What's new

Discover "Azerbaijan - The Land of Fire"

☪☪☪☪;960591 said:
Turkey is a very friendly country to Azerbaijan.I am glad Azerbaijan is modern!The girls are beautiful.Nice to see Muslims countries that look like modern developed countries.Not fake artificial one like Dubai.

if you support the non muslim element in the muslim countries than you dont need to say muslim countries, you have to admit, azerbaijan, kazakistan, turkmenistan are countries which were soviet colonies since midevil times till 1991, its no surprise, they behave like their non muslim neighbours, turkey was influenced by its europe neighbour, if you cant act like muslim, if you just like of of the infedels then why u associate your self to be a muslim..(i dont
comment on the azerbaijan people here, i appreciate what they are and what they want)

being modern and development is lot more than just awfully half clothings for women, and drinking and making out fortunately, dont let your narrow mind pollute this place..

Last edited:
if you support the non muslim element in the muslim countries than you dont need to say muslim countries, you have to admit, azerbaijan, kazakistan, turkmenistan are countries which were soviet colonies since midevil times till 1991, its no surprise, they behave like their non muslim neighbours, turkey was influenced by its europe neighbour, if you cant act like muslim, if you just like of of the infedels then why u associate your self to be a muslim..(i dont
comment on the azerbaijan people here, i appreciate what they are and what they want)

being modern and development is lot more than just awfully half clothings for women, and drinking and making out fortunately, dont let your narrow mind pollute this place..

Turkey is a modern Muslim Country.Pakistan would also be better off as a modern Muslim State.
Who are you to decide how a Muslim should beahve? Only Allah has the right to judge.
When do you hear about bombs going off in Azerbaijan and Turkey?(very rare)
In Pakistan there are bomb blasts everyday.Hundreds of innocent people are dying,brutal deaths,because of the extremist Muslims.
If we were to become more modern and secular....hundreds of innocent lives could be saved.
We shouldn't become "westernized",but more freedom nad education should be given to People.

wish i had money to visit azarbaiajan. :angry:

Me too! Darn the exposure to the world via the internet: Now we know so much beauty and diversity is out there and yet...it is out of the reach of most. So tantalizing.

Thanks for sharing the photos. A lovely country indeed.

Quick question: I have read that it was the Soviet influence which made it possible for the various former USSR constituents to develop stronger infrastructure (education, communication, transportation...) otherwise these countries would not have progressed so much, so fast; relative to other W. Asian and S. Asian countries, of course.

Is that true?

Little bit off topic but i would like to point out the bold bit! do you know why Westerners calls that specific time "Medieval"! because Islam was on the rise and Most part of Europe was conquered by Muslims! So i dont know why you are using that word!

Karabakh

1285011934_1-qeyd-az.jpg

Nakhchivan

1285011953_2-qeyd-az.jpg

Absheron

1285012003_3-qeyd-az.jpg

Lerik

1285011963_4-qeyd-az.jpg

Qazakh

1285011966_5-qeyd-az.jpg

Sheki

1285012002_6-qeyd-az.jpg

Quba

1285011967_7-qeyd-az.jpg

Turkey is a modern Muslim Country.Pakistan would also be better off as a modern Muslim State.
Who are you to decide how a Muslim should beahve? Only Allah has the right to judge.
When do you hear about bombs going off in Azerbaijan and Turkey?(very rare)
In Pakistan there are bomb blasts everyday.Hundreds of innocent people are dying,brutal deaths,because of the extremist Muslims.
If we were to become more modern and secular....hundreds of innocent lives could be saved.
We shouldn't become "westernized",but more freedom nad education should be given to People.

and what foolish guy got you the ducation, iran is not secular, bombs dont off ther too, buddy you are missing some thing which is called education.. bombs dont go off because pakistan is an islamic country and dont reply to me when u have not bit of idea of

i was reply to the guy above me..

the land of love i will call it rather than land of fire which i dont see anywhere in pics hahaha lovely azharbaijan

Back
Top Bottom