What's new

Did you ever have suicidal tendencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I like my life and want to live to the fullest extent.

Its a Criminal Offence . They will arrest you after you die. Hence i never tried.:kiss3:

This is a very famous suicidal spot in UK and I often ask my cousins to go with me here and by hearing the importance of this spot - they refrain even visiting this place with me. Its only 75 miles away from my home and I am yet to see this beautiful place.

beachy-head-sussex-uk.jpg

Here is the list of famous suicide sites in the world, just for general knowledge

List of suicide sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When going gets tough, I have my favourite poison! :P

All of you need to take some Fish oil , pills (Omega 3) they help cure thoughts of suicide , doctor Azad
after that you can all curse the fish oil it tastes nasty but improves your mood

i think u r refering to cod liver oil. yeah it helps. plus, it increases memory, concentration and helps the formation of new nerve cells. on the other hand the medicins used in common stomache ache and the ones use to stop vomiting increases suicidal tendencies if u r in some sort of depression.

doing it requires GUTS, only people with guts can do it :P

or people with no guts... who could not face the world and solve their problems would definitely do that

This is a very famous suicidal spot in UK and I often ask my cousins to go with me here and by hearing the importance of this spot - they refrain even visiting this place with me. Its only 75 miles away from my home and I am yet to see this beautiful place.

beachy-head-sussex-uk.jpg

now thats a dream place to just DO IT!

or people with no guts... who could not face the world and solve their problems would definitely do that

some people are just sick of it hence they choose the escape route... :D unhe ye he acha lagta ha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom