What's new

Disappointed Afridi breaks helmet, bat after loss

veekysingh

Reaction score
Country
India
Colombo: Pakistan’s star all rounder Shahid Khan Afridi Thursday broke his bat and helmet in the dressing room at R. Premadasa stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka.

The Star all rounder failed to perform in the twenty20 World Cup 2012. He also got out without scoring any run in the semi-final against Sri Lanka.

The star all-rounder said that the media and people of Pakistan were justified in critising him as he had let down the nation with his performance.
Disappointed Afridi breaks helmet, bat after loss | PakistanTVPakistanTV

why can't he break the opponent team's legs by bowling. At least the pressure he releases will go in the right direction. :D

I hope no fans bother him at the airport, last time he beat up a fan.

In any case I'm glad Kohli did not beat up a fan or broke his bat and helmet, that would be bad behaviour because he is successful.

Kya khusi he pakistan ki harne se,itna khusi india jitne se vi nehi hota,mm party party..

Apko apke "khusi", mubarak ho :P

Afridi basically hai toh ek banda jisse aap ghaddari ki ummeed nahi karsakte... Bad patch comes in every players life. The problems are in his mind, I hope he is able to clear them up.

the pitch was horrendous and unfit for international cricket

Pakistan's star allrounder, Afridi...

Baaji please....If Afridi is an allrounder what would you call allrounders like Watson ? He is a leg spinner who hits boundaries some times...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom