What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

some of the prisoners escaped.....

Only a few low level local criminals, not the 40 HVT as being claimed by geo.

The reporter on express was actually asking the IG, aap ki strategy kia hai, aap hold karain gay ya hamla? As if the IG is gonna tell the strategy on TV so everyone knows about it! Our media is really stupid.

sir i never said terrorists escaped, thats why i used the word prisoners ....am not listening to geo, they are stupid and idiot
Only a few low level local criminals, not the 40 HVT as being claimed by geo.

The reporter on express was actually asking the IG, aap ki strategy kia hai, aap hold karain gay ya hamla? As if the IG is gonna tell the strategy on TV so everyone knows about it! Our media is really stupid.

But thing is that they were detected and countered from the very start, not after they have doje the job, like at Bannu or Kamra. At Kamra we were sleeping fpr 20 minutes and terrorists had a free road. In this case, they were engaged from the start and kept in sight.

yes it seems, but how effective was our defence is yet to be seen.

Of course dude, they were @ scene in 10 minutes of first radio contact, earlier it used to take the bummmmmmms 2 hours to get out of bed..... :pop:

@Hyperion @DESERT FIGHTER @Oscar - Do you guys think that such recurring incidents have a material effect on the Pakistani Civilian & Military, Security Apparatus in having built the capacity & competence to be an effective counter-terrorism force !

Last edited by a moderator:
i would say let the dust settle down and than judge them, but so far so good, they managed to isolate them with minimal damage / causalities on our side
yes it seems, but how effective was our defence is yet to be seen.

Only yesterday KP Govt requested the Fed to move Shakeel Afridi to a higher sec prison..attack was perhaps inevitable!

someone tweeted the above?

is shakeel Afridi there too ? @Hyperion

Nahin yaar, didn't hear that from anyone... stupid media sensationalizing.... just heard there was a van full of rockets etc etc etc.... they just caught that 10 mins back.....

Heard on TV tht they fags are wearing suicide vests...

Dude, I didn't ask... don't want to either.... it is sensitive info...... better not ask...... I'm just happy that none of the fu**** are going to get alive out of it.....

Rest of the party is combing the extended area.......

Only yesterday KP Govt requested the Fed to move Shakeel Afridi to a higher sec prison..attack was perhaps inevitable!

someone tweeted the above?

is shakeel Afridi there too ? @Hyperion
@L@eeq, if I remember correctly, you're from there... any updates?

Back
Top Bottom