What's new

Did we shoot our own passenger plane?

For God's sake, Now every retard online is an aviation expert, If people are dumb enough to think that those fragments mean that the plane was hit by a missile, They might as well believe that Trans World Airlines Flight 800 (TWA 800) was hit by US navy RIM-66 Standard Missile above the Atlantic ocean.
9hg_conspiracy131118_missiles_560.jpg

TWA800reconstruction.jpg

I am outraged. Why did we not declare NOTAM? This is a major failure on multitude of levels regardless of of this plane was shut down or not. The first priority should always be safety of civilians and they failed.

Unfortunately, YES IRAN DID shoot its own Civilian Airliner and killed 176 innocent people. Where was the coordination between the Military and Civilian establishment to avoid such blunders? Where was the escalation ladder? I am deeply sadden by the loss of 176 people.

Airspace shud have immediately closed after attack

"But five security sources - three Americans, one European and one Canadian - who asked not to be named, told Reuters the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies was that the plane had suffered a technical malfunction and had not been brought down by a missile. There was evidence one of the jet’s engines had overheated, the Canadian source said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-kills-176-engines-scrutinized-idUSKBN1Z70EL

"But five security sources - three Americans, one European and one Canadian - who asked not to be named, told Reuters the initial assessment of Western intelligence agencies was that the plane had suffered a technical malfunction and had not been brought down by a missile. There was evidence one of the jet’s engines had overheated, the Canadian source said."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...n-kills-176-engines-scrutinized-idUSKBN1Z70EL

The TWA Flight 800 was a great find and I am glad that the early investigations are pointing away from accidental shutdown.

All this clutter can be discarded, if Iran releases the mayday message from the doomed pilots.

Im sure they would have contacted the ATC in any case.

A NOTAM would have been an obvious give away that ‘something’ was about to happen.

Well after the fact, they could have sent out warnings to incoming and outgoing planes to either divert, halt or follow specific pattern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom