What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
A good decision, the kind of democracy you like can only be practiced in North Korea :partay:

Et tu Brute? :woot:

Uncle Bari Shoten laga rahey Hoo?
Beta Mien Bhi Wait Kar Raha Hoon App ki bari ki?
Dehknaa Kaysey Judo- Krate Karwaaoon Gaa, Apney Qadri Uncle Sey Key Dimagh Durusaat Hoo Jaye Gaa Haan?:lol::lol::lol:

One should make an effort to utilise their grey matter rather than copy pasting others blabbering.
Apart from others, petering out of inevitable Kargil victory was his major down fall hence, hardly anyone protested when he was kicked out of office. Why else was Silent Savitri quick to extend him an invitation to visit India.....his actions saved India's face. !!

Maybe once Pakistanis like you stop living in the world of their own, will Pakistan actually progress. Until then delusional people like you will continue to hold the country back. Stop being so obsessed with India and maybe for once since 1947 think about Pakistan.

I think this is what happens when a very large province domintes other small provinces. Punjab should be further divided into two or three provinces. Just like UP in India should at least be divided into two.Both of these large states in the two countries have quite identical choices. They both elect corrupt leaders.

Pakistanis came out in their millions to support PTI and their reform plans.

The elections are fixed, pre-planned months ago with the authorisation of US/Saudi nexus.

We are under control by a foreign force.

The army is cornered because any move they make will seen as a move against democracy to the world powers no matter how genuine their intentions.

ohh please there we go again, anything that does not happen as per your wishes is the work of either the US or the jews or Indians etc. PTI supporters were the elite or the youth, the rest of the middle and lower middle class was still pretty much behind Nawaz.

Some of us felt a huge let-down by all the BS that has happened lately,but I'm sure @Aeronaut will get over it,it wont be long until we start to see the greener and whiter sides of things

200 million people just had their mandate stolen,what do you expect me to do,poll dancing ?
:rolleyes:

@Sedqal

I don't need lectures on democracy, i have seen it better and for longer than you have. The democracy we just saw in Pakistan was just a farce.

I have decided to give up Pakistani nationality after this pathetic show of rigging.

Hey Aero ... while you are in North Korea can you please collect some missile designs?
Will come handy for Pakistan's missile program :D (If it continues,as Nawaz is already kissing indian arse)

Just heard from a frnd tht there are going to be re-elections in 40 constituencies? WTF!!!!!

Re-election is the best thing that can happen in the constituencies where rigging was reported.

Fair election is the basis of democracy, if not it is a dictatorship.

944604_582241585142926_1931278118_n.jpg

Is qoum ko jaganey ki nahi facilitate karney ki zarorat he or is ke liye PMLN is sufficient
so stop your APML's frustrated thinking.

I have decided to give up Pakistani nationality after this pathetic show of rigging.

May be it will be good for progressive & prosperous Pakistan.

Woke up this morning thinking it was just a bad dream.
Couldn't imagine that people of Pakistan have selected PML(N) or rather Nawas Sharif as the countries next PM. Admittedly unlike some on this forum, I'm not too emotional about the political set up in Pakistan, but in all earnest in the wildest imagination, i never expected NS to return to the power seat neither did i envisaged that Pakistani public, after repeatedly being let down by this party, have such short memory. How can one forget how this man managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the Kargil conflict, how he was playing musical chairs with the army high command, the attack on supreme court, the scandalous misadventures of his side kick the diabolical Saif brothers, his Ilford plaza and other properties in London not to mention other scams in UK and above all the freezing of foreign currency accounts.
Indeed people were fed up with PPP and were desperate for a change hence one would understand even if God forbid, some Islamic party was voted into power, but choosing damaged goods over some fresh change like Imran Khan is just beyond belief. Having said that, credit should be given where it's due and I'm all for Shabaz Sharif as he's time and again proved himself to be a good administrator but Nawas Sharif once again representing and leading Pakistan......the stuff what nightmares are made of. God help Pakistan.

Elmo edit: Have edited the thread title to, "The disappointed Pakistanis thread!" Let's air our grievances here

brother while I can understand your bitter disappointment ,I feel you are under a delusion that imran would have solved many of your problems had he been elected.No society could be changed over night.All the things have to be in place for a change to come about. the fact that pakistanis chose an old dynastical corrupt party proves that pakistan has not evolved to the extent it should have.from indian point of view i feel nawaz is the right choice.I never heard imran talking seriously against terrorists,isi or interference of army in the state of affairs like nawaz did.he atleast recognises the root causes behind the bad condition of pak.He knows that it is no good to take panga with india at the cost of peace and development of his country.

A very wise decisions.

You have selected the best possible option as new nation. The elections are 100% free and fare with winning candidate taking 100% votes and runner up getting a bullet to his head. Seems like North Koreans did learn a trick or two from one of our political parties :lol:

@ejaz007

Hi lalay, kahan thy itnay din?

Whats wrong with, having a pure dictatorship,instead of a farce democracy?

Amreeka or Saudi khaandaan ki ghulami,hi karni hai to jahooriat ka tamasha lagany ki zaroorat hi kia hai.

Inshallah Nawaz will make another bid for 'Amir ul momineenhood'. @Hyperion

@ajpirzada Pir saheb, app bhi chup hogaye?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom