What's new

Did India overestimate its ‘position’ in Afghanistan?

I would argue strongly that Pakistan cannot develop its population without being at peace with all of its neighbors.

And I would argue that peace with india is impossible without Kashmir issue being solved and without shutting the Afghanistan door on india.

History shows before 79, there was troubles being created in Balochistan and KPK regions, and after 2001 again these troubles started. Proving that India is sponsor of terrorism through regimes of Afghanistan. Therefore a friendly govt in Afghanistan is a necessity for Pakistan's development and survival. For trade Pakistan should have strong relations with East Asia, Middle East, Europe, Americas.

And I would argue that peace with india is impossible without Kashmir issue being solved and without shutting the Afghanistan door on india.

And hence the stalemate on both sides, with all its consequences, is likely to continue.

I tell you, India had a lot of support from the US (US means USA, UK, France)....

27 Feb event totally reverse 2 decades of support ... in many factors...

Americans literally lost hope in India's capability of dealing China... India's deterrence, capability and hegemonic projection bluff-out, in fact raped in the broad day light... lol

Video and pictures of the raped scene have seen by the entire world but again.... a nation who believes that everything is a victory for them, you can't argue with such mind-set nor you can go for debate against... lol

I have seen lot of frustration in the western establishment because of India's performance against its farig tareen chuta "Smooollll" oh ya defaulter, worst economic wala neighbor lol...

Americans put extreme pressure on Pakistan to accept India's hegemony in the region for consecutive 20 years but one thing American realized after 20 years of their useless, non-sense behavior, you can't handle or pressurize Pakistan with respect to India. Pakistan has one policy and that policy "damn care about India and its so-called deterrence". Pakistan will never accept nor China, so that pressure tactics failed and realization of that was actually validate and authenticate by India on 27 Feb episode...

We must thankful to Modi for that....

Well I would not be at all surprised if in fifty years time there is not going to be an India to bother its neighbours...it will have broken into many small insignificant states based on cast and religions. The demise would be traced back to the time of Modi government for its hateful idialogy against anyone non-Brahmin.

Any way..economics, diplomaric influence and foreign relation with critical countries reflect where do we stand wrt to Pakistan...I can understand ..The best thing India acheived with Afganistan is the support of a good number educated or people from Afganistan for India...Without getting directly involved in any conflict, this is a big acheivement for us when we do not have access to that country.

You call suicide bombers educated people???

Pakistanis should stop obsessing over India's "position" in Afghanistan and instead consider the fact that India has far more bilateral trade with Afghanistan, Iran, and the CARs. and at the end of the day, money=influence. The fact is after Russia with its historical dominance and emerging China, it is India that has the most influence in Central Asia. Pakistan does not even fit into the equation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom