What's new

Diligent student compiles list of 780,000 **** sites for PTA to ban

WTF......
We have millions other issues to handle.

We are known for having misplaced priorities for a long time . I believe this is another such instant ! :D

Putting so much efort on finding **** websites lol .. kids should build or invent some thing rather than becoming sharia petrol of the websites

Even Einstein wasn't sure about the extent of human stupidity , my dear countrymen ! :lol:

now a lot of file sharing servers where people upload their own content and the server is not a p orn site, such servers also have been banned --- i cant even download some tv series.. thankgod the ban on rapidshare and uploaded was removed

now a lot of file sharing servers where people upload their own content and the server is not a p orn site, such servers also have been banned --- i cant even download some tv series.. thankgod the ban on rapidshare and uploaded was removed

Try GlowGaze .

I used to watch the Big Bang theory from there .

You cannot explain **** it is like magic when you see it 10747th time you will feel the same as the 1st time
The feeling of it
The love of it.
It is just MAGICAL

This idiot should be shot for banning such a BEUTIFUL thing

Putting so much efort on finding **** websites lol .. kids should build or invent some thing rather than becoming sharia petrol of the websites

Do / Will you allow & encourage ur kids to view these **** sites ?
Those kids will be able to build or invent something, if these **** websites don't disturb them while they use internet for education purpose. These **** websites pop-up, even if a boy clicks a link that is apparently for online games. Hope you understand what I want to say.

You cannot explain **** it is like magic when you see it 10747th time you will feel the same as the 1st time
The feeling of it
The love of it.
It is just MAGICAL

This idiot should be shot for banning such a BEUTIFUL thing

Do you watch that BEAUTIFUL thing alone, when no one is seeing or with your friends & family ???
If that BEAUTIFUL thing is not wrong, then why do you watch it , when no body is seeing ??
And you are talking about shooting a 15 year old boy ??? Just shows how much addicted you are to that BEAUTIFUL thing.
But in the end , that Beautiful thing will take out your Beautiful thing from your body & mind:cuckoo:

Do / Will you allow & encourage ur kids to view these **** sites ?
Those kids will be able to build or invent something, if these **** websites don't disturb them while they use internet for education purpose. These **** websites pop-up, even if a boy clicks a link that is apparently for online games. Hope you understand what I want to say.

No I don't,You are talking gibberish.Almost teenager in India watches some form of **** and that include girls.Its just that part of the sexual awakening every teenager goes through.Most of the Indian parents don't concentrate on giving any form of form sexual education neither does our school system.So for a teenager its always left to **** and internet.

there will be a massive increase in torrent downloads after this massive ban :D

And ISP's will make mega money due to broadband boom..

BTW this teenager is just stealing the credit on the cheap..one can get such list all over the internet for free....

Bullshit!!
Don't disturb me. I am watching ****

images

These kids should know that real sex is not like what they show in **** because **** portrays sex in a different way and also belittles women.

**** is poision for young minds,we should instead introduce education about sexual behaviour to high schoolers.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom