What's new

DI Khan central jail under attack !

As per media reports the civilian administration was warned about a possible attack on the central jail. btw since when did protecting civilian jails became the responsibility of Army? This blame game is taking us no where, it was collective failure.

They were called to assist the civilian administration. My question is still the same. Where was PA when 250 criminals were escaping from the prison at the time when curfew was imposed in the city? How come they were able to escape and gone into hiding successfully with all the checkpoints etc. This is BS. The blame is mostly on PA with some blame on civilians.

I think the real issue is getting obfuscated. The issue is NOT about protecting civilian jails.
THE ISSUE is about protecting the WHOLE country, which includes civilians and military personnel; the guys at the top of the establishment and the guy at the bottom of the pyramid. To the greatest possible extent.

Now; one seems to be seeing a 'free for all'. Everybody is getting attacked and casualties are mounting. The leaders of the country are being attacked and the most ordinary civilians are being attacked, with both becoming casualties.
The Armed Forces are being attacked; including PA, PAF and PN with losses of both material and men. Even the ISI has got hit so many times over. The Police have been hit, the Rangers have been hit, the FC has been hit. Who is left?

Is'nt it time for some serious thinking among the higher authorities; civilian and military to sit together and work out some kind of action plan to bring the situation under control, if not to eradicate it?

Those guys are simply not interested in eradicating terrorism from Pakistan. If they were really interested then terrorism would have been long gone with all the military operations. The fact is if they really wanted to eradicate terrorism then Baitullah Mehsud and Wali ur Rehman Mehsud would have been killed by PA cobra or PAF F16 not USA drone.

They were called to assist the civilian administration. My question is still the same. Where was PA when 250 criminals were escaping from the prison at the time when curfew was imposed in the city? How come they were able to escape and gone into hiding successfully with all the checkpoints etc. This is BS. The blame is mostly on PA with some blame on civilians.
O yeah i know where it is all going.... blame PA for not beefing up the security even after getting advance warning.. lets wash our hands .. :closed:

O yeah i know where it is all going....

how can 100 guys vanish into thin air.... did not army do a proper nakabandi... this is a urban center.. not some jungle that they can just escape and hide.
another thing, are locals sympathetic to TTP?

how can 100 guys vanish into thin air.... did not army do a proper nakabandi... this is a urban center.. not some jungle that they can just escape and hide.
another thing, are locals sympathetic to TTP?

Definitely their is local support or else they cant simply vanish into thin air in mins

2hxlllh.jpg

2efid0j.jpg

Btw Sahafaq Mahmoud of PTI is saying that it was a state failure as their was advance warning from Intel....(Capital Talk)

Ok, one thing is for sure. Someone is lying!

8 hours of pitch battles (check)
60+ bombs (check)
Dozens of vehicles full of explosives seized (check)

Result = 3 inmates dead and ONLY ONE casualty on the side of terrorists (cuz)??????

If it looks like crap, smells like crap, then in all probability it's crap... I feel as if Army has complete control over dissemination of information, what gets out and what doesn't.... maybe the media is being take on a ride?

Those guys are simply not interested in eradicating terrorism from Pakistan. If they were really interested then terrorism would have been long gone with all the military operations. The fact is if they really wanted to eradicate terrorism then Baitullah Mehsud and Wali ur Rehman Mehsud would have been killed by PA cobra or PAF F16 not USA drone.

I will not necessarily come to that final conclusion yet; though I've had many questions in my mind about how things have been handled.
But let us leave that aside; the most important fact is that: Organisations connected to the Security Estt. are being attacked with impunity and with some regularity. This is (or should be) a HUGE WAKE-UP CALL for all concerned. Btw, even the Citizenry of the Country are concerned, though to a lesser extent than the Authorities. Everybody has to seriously address the issues together now. Time is not on your side.
I have been reading a number of books on the fast deteriorating situation in Pakistan apart from the huge body of information that finds its way here on this forum. And it seems depressing if not worrisome.

At this juncture; the threat within (your country) far outweighs the threat from without. Mostly because it is not clearly identifiable or even measureable. You can't even predict where and what will happen next.

Time for all people in Pakistan to get together and confront the menace in the hope of subduing it.

Ok, one thing is for sure. Someone is lying!

8 hours of pitch battles (check)
60+ bombs (check)
Dozens of vehicles full of explosives seized (check)

Result = 3 inmates dead and ONLY ONE casualty on the side of terrorists (cuz)??????

If it looks like crap, smells like crap, then in all probability it's crap... I feel as if Army has complete control over dissemination of information, what gets out and what doesn't.... maybe the media is being take on a ride?

What about the people (Awaam/Janta) then?
This is no ride in an "amusement-park"!!

@Hyperion, seems like the two terrorists that were killed was shot by your cousin. You should congratulate him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, just one. I don't get it, such a long op and just 2, WTFFFFF....

@Hyperion, seems like the two terrorists that were killed was shot by your cousin. You should congratulate him.

It's OK - we don't mind! As long as militancy is cleared within a reasonable timeframe, maybe 2 - 3 years more????

What about the people (Awaam/Janta) then?
This is no ride in an "amusement-park"!!

Last edited by a moderator:

It's OK - we don't mind! As long as militancy is cleared within a reasonable timeframe, maybe 2 - 3 years more????

Bro the LeJ isn't going anywhere in 2-3 years and you know why. Besides what's with your belief that the LeT has joined in too- last I checked aaj hi hum unke kuch personnel halaak kar rahe the.

The confusing part is what was the terrorist still doing there 4-5 hours after the initial attack.

and, one out of the two killed is a good score.

WHOA!!!!

Another Bannu :blink:

Looks like someone's not learnt their lesson from last time round.

Do you really with the kind of military establishment we have in this country, we can clear this menace in 2-3 years?

Kuch ziada optimism nahi ho gaya?

Back
Top Bottom