What's new

Dina Wadia in Lahore, this was in 2004 Her famous quote

Muji.Iqbal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1698113859121.jpeg

1698113865320.jpeg

The disowned and disgraced daughter of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

As Dina Wadia cries and says " This has been both wonderful and sad for me, may their dream come true."

Outside of Quaid-E-Azam's Masoleum.

1698114058861.jpeg

@Areesh @Dalit

@waz

Last edited:
Allah SWT with help from Jinnah and others gave us Pakistan, beautiful country with lots of potential, than Army comes along and just like Rabid dogs they tear the country apart, first they destroy Political structure, killed or hanged leaders, than they control the whole system they messed up, they then buy journalists and some they killed, and in last they brought in religious zombies as final nail in the coffin for any chance for Pakistan to prosper, now there is no hope for Pakistan to come out of its misery, slowly this country will die its natural death, every Harami fauji with his/her family will leave for UK/US/EU or ME while the poor Pakistanis will be disperse, Pakistan's future is grim and dark for as long as GHQ and its harami Generals are alive.

Allah SWT with help from Jinnah and others gave us Pakistan, beautiful country with lots of potential, than Army comes along and just like Rabid dogs they tear the country apart, first they destroy Political structure, killed or hanged leaders, than they control the whole system they messed up, they then buy journalists and some they killed, and in last they brought in religious zombies as final nail in the coffin for any chance for Pakistan to prosper, now there is no hope for Pakistan to come out of its misery, slowly this country will die its natural death, every Harami fauji with his/her family will leave for UK/US/EU or ME while the poor Pakistanis will be disperse, Pakistan's future is grim and dark for as long as GHQ and its harami Generals are alive.
Its sad because so many sacrifices were made to make Pakistan. Our politicians have blown it all away.

Only Pakistanis keep telling that there is so much potential and talent in Pakistan for everything. But the world has yet to see any.

Last edited:
Only Pakistanis keep telling that they is so much potential and talent in Pakistan for everything. But the world has yet to see any.

Its all about soft power. Yes, all fields of life even in Saudi Arabia mostly you will see Indians because your country has bigger demographic means we cannot compete you in numbers.

And what i have seen many Pakistani students after Graduation preferred Pakistan and didnt venture outside hence world was not aware. Now after this shist-show our Jaujeets did , many Pakistanis are leaving Pakistan for greener pastures and to support their families. Even while visiting the clients i have seen many Pakistanis now. Even our auditors (Financial and Infra) are from Pakistan.

So i suggest you remove Pajeet glasses and so you can see clearly.

Its all about soft power. Yes, all fields of life even in Saudi Arabia mostly you will see Indians because your country has bigger demographic means we cannot compete you in numbers.

And what i have seen many Pakistani students after Graduation preferred Pakistan and didnt venture outside hence world was not aware. Now after this shist-show our Jaujeets did , many Pakistanis are leaving Pakistan for greener pastures and to support their families. Even while visiting the clients i have seen many Pakistanis now. Even our auditors (Financial and Infra) are from Pakistan.

So i suggest you remove Pajeet glasses and so you can see clearly.
I can see clearly, thank you. You can see people but I am talking about their potential. Indians are higher in number but disproportionately occupies top spots. I am yet to see Pakistanis make any mark around the world. They will be haranguing about their potential but the world doesn't seem to think too much about it. I hope you will remove your green glasses and see what is the reality of your country and your people. You are just mediocre if not worse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom