What's new

Diaoyu Islands News and Updates

United States does not have the balls to get itself involve militarily in China's internal matters.

Who wants to bet? I wouldn´t put China´s fate on the poker table.

what is clinton going to do? send china a "strongly worded statement" again? :blah:

US dare not start a war with China, they can barely deal with a fishing boat. if China put a destroyer there, neither Japan or US can do anything about it, the island is simply too close to China's land based missiles(since it just next to taiwan).

You are joking! China´s navy is still not strong enough to win naval battles against Japan and America.

You are joking! China´s navy is still not strong enough to win naval battles against Japan and America.

American navy is certainly capable of handling Chinese. But this is the not the issue here. The issue is that America should not deal with problems that Asians ought to deal with themselves.

They are just mere words of threats with no actual susbstance to the PRC chinese. In fact, when the the time is ripe for the PRC to strike, even US will back off at the expanse of the Japanese.

Because in reality, no one in this world is stupid enough to assist an unrepented criminal nation to create a catastrophe for themselves and the whole world.

Get that in your empty vessel or what ever it is in your head, Mr. almighty and very very smart indian! LOLOL...

Because in reality, no one in this world is stupid enough to assist an unrepented criminal nation to create a catastrophe for themselves and the whole world.

u said it yourself.and u have ur own definition of a criminal nation,i have my own.

get in that already full vessel of yours that u dont impose ur views on others.u have ur own view,and i have my own.

go dress in your diamonds and golds.

clinton is at the end of her post as sec of state. she can say anything irresponsibly and let kerry wipes her a**.

it was the stupidity of the japanese to initiate the purchase intent of the islands which started off the worsening of the conflict and now takes it to a new level.

The routine patrol of our territory whether by sea or air is the duties of the various administrative departments now. So what!

American navy is certainly capable of handling Chinese. But this is the not the issue here. The issue is that America should not deal with problems that Asians ought to deal with themselves.

There are alot of things people 'ought' to do. We have a treaty with Japan that we are bound to honor, because they are not just a longstanding democratic ally, they are a critical ally for us in the region.

The Chinese on here think we are bluffing, that we won't get involved, but I hope they eventually see otherwise, that the US is in fact very serious about this commitment. This is no bluff.

China wouldn't be the first country to have underestimated our resolve, hopefully they won't make the same mistake as others in the past and bring about a war that will end in tears for everyone.

There are alot of things people 'ought' to do. We have a treaty with Japan that we are bound to honor, because they are not just a longstanding democratic ally, they are a critical ally for us in the region.

The Chinese on here think we are bluffing, that we won't get involved, but I hope they eventually see otherwise, that the US is in fact very serious about this commitment. This is no bluff.

China wouldn't be the first country to have underestimated our resolve, hopefully they won't make the same mistake as others in the past and bring about a war that will end in tears for everyone.

We are not bluffing either in ascertaining our rights to claim what is ours in the territory! We are patrolling our territory on a regular basis. So what!

China, Japan keeping communication on Diaoyu Islands

Xinhuanet.com

BEIJING, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- A spokesman for China's Foreign Ministry said Monday that the country is maintaining communication with Japan on the Diaoyu Islands issue.

At a daily pressing briefing, spokesman Hong Lei said China urges Japan to calmly handle the Diaoyu Islands issue and show sincerity in working with China to properly resolve and control the situation.

Hong said China consistently advocates resolving territorial disputes through dialogue and consultation, while the country is determined to protect, and capable of defending, its territorial sovereignty.

The official patrols of Chinese ships in the country's territorial sea area surrounding the Diaoyu Islands are normal and in line with the country's jurisdiction, Hong said, stressing that Japan's so-called "existence on," or "control of," the relevant sea area is illegal and invalid.

Are you implying that your country's navy has obsolete tech. China's navy is quite strong, so don't underestimate your foe.

Are you implying that your country's navy has obsolete tech. China's navy is quite strong, so don't underestimate your foe.
Stop trolling false flag. He said nothing about VPA navy for you get it.

We are not bluffing either in ascertaining our rights to claim what is ours in the territory! We are patrolling our territory on a regular basis. So what!

I have no doubts as to Chinese belief in their own claims, just as I have no doubt in Japanese belief in their own claims, but i'm making sure you have no doubts the US is going to get involved in a big and forceful way should this come to blows.

War with the US will not have a good ending for China, just keep that in mind, i'm under no illusions that a China we can work with would be infinitely of more benefit than a China that we are at war with and vice-versa for China, but our hands are tied, it is your country's choice, your decision for war or peace.

I have no doubts as to Chinese belief in their own claims, just as I have no doubt in Japanese belief in their own claims, but i'm making sure you have no doubts the US is going to get involved in a big and forceful way should this come to blows.

War with the US will not have a good ending for China, just keep that in mind, i'm under no illusions that a China we can work with would be infinitely of more benefit than a China that we are at war with and vice-versa for China, but our hands are tied, it is your country's choice, your decision for war or peace.

You mean like the ending to the Korean War? :lol:
US is a paper tiger that only fights small countries.
They have never defeated Russia or China in war.
If you mess with us, we can impose maximum possible punishment on the US. US can destroy China but don't you ever think for one single second American mainland will be untouched. China has the firepower to cause absolutely MASSIVE damage to the United States. US won't be better off than China in any war.

You can take that to the bank son.

If you mess with us, we can impose maximum possible punishment on the US. US can destroy China but don't you ever think for one single second American mainland will be untouched. China has the firepower to cause absolutely MASSIVE damage to the United States. US won't be better off than China in any war.

Again, it is your decision for war or peace, if you choose war then we will fight.

If you believe the US is a paper tiger, I urge to you to reassess your thoughts, because you wager the future of your country, your community, your family, and yourself on that assumption.

We do not want war, but neither will we accept a tyrannical peace.

Our countries have more to offer each other through trade, prosperity, and shared scientific pursuits than bombs and missiles, and shared pain and destruction, but it is ultimately your choice which path we take.

China cannot attempt to take the Senkaku Islands by force and remain at peace with the United States, it is your decision and your call, that is all.

@anon45

That is clear words.

The US cannot afford to back down and leave an ally alone in times of crisis. If America loses its creditable deterrence and commitment to defend Japan, the consequence followed would be destructive for the whole region. Other allies such as S Korea, Taiwan, Philippines and many others (Vietnam included) would draw drastic steps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop being delusional. USA is still the only superpower in this planet. Yes you can hit USA with a few missiles but USA will invade your country and take it from you. It's the truth. And ya remember, don't compare yourselves to the cold-war USSR; you haven't reached that level yet son.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom