What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

That being said, this was also a massive intelligence failure or failure to communicate intelligence.

those were the unspoken deals, of our political pundits & executives who, are just giving the oxygen to the terrorists?
dont need to blame it on, HAVALDAR or LANCE NIAK s who gets butchered every sunday, by terrorists, its the failure of our executives who never wanted to hve any eye ball contacts with terrorists with, a will to fight terror in thier hearts & minds?
dont just blame forces & its elements! a scapegoat to the cowrdness of political & civil executives?

the common sense prevails to run for cover andtake positions, not stand up like a bunch of thugs who are ready to pick a phadda with unarmed bacha....they need to atlearn the basic things
The police are not trained nor do they have the temperament to handle such operations. They are in essence just collectors and thugs with weapons.

Kisne kisko maara?

All these attacks indicate,,, that some one is trying to hide some secret connection of terrorists.... by keeping terrorists, away from investigation.
Some one wish, that we keep following false path... and let there by no doubt, that restored and US rewarded judiciary is part and parcel of this game, along with the black coat liers and political activists who organised long march and invoke youth for traitor ship, and restored cheap justice, who later earned UK visas shall by listed and justice shall be served to those traitors.

They havent entered the jail... Shoukat Yousafzai..

The talis are in small groups!

Ustad.... mera khayal hai aaj khoob shuggal laggay ga...... he's telling me they have them completely surrounded...... crap, he forgot to take his new scope with wifi connectivity, else I'd set it up live online for all of you to enjoy, he is a very good shot..... just like me.... :pop:

Bas TTP ka hi ho.... JI ka huwa tu aadhi mithai hogi.

those were the unspoken deals, of our political pundits & executives who, are just giving the oxygen to the terrorists?
dont need to blame it on, HAVALDAR or LANCE NIAK s who gets butchered every sunday, by terrorists, its the failure of our executives who never wanted to hve any eye ball contacts with terrorists with, a will to fight terror in thier hearts & minds?
dont just blame forces & its elements! a scapegoat to the cowrdness of political & civil executives?

The first unspoken deals were started by the establishment.. so beating around the bush wont help.

the common sense prevails to run for cover andtake positions, not stand up like a bunch of thugs who are ready to pick a phadda with unarmed bacha....they need to atlearn the basic things

What was that about common sense again?

Ustad.... mera khayal hai aaj khoob shuggal laggay ga...... he's telling me they have them completely surrounded...... crap, he forgot to take his new scope with wifi connectivity, else I'd set it up live online for all of you to enjoy, he is a very good shot..... just like me.... :pop:

Kya haalat hain ham sab ki .. Idhar jang ka mahol hain and we are in full mood for shughal..

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a terrible situation now ... May Allah save us & where is the writ of provincial govt .........

Back
Top Bottom