What's new

Did Chinese Just Signal Their Preference in PAK Politics? And Response of Establishment

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some Back ground First: Ahmad Quraishi was a government employee of PTV who believed to have close ties to military establishment. He managed to visit Israel allegedly on a Pakistani passport back in May 2022.

Shen Shiwei (沈诗伟) manages an official account of Chinese state media on Twitter and has posted politically neutral news in past with very few exceptions.

Now Shen Shiwei has posted a video of triumphant Imran Khan after recent win in Punjab election. However Ahmad Quraishi (likely representing establishment) has called out Shen Shiwei on Twitter while asserting that CPEC projects actually slowed down during the PTI rule.

I found this exchange particularly interesting as I see them proxies for Chinese government and Pak mil establishment on Twitter. You can see full thread on Twitter.

Last edited:
Some Back ground First: Ahmad Quraishi was a government employee of PTV who believed to have close ties to military establishment. He managed to visit Israel allegedly on a Pakistani passport back in May 2022.

Shen Shiwei (沈诗伟) manages an official account of Chinese state media on Twitter and has posted politically neutral news in past with very few exceptions.

Now Shen Shiwei has posted a video of triumphant Imran Khan after recent win in Punjab election. However Ahmad Quraishi (likely representing establishment) has called out Shen Shiwei on Twitter while asserting that CPEC projects actually slowed down during the PTI rule.

I found this exchange particularly interesting as I see them proxies for Chinese government and Pak mil establishment on Twitter. You can see full thread on Twitter.

Ahmed qureshi has passport from another countries to travel there and he is not proxy of establishment.

It's a pakistani domestic issue, no one cares for the preference of foreign countries, whether it's US or friendly nation of China

Imran was disliked by China at first because he was speaking for Pak intrests, he was disliked by US later as he was pro pakistan

No one gives a shit about who China, EU prefers, we prefer Imran, other nations who want partnership with pakistan must deal with the man for better or worse, if any country is genuine friend of Pakistan they'd respect the wishes of pakistani people

Ahmed qureshi has passport from another countries to travel there and he is not proxy of establishment.
You may be right on Passport part, but has any Pakistani ever visited Israel without the blessings of powerful circles? And particularly a Pakistani who was working for PTV at that time.

Between China trolls defending this, why do Chinese start talking Pakistani politics?
Why should they suddenly get a say?
Humor me if you will..
Only the dumb a** beast talk about our issues like a moron, other Chinese members are good

It's a pakistani domestic issue, no one cares for the preference of foreign countries, whether it's US or friendly nation of China

Really. So no one cares about the preference of the country where our PM goes every year to ask for oil on deferred payments?

And you don't care about the preference of the countries which is providing cutting edge 4 generation fighter jets on deferred payments while supporting your Kashmir issue and FATF stance on International forums?

You may not care about the preference & intentions of influential countries, but India sure tries to convince other leaders to think favorably about their leaders. Indian lobbying prowess to woo other nations is one of the reason their leaders are respected (relatively speaking) internationally and world listens to their narrative, for example on Kashmir issue.

hahahaha whole Pakistan knows who interfere in Pakistanis politics...

Really. So no one cares about the preference of the country where our PM goes every year to ask for oil on deferred payments?

And you don't care about the preference of the countries which is providing cutting edge 4 generation fighter jets on deferred payments while supporting your Kashmir issue and FATF stance on International forums?

You may not care about the preference & intentions of influential countries, but India sure tries to convince other leaders to think favorably about their leaders. Indian lobbying prowess to woo other nations is one of the reason their leaders are respected (relatively speaking) internationally and world listens to their narrative, for example on Kashmir issue.
I can give you 1000 reasons for why American preference should be considered because they're an important country
I can give you 1000 reasons for why Saudi preference should be considered because they're an important country-

At the end of the day Doesn't matter, you have to stand on what you think is important for your country - Iran did, Cuba did many other countries did

This is what differentiates countries

Same Chinese were against IK in the begining, so who cares? - foreign countries prefer Sharifs of the world, whether US or China or anyother foreign entity trying to influence your nation

Chinese or anyother countries preference should be the last of our concerns- if it is a concern than serious introspection is required as at that point you're not an independent country, end the whole thing

BTW I support @Beast here: Indepence Pakistan :wave:

If we can have opinion about their uyghur population then they can have their opinion about us as well.
We don't except for some hardcore Islamists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom