anything to do with this?
They are moles and trying to fan separatist sentiments.
If you loyalty to Pakistan started and ended with imran khan, you were never loyal in the first place

Hatred against army leaders at peak and if they keep arresting and torturing pashtuns, they will go against the state.
Punjabis suffered too not just Pashtuns and don’t act like Pashtuns don’t make up the establishment

It is a sad day to see the roles being reversed where the military side with the corrupts and the civilian leadership under Imran Khan siding with the interests of Pakistan, even with all of this Imran Khan never even once rediculed the military, Bajwa sahib you sir are the worst COAS in the history of Pakistan.

I didnt care much for IK. His removal didnt hurt. What hurt was the fact that this Bajwa stabbed this nation in the back.
Did you care in 2018 or did you just start caring now?

If I may be so bold, may I ask WHY the Army should not do any of what you accuse it of, when it clearly is only doing exactly what it has done so many times before, with support from the likes of you, but it was okay because the targets were to your personal liking? After all, it has worked hard and persistently to make itself the sole and effective arbiter of national interests. Why not trust it now?

I am taking the liberty of tagging @Chak Bamu and @Jungibaaz here so that they may add to my confusion with the above question, or may be reduce it, since my participation here is next to nothing these days by intent.

The ONLY correct way forward for Pakistan is to let the present process continue exactly according to the Constitution and let the next election cycle happen on time, regardless of personal favorites.
Sir, in short, this is a conundrum of the "efficiency argument" which may also be called ends-justify-the-means thinking. Obviously whoever employs this (as IK did very very liberally & his fans accepted it all with eyes wide shut) sets himself/herself up for a trap. If a position is not principled, then one has to make logic pretzels when hypocrisy is called out.

You do realize that anything that comes from Russia needs to be taken with a mountain of salt, right? Russians have a very sophisticated disinfo ecosystem to further their regime's interest & it is mostly at the expense of Western powers, particularly USA.

Last edited:
When did I support a media blackout and forced arrests and harassment of the opposition?

I even refused to endorse calls for imprisoning PTM leaders solely for their speech, barring instances where they explicitly incited violence, and even there argued for their prosecution per the laws.

And at no point over the last 4 years did the PMLN/PPP suffer the kind of media blackout and harassment that we’ve seen in just the past few days against the PTI.
I don't think you have been watching developments closely or else you would not say any of this.

1. Did you ever bother to find out why so many journalists/anchors/analysts were forced off air. It is quite well documented & apparent. Perhaps you just bought the official line that so-and-so are anti-state & hence its OK to see them off-air?

2. The media blackout was pervasive & insidious. The media was 'advised' to only share 'positive' news. Till the very end, PTI rank & file were upset that media would not extol their landmark performance (which was frankly hard to find). The PTI bubble firmly believed that media was complicit in some conspiracy against their party - all the while PTI govt had a discriminatory policy towards media organizations.

3. Yes PTI has lost its government & status & that make it feel as though the whole world has turned against it. This stings, particularly when the abusive campaign being run by PTI troll brigade or simpletons is in full swing. Why would Establishment (which ruled the roost until SS took oath) amplify PTI propaganda? It would in fact clamp down against the propaganda being conducted against it. So, your perception is one thing, but reality (in my view) is different. Allow me to point out that Mir Shakil-ur-Rehman was in custody for a long time until GEO / Jang changed its anti-regime stance. The equivalent of that would be Salman Iqbal of ARY being thrown in jail. Would we see that, though?

I do note that you are saying that you did not support media blackout, & that you refused to endorse calls... etc... Do you see a problem here my friend? If you do not speak out against media control or harassment, then your passivity makes you somewhat complicit.

The decent among PTI fans face this problem. They resist being abusive themselves, but they are not much bothered with abuse when others do it on PTI's behalf. This is a pattern of behavior that is very apparent & in this (to a lesser extent, in my view) other parties are also guilty.

It is a sad day to see the roles being reversed where the military side with the corrupts and the civilian leadership under Imran Khan siding with the interests of Pakistan, even with all of this Imran Khan never even once rediculed the military, Bajwa sahib you sir are the worst COAS in the history of Pakistan.
Military merely stepped aside & that made all & sundry take note and chose sides that suited them. Even PML-Q voted for VoNC. Stop complaining man. If you must find fault with any general, do it for sake of principle of non-interference in politics. But if you do that, you would realize that IK could not have been in power in 2018. IK should have known better, but did not. So stop crying & man up.

The 4 years of PTI rule were an incessant drum beat of coverage of PDM rallies, press conferences and non-stop criticism of every single thing Imran Khan did or did not do.

But apparently the Army & PDM leadership can't even allow similar levels of coverage for a few days to the PTI.
Providing coverage now would mean amplifying anti-state messages coming from PTI leadership & cadres. Is it a good idea to do so atm? Just stop & see that 90% of messages being posted at PDF are from people who are suffering from cognitive dissonance & not ready to accept reality. Do you think that all this abuse (such as what is being posted at PDF) ought to be amplified?

The army leadership must be neutered and replaced. The current lot are treasonous and should be dealt with accordingly.

This includes ANY general with rank of LT GEN. Each and everyone is guilty of high treason. A bikhar army leadership. Cancel all their retirement benefits, take back all promised plots, and put them on the ECL or people will rise up and take action into their own hands.
Let me tell you what is treasonous: What is being spewed by people like you is treasonous. You would like nothing more than Army jumping back behind PTI to support IK in all his idiocies.

You are actively encouraging treason, insurrection, indiscipline, & mutiny. Shame on you.

This dagger of Brutus has been plunged deep into our hearts and will not be forgotten so easily. The onus is on the patriots within the military themselves to right what the corrupt amongst them have wronged.
Its just that your beloved great leader has lost VoNC & you lot are being endlessly salty & writing tragic poetry. Man up & face the reality of a constitutional & democratic change. Stop being cry-babies.

Last edited:
This tweet hit me specifically hard. It is sad to see the establishment harassing the die-hard patriots of Pakistan.

View attachment 833667
Died hard patriots were nothing but trolls, feeding their own insecurities in the name of nationalism.

They were no volunteers. They were sick minds that were influenced by lies & deceit. Now that they are at the receiving end instead of their opponents, they are crying like babies.

Those who were against army's role in politics were branded traitors. Now that these PTI trolls are being called out & apprehended for violation of laws that their party (PTI) had buldozed through the parliament, they can't stop crying. Hypocrites.

Lol. They form 65% of the population!!!
The thick headed morons are not getting what they are getting themselves into.

It’s unfortunate that the institution is being sacrificed for a handful of people…
65% of population? How do you know that? Present evidence other than your bubble.

Back
Top Bottom