What's new

Dhoni and Raina involved in matchfixing? Mudgal report.

CSK must be banned from IPL for forever, if not ban the whole IPL.

That would be the ideal solution. But I doubt that those with power and influence on this matter will take such measures. At least a major rejig and transparency is really necessary if IPL needs to have any amount of credibility.

That would be the ideal solution. But I doubt that those with power and influence on this matter will take such measures. At least a major rejig and transparency is really necessary if IPL needs to have any amount of credibility.

No, the right place to start is by throwing out all BCCI members associated to political parties - rajiv shukla, jaitley, pawar, every stinking cow of indian politics make their way into bcci

IPL doesn't have any credibility, no more. Some fat fcukers are taking the whole nation for a ride. I won't be surprised if IPL has a hawala connection as well. They have destroyed the beautiful game.

No, the right place to start is by throwing out all BCCI members associated to political parties - rajiv shukla, jaitley, pawar, every stinking cow of indian politics make their way into bcci
True that. Keep Politics and Bollywood out of Sport!

IPL doesn't have any credibility, no more. Some fat fcukers are taking the whole nation for a ride. I won't be surprised if IPL has a hawala connection as well. They have destroyed the beautiful game.
The BCCI has allowed all sorts of nonsense and filth to creep into Inian Cricket....As typoerror said, they're the ones who really need an overhaul.

huh?

Well, I for one hope its true and IPL shuts shop. Its pathetic and has ruined the quality of players in the country. These bumbling fools have lost 11 out of the last 12 tests abroad. That record is gonna take some beating. Well, add one more in Basin Reserve come 14th.

Be ready for back to back whitewashes in Australia. Final frontier my ***. Dhoni was never a test player and has no clue how to captain a test side. Having said that, he is outstanding in ODI's.

I meant making 140 runs in 20 overs is difficult. Either you need to take entire team in confidence, or few players competent enough to post required runs on board. Not less, not more. Job gets difficult with high run rate.

And IPL is good for Indian cricket. Playing with foreign players is at the very least teaching Indians how to field. Exposure money and all. Of the last 12 test, 8 were an old team. The new players have mostly been there for 4 matches. And instead of blaming it all on captain, give him bowlers who can bowl the opponent out.

I meant making 140 runs in 20 overs is difficult. Either you need to take entire team in confidence, or few players competent enough to post required runs on board. Not less, not more. Job gets difficult with high run rate.

And IPL is good for Indian cricket. Playing with foreign players is at the very least teaching Indians how to field. Exposure money and all. Of the last 12 test, 8 were an old team. The new players have mostly been there for 4 matches. And instead of blaming it all on captain, give him bowlers who can bowl the opponent out.

Not getting exactly 140, but getting around 140 so Rajasthan can win. The match was fixed so CSK would lose. Go read the report dude. The links posted up there. How much to spoonfeed?

I think this is propaganda against Dhoni. He was already earning billions in ICC matches, and others rewards including worldcup.... Why he poke his nose in IPL...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom