Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever do it, I'll do it in style! :lol:

Overdose of psychedelics at the age of 27, hey I'm almost there! :P

Nope didi,family troubles. Thats all!

Everyone has family trouble.
You're a kid! Grow up.
suicide5-249x225.jpg

I thought about it once when i was 13 or 14 year old(because of some personal reasons)....Never ever thought about it after that :-)

yes, i felt like dying when i was in 12th, two years back. my bf was cheating on me. but then realised why should i die.! and thanked god that i found the truth in the very early stage of our relationship.

suicidal tendencies are a classic symptom of loners , unsocial people etc . Seclusion results in depression , and mood swings . The trick is to get into the habit of socializing , hanging out with friends ...in short taking life cool and easy . Otherwise there are severe ups and downs in life one has to get used to - best example : a typical engineering students life , what with crazy profs snapping at your heels , pressures of semister exams , campus interviews , placements , ragging , girlfriends -:):):)
that's why people pick up their drinking and smoking habits in the first place - To drown their disappointments .The best way to get over worries , disappointments etc is to take them with a pinch of salt - rather go for a wild , night out with a bunch of pals ...works every time as far as i'm concerned . :)

best way to die:
Attach to yourselves some good explosives. Hold its trigger in your hand. Also carry a parachute. Climb
To the top of a tall building
And say that you are going
To die. Wait till enough people gather
On the ground. Then jump
Down using ur parachute,
When midway,press the trigger. You will blow into
Pieces and every one gathered below will get a decent piece of you!

yes, i felt like dying when i was in 12th, two years back. my bf was cheating on me. but then realised why should i die.! and thanked god that i found the truth in the very early stage of our relationship.
You had a bf?:rofl:

How?

by trying to hang from a table fan? :rofl:

Damn, that extreme. I tried to jump off my balcony/patio - I used to live on the ground floor - lol and actually sprained my ankle!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom