What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

Why? What did you do?:undecided:

One of my cousin was there.(Student of gomal medical college.under protest in 2010 they were arrested for putting fire to the gomal university bus).so he was like for almost 1 month in the central jail along with many of his fellows.

i was a FSC student back than in DIK.and had lived with him in hostel for almost 1 year..
infact this year in may(only few days before the election visited the jail again)

simple ....... they want some one to attack the jail and free them. .......

thats great news. ..... may all of them die and rot in hell.

but express news says.
they managed to free 29 ......

dont know but this is their own spokesperson being reported. I heard the FC and Police were prepared, they had intelligence report from last 2 weeks.

t.t.p claim they manage to free 300.
IG kpk says they havn't managed to escape. ...........

6 prisoners arrested from the checkpost. I hope each of the prisoner is arrested in search operation and every militant killed during the operation

Aameen

they attacked a private hospital which is situated near (only a road bisects them ie central jail and hospital) jail.
this means that some of them managed to escape.

100 man infilltrated a city like dikhan. which is not a big city. ........... how???
very poor by our intell and froces

Nasim Zehra
‏@NasimZehra
Dunya News at 2:54 am reports: Commissioner DI khan says several prisoners have escaped from #DIKhanPrison & sources say about 50 escaped

2:56 AM - 30 Jul 13

they attacked a private hospital which is situated near (only a road bisects them ie central jail and hospital) jail.
this means that some of them managed to escape.

It wont be clear whether these were the attackers or the prisoners..

@chauvunist - Kiya On-Call Duty peii haiii ? :what:

Pehleiii mulk mein Doctoron ki kamiii haii aur yahan hamareii Doctor Sahib raaat ko beeth kar Aunties seii chatting or forum par surfing karteiii rehteiii haiiin ! :disagree:

Chal Ja Kar Anatomy ki kitaaab khol kar purrrr ! :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
TTP/LEJ activists in jail are totally innocent and convicted on charges fabricated by the agents of the US & Zionists. Taliban therefore have every right to get them out. Any member of the security agencies and civilian killed in the process deserves to die for siding with the US.

Mr Pervez Khatak, what kind of friend are you? Why don't you ask KPK police to facilitate escape of the TTP mujahids from jail?

@Hyperion - Why don't we keep these captured Militants in properly, purpose built locations perhaps in the Tribal Areas !

Purpose Built - So that our boys have the proper vantage & the proper resources at their disposal to both protect themselves, to take out the Militants from a position of significant advantage & to of course have the relevant intelligence before hand that often comes 2 days too late despite being available 2-3 days prior to the attack !

And in the Tribal Areas - So that maybe we can use such Encampments to reduce the TTP numbers by actually hoping for them to attack us so that we can take out 50 or a 100 of them with minimal casualties suffered by us as opposed to going after them on a goose chase all over the Tribal Areas & possibly across the Afghan Border ?

And if you call me daft or a moron for proposing as such then you'd be on the receiving end of my wrath ! :angry:

BC jail may rakhtay kyo ho jab protect nahe karsakhtay har cheeez ko ??? URADOO inko pakar kar JAIL may latay kyo hoo jab pata hey inkay khelaaf koi gawahi nahe dayga.... ***** ki **** is HUMAN RIGHTS waloon ke marwa rahay hain bas ye apni...

MILITARY GO FOR "SHOOT TO KILL OPERATION"

IMO "ISI COMPLETELY FAILED IN PAST 10 YEARS"

@Hyperion There has been a report of 50 inmates escaping and the above posts point to some TTP claim of even larger numbers. Has the situation cleared enough to get some solid info from the ground?

Back
Top Bottom