What's new

did Dubious just abuse his moderator powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceGen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
if you're going to be a biased forum from now on, supporting muslim fundamentalist/extremist views at the expense of closing down threads and otherwise bothering those who express views that are not total praise of Muslim fundamentalist/extremist policies and doctrines,

then i see no choice but to stop posting here entirely.

i hope you'll at least consider staying an unbiased, open, forum.

time will tell.

thread in question : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-now-using-advanced-centrifuges-violating-nuclear-deal.634649/

I don't see any problem with the OP on that thread but may be due to trolling it had to be closed.

i'd rather see the thread re-opened.

Please tag @WebMaster

Webmaster, because of this mod, "dubious", many Iranians have recently left the forum. This mod is blatantly biased towards Iranians. It's no coincidence that so many people (not just Iranians!) are complaining against this mod. It's not just the number of Iranian threads this person closes for baseless reasons, but also the way this mod treats Iranians.

Wesbmaster is a very cool guy, and certainly not against Iranians. I think this mod is doing a very big disservice towards your forum. There are many honourable moderators on this forum such as @Slav Defence @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Zaki @waz @Arsalan. All they do their moderating job well and very rarely (if ever!) do so many people complain against them! But with this mod, the situation is different.

Iranians (your brothers) should not have to leave this forum just because of the bullying behaviour of this one moderator. This moderator's behaviour has been highlighted many times, but they obviously they don't care.This sort of behaviour towards a nationality by a moderator should be dealt with. Please @WebMaster, take action.

Last edited:
if you're going to be a biased forum from now on, supporting muslim fundamentalist/extremist views at the expense of closing down threads and otherwise bothering those who express views that are not total praise of Muslim fundamentalist/extremist policies and doctrines,

time will tell.

thread in question : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-now-using-advanced-centrifuges-violating-nuclear-deal.634649/

This guy is a hardcore right winger who spews hatred against Muslims left and right. He endorses hate against Pakistan. This is the fame filth that endorsed bombing Pakistan.

Please mods ban this POS immediately.

If you felt that someone has been abusing their powers, feel free to open a thread in GHQ.

IMO, mods, tt's, etc have a higher responsibility so even if they have something against any country, they should not abuse their powers. Just a general comment, not targeting anyone.

Dont think they have any good users left who can moderate properly

time will tell.

After seeing your post history.. Please leave and don't ever come back. Dubious did the right thing.

You will not be missed.

@WebMaster : @maximuswarrior has been humping my leg with his "talk like i do, or i'll attack you with insults and baseless accusations" attitude for a few weeks now.
he consistently twists my words out of context and into descriptions like "hardcore rightwinger" and "spews hatred against Musilms left and right".

Please tell him to stop that.

You need take a hike from this forum Muslim hater.

This is the same guy that started the thread on Iran enriching uranium. I ask Iranians to read that thread and see for themselves how this guy keeps trolling everyone on this forum.

Dont think they have any good users left who can moderate properly

You also don't belong on this forum. Why do you come here to beg all day long?

You nedd take a hike from this forum Muslim hater.

This is the same guy that started the thread on Iran enriching uranium. I ask Iranians to read that thread and see for themselves how this guy keeps trolling everyone on this forum.

You also don't belong on this forum. Why do you come here to beg all day long?
Comic relief

time will tell.

It will be so nice of you if you stop posting here ,I will advise to go a Israeli site to advocate liberalism and talk against their religion, or go to Indian site and teach them humanity or protest against crimes of RSS or go to CIA site and teach them that killing of millions of inocent Muslims in their covert sacred war just to get their oil is greatest crime against humanity, now keep that humanitarian liberal toothpaste with you and try to clean the ugly dirty tooth of Racist west and USA , please leave the pdf, you mombati Mafia,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom