What's new

Did we shoot our own passenger plane?

How sad and regretful their faces were in the so-called parliament. I am also about to cry from such unhappy faces:

View attachment 599545

what point of this pics !?
even in my relative funerals , there were moment when people see each other and smiles ....
for a country which lose 20,000 people in road accidents in a year , some additional causalities won't make people become sad unless the victims are from their family members ....

Republic managed to destroy all good Will in less than 72 hours after Solemani’s death

As I've told you in the past for the U.S. having a few thousand people across 50 cities in Iran on their payroll comes out to chump change for the U.S.... It DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING because those morons ARE NOT IN THE MAJORITY! Those morons wouldn't even be able to fill Azadi Stadium

Hassan Rouhani administrators hoped for this , our military asked for no fly zone for at least 24 hours , they didn't accept it ...

Fact is at the end of the day the fault lies with both the Rohani Administration for not grounding all civilian Airliners and closing the Airspace to all civilian aircrafts. Regardless of whatever recommendation they got they should of erred on the side of caution..... and the fault also lies with the military because when you go to 3/3 then clearing and closing the Airspace of all civilian flights should have been automatic

I think this should be a lesson that the next time the country goes to 3/3 or Iran's version of DEFCON 1 the grounding of all civilian aircraft and closing the Airspace to all civilian traffic should be automatic with no debate or delays in decision making required..... If your expecting incoming missiles then civilian aircraft have no business taking off at all!!!!

I think this was a big hole in Iran's Defensive posture, because it's utterly absurd to be under the full assumption that your going to be attacked while at the same time like idiots you leave your Air Space open for civilian flights to come and go.... So clearly this was a big hole in Iran's 3/3 defensive posture that Iran's enemies could have taken advantage of to penetrate deep into our Airspace by disguising themselves as civilian flights especially in a country that plans on relying on it's IADS over interceptors it's beyond absurd to allow your Air Space to be opened under such conditions.

A memorial for those in the flight in my University. Rest in Peace. :(

Attachments

• IMG_20200114_192531.jpg
    IMG_20200114_192531.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 43
You are missing the point of this post, this is NOT about whether the plane was shutdown or not but about why it was allowed to take off.

I have been trying to say this amidst pitched battles between members exchanging nationalistic even sectarian jibes.

If Iran had planned attacks, which was a commendable initiative, then the government should have blocked all commercial flights from Iran airspace. Such errors have a high probability in war like situation but they are equally avoidable.

Pakistan blocked its airspace for 6 months after PAF shot down Indian jets in Feb 2019.

I mean everyone is avoiding the elephant in the room which is Senior IRGC leadership
Gave faulty intelligence to its entire chain of command by saying cruise missiles were fired and on their way.

I mean how does no one talk about this? The operator wouldn’t be so trigger happy if he wasn’t told there are cruise missiles headed in his direction.

So was there a cyber attack on Iran’s air defense network. How do you misread a massive cruise missile attack?

I mean everyone is avoiding the elephant in the room which is Senior IRGC leadership
Gave faulty intelligence to its entire chain of command by saying cruise missiles were fired and on their way.

I mean how does no one talk about this? The operator wouldn’t be so trigger happy if he wasn’t told there are cruise missiles headed in his direction.

So was there a cyber attack on Iran’s air defense network. How do you misread a massive cruise missile attack?

I pointed to it and your absolutely correct there needs to be an investigation into who and why that specific unit was told that cruise missiles had been fired and were coming their way and were all Iranian SAM units told that or just a select few, Where did the intel come from, what radar's picked them up if any and based on what intel did that specific unit need to be told that missiles were fired and coming in their direction and what exactly was it that caused the communication problems that eventually led the unit to believe they were under attack with mere second to respond or they could be dead.... And who exactly was it that thought it a good idea to not ground all civilian flights at a time your at your highest level of readiness to a point that your telling SORAD systems to expect Cruise Missiles …..

From the looks of it there is a high probability that this was an intelligence operation against Iran because a lot of different things had to have gone wrong for this to have happened.

upload_2020-1-15_1-11-18.png

With the info available to them the unit had to assume that they had mere seconds left before a target they assumed was a cruise missiles was going to hit them

So the guy who posted the video was arrested? Good going!

I read a theory that says they expected US to react and downed the plane to blame Americans but the plan didn't go their way because US unexpectedly didn't react.

I pointed to it and your absolutely correct there needs to be an investigation into who and why that specific unit was told that cruise missiles had been fired and were coming their way and were all Iranian SAM units told that or just a select few, Where did the intel come from, what radar's picked them up if any and based on what intel did that specific unit need to be told that missiles were fired and coming in their direction and what exactly was it that caused the communication problems that eventually led the unit to believe they were under attack with mere second to respond or they could be dead.... And who exactly was it that thought it a good idea to not ground all civilian flights at a time your at your highest level of readiness to a point that your telling SORAD systems to expect Cruise Missiles …..

From the looks of it there is a high probability that this was an intelligence operation against Iran because a lot of different things had to have gone wrong for this to have happened.

View attachment 599960

With the info available to them the unit had to assume that they had mere seconds left before a target they assumed was a cruise missiles was going to hit them

probably some one ( American or third party ) could break our communication channel and send a fake message to specific unit .... this was terrifying enough for our commanders at the moment , which they tried their best to avoid it ....

if this is was the case then now we have to reconfigure and rebuild all of our communications ... which is terrifying ...

although till we rely on the western and eastern hardware we are not immune to this kind of things ...

Here a interview from yesterday night: https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2190819

IRGC man tries to avoid blaming others regarding not closing the airspace.
But some useful details.

Yea I saw that and my answer to that absurd excuse is:
1.It's utterly absurd to 1st compare our and our enemies military capabilities to that of the 80's during the Iran-Iraq war and the United States capabilities to that of Saddam's in the 80's....
2.During the 80's Iran operated probably the most capable Air Force in the region and our main line of areal defense at the time was F-14's which at the time were probably the most capable Air Superiority fighter in the world where as today we mainly have to rely on our IADS as our main defensive weapon that would be engaging enemy fighters.
3.The enemy Iran if facing today is not Saddam but the U.S. a country who has the capability to remotely take control of newer western produced airliners and that includes both taking control of their com's, flight control,.... and unlike Saddam the U.S. can carryout an attack from various directions....
4.When you put the country on it's highest level of readiness that means that your calculating a high probability that an attack is coming that means your IADS is on full alert and unlike back in the 80's, our main line of defense are NOT F-14's anymore that had the added advantage of going in for visual confirmation.... Plus, anyone with a few brain cells still working knows that if there really was an attack coming enemy fighters would have without a doubt used civilian Airliners as a means to give themselves cover against any incoming SAM that may be flying their way and knowing that makes it beyond absurd to reframe from clearing your air space from all civilian flights let alone allow civilian aircrafts to continue to take off as if it was just another day...
5.They anticipated an incoming attack to a point that they told a SHORAD system covering Tehran that Cruise Missiles had been fired and were coming their way.... and yet at that point you still fail to ground all civilian flights? That's beyond idiotic!

So whomever made such absurd recommendations needs to be arrested and brought in for questioning!

So the guy who posted the video was arrested? Good going!

I read a theory that says they expected US to react and downed the plane to blame Americans but the plan didn't go their way because US unexpectedly didn't react.

He was brought in for questioning... As to why? I would say the answer to that is quite clear!

Any proper investigator would wanna know under what circumstances did this guy happen to capture that video! That's only natural!

Here a interview from yesterday night: https://www.telewebion.com/episode/2190819

IRGC man tries to avoid blaming others regarding not closing the airspace.
But some useful details.
Did you read Gen Abdollahi's comments? He says the alert level had been put back to normal but that unit had not received it? Is that possible? I also don't understand his logic about being able to see the threat before grounding the civilian planes. I'm sure there are many cases when you know the attack is coming but you can't necessarily see it.

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/10...-سقوط-هواپیمای-اوکراینی-در-حال-بررسی-است-برای

Yea I saw that and my answer to that absurd excuse is:
1.It's utterly absurd to 1st compare our and our enemies military capabilities to that of the 80's during the Iran-Iraq war and the United States capabilities to that of Saddam's in the 80's....
2.During the 80's Iran operated probably the most capable Air Force in the region and our main line of areal defense at the time was F-14's which at the time were probably the most capable Air Superiority fighter in the world where as today we mainly have to rely on our IADS as our main defensive weapon that would be engaging enemy fighters.
3.The enemy Iran if facing today is not Saddam but the U.S. a country who has the capability to remotely take control of newer western produced airliners and that includes both taking control of their com's, flight control,.... and unlike Saddam the U.S. can carryout an attack from various directions....
4.When you put the country on it's highest level of readiness that means that your calculating a high probability that an attack is coming that means your IADS is on full alert and unlike back in the 80's, our main line of defense are NOT F-14's anymore that had the added advantage of going in for visual confirmation.... Plus, anyone with a few brain cells still working knows that if there really was an attack coming enemy fighters would have without a doubt used civilian Airliners as a means to give themselves cover against any incoming SAM that may be flying their way and knowing that makes it beyond absurd to reframe from clearing your air space from all civilian flights let alone allow civilian aircrafts to continue to take off as if it was just another day...
5.They anticipated an incoming attack to a point that they told a SHORAD system covering Tehran that Cruise Missiles had been fired and were coming their way.... and yet at that point you still fail to ground all civilian flights? That's beyond idiotic!

So whomever made such absurd recommendations needs to be arrested and brought in for questioning!

He was brought in for questioning... As to why? I would say the answer to that is quite clear!

Any proper investigator would wanna know under what circumstances did this guy happen to capture that video! That's only natural!
See my comment above, he seems to be the guy who refused to ground civilian planes or at least is defending the position.

They's in damage control mode now, These incompetent buffoons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom