What's new

Disaster in Karachi due to monsoon rains

998096_218479681635361_351041788_n.jpg

561818_218479614968701_1252274181_n.jpg

1098034_218479511635378_1654016452_n.jpg

603367_218481034968559_1560401799_n.jpg

But don't you agree that doing sanitary work isn't the job of an MNA or MPA??? It just isn't his job to go around and fix sewerage and water problems and buy transformers. That is why a local body government system is needed (in a proper form, not flimsy one).

Bhai jee ... Aapki baat sar aankhon par ... But any public rep can go for rehabilitation among affectees or not ... And son of a public rep Dr. Awab Alivi sb tweeted last night "Honestly 20 NA constituencies in Karachi but it seems MQM troll army are focused on #NA250 thank you, were doing OK please fix ur 19 floods" and on this tweet he got slapped by a follower "@DrAwab Awab Bhai, If You Are Ready To Own, Rest 19 Constituencies Are Also Yours. Lets Shut Their Mouths By Your Actions, By Your Work." but he was busy till morning with his social media team & father has been sleeping without bothering about flood affected people ... This is true representation of people ..............

Bhai jee ... Aapki baat sar aankhon par ... But any public rep can go for rehabilitation among affectees or not ... And son of a public rep Dr. Awab Alivi sb tweeted last night "Honestly 20 NA constituencies in Karachi but it seems MQM troll army are focused on #NA250 thank you, were doing OK please fix ur 19 floods" and on this tweet he got slapped by a follower "@DrAwab Awab Bhai, If You Are Ready To Own, Rest 19 Constituencies Are Also Yours. Lets Shut Their Mouths By Your Actions, By Your Work." but he was busy till morning with his social media team & father has been sleeping without bothering about flood affected people ... This is true representation of people ..............

Did I mention MQM or PTI or anyone in my post?

This was a general comment.

Aisay photoshoot to Zardari nay bhi karwaye thay...

Sir jee MQM nay bhi bari hartalain ki hain...and they do a strike on gunpoint.

But don't you agree that doing sanitary work isn't the job of an MNA or MPA??? It just isn't his job to go around and fix sewerage and water problems and buy transformers. That is why a local body government system is needed (in a proper form, not flimsy one).

fanboys forget that floods happened during previous time! and they were WORSE and more people died in them! and

check this out floods of Karachi in pictures of 2008,2009

Google

sirf drama hai what did nazim do did he install any good system of drainage? if he did then this wouldn't have happened!

I replied on your below comment which you had given in Dr. Alvi's support .........
But don't you agree that doing sanitary work isn't the job of an MNA or MPA??? It just isn't his job to go around and fix sewerage and water problems and buy transformers.

Photoshoot or kaam mai fark hota hai ..........

Would you say photoshoot of above picture ... I was watching this channel live in morning while anchor interviewed to Rizvi he had just come from Amroha Society & Saadi Town ...........

Or agar photoshoot hi hai tau 2sre bhi karwa letey bajaye ghar mai beth kar tweeting karney k :laughcry:

did Karachi flood every year under Mustafa kamal? ANSWER IS YES! so what is the difference now? why the crying?

if Mustafa kamal had installed a good drainage system things woul have not been this bad! but he didn't he just came out made photoshoots and people said woow what a hard worker!

& yet like I posted pictures of 2008,2009,2010 every year Karachi flooded and worse than the previous year!

for example this 2ND LARGEST SWIMMING POOL!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/crash77/3810407913/in/set-72157622091341835

did Karachi flood every year under Mustafa kamal? ANSWER IS YES! so what is the difference now? why the crying?

if Mustafa kamal had installed a good drainage system things woul have not been this bad! but he didn't he just came out made photoshoots and people said woow what a hard worker!

& yet like I posted pictures of 2008,2009,2010 every year Karachi flooded and worse than the previous year!

2nd Largest Swimming Pool | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Exactly, this isn't the first time this has happened, and this isn't the last time it will happen either, in all of the country.

So let's stop scoring brownie points by saying 'MQM walay nay photo kichwai' and MQM is doing all the work and get on with it

Beta this was not flood ... I am telling you I have seen first time this situation in my whole life ... And this is happened just because dam break ... Otherwise I have seen much heavy rains in Karachi ... In 2010 400ml rain recorded during 3 days ... this is just 136 ................

Second thing ... Flood is not in control ... But rescue work should be effected .........

mainay tu suna tha MQM kay moo say "Karachi ko hamnay dunya ke top baray Shehroon may la khara kya hey" LOLZz ye tu wohi wali baat hogaye ... Lahore ko jesa ganjoon nay Paris banaya hey hahahhahahha

In top cities of the world...they don't have Moon Soon Rains like we have...if they will have such kind of rains...you will see almost same kind of disaster if not 100%.......as we have situation here.

Miserable situation due to rain, absence of LBS, Karachities in double trouble: Rizvi

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Haider Abbas Rizvi has claimed that the flooding situation in Karachi is the outcome of closure of local government system and the situation would have been averted if it has been in place.

He stated this while talking to media persons during his visit to rain affected locality in Safoora Goth area of Karachi here on Sunday.

Haider Abbas Rizvi commenting on miserable situation of the city after Saturday’s heavy downpour said that prevailing situation is result of poor administration as authorities despite warning from Met-office pay no heed which resulted in human losses besides massive damages to property.

He said that the Sindh government wanted to impose a 200-year old system.
Rizvi said that the people of Karachi were now remembering Mustafa Kamal and Kanwar Naveed Jameel.

The MQM leader said that people of Karachi are in double trouble due to accumulation of water and absence of those who were responsible to drain out the water.

Exactly, this isn't the first time this has happened, and this isn't the last time it will happen either, in all of the country.

So let's stop scoring brownie points by saying 'MQM walay nay photo kichwai' and MQM is doing all the work and get on with it

to score brownie points by criticising MQM, the truth is, the local government during mustafa kamal did a lot of work during these types of situations and it was already ready in advance to face these kinds of situations, where is administrator of karachi to solve these issues by going to the public etc?

also has any karachiite seen water running into their homes like a flood, it never ever happened in karachi before like this, speaks volumes about the administrative negligence

lets not jump like MQM is scoring brownie points, you can see entire karachiite people even those who hate MQM praising mustafa kamal

2nd Largest Swimming Pool | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

do you understand the meaning of under pass?? that underpass was newly constructed and the drainage system failed, it never happened again

Back
Top Bottom