What's new

Dhaka v/s Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panahr ar beshi din nao thakte pare...Georgia theke Bangali ar Indian ra chole jacche gradually....Nepalis and Africans are taking over.Besh koekta purano Indian are Bangali store chole gese already!

ki?? tahole to abar jete hobe jaldi… ki store galo ? Ami Monday gechilam… but shombar Panahar bondho… tai Luqma bole ekta Pakistani restaurant e khelam. Oshadharon khabar!! Too good!!

ki?? tahole to abar jete hobe jaldi… ki store galo ? Ami Monday gechilam… but shombar Panahar bondho… tai Luqma bole ekta Pakistani restaurant e khelam. Oshadharon khabar!! Too good!!
Besh koekta Saree store...Tajmahal(really old Indian convenience store)...Ekta Bengali convinience store...koekta butcher store already relocated outside of Georgia....I haven't been to Luqma but had their kababs....liked it very much!There's an Indian place near me...Cafe Bombay...the food is not bad but I rarely eat there...the over the top decor gives me a headache!

Bhai amra Georgia, LA er golpo sunte chai na, Dhaka ar Kolkatar golpo sunte chai! :P

Besh koekta Saree store...Tajmahal(really old Indian convenience store)...Ekta Bengali convinience store...koekta butcher store already relocated outside of Georgia....I haven't been to Luqma but had their kababs....liked it very much!There's an Indian place near me...Cafe Bombay...the food is not bad but I rarely eat there...the over the top decor gives me a headache!

Cafe Bombay buffet is good!! Last time kheyechilam…

Cafe Bombay buffet is good!! Last time kheyechilam…
I usually take out from Cafe Bombay....it's been a crucial source of food for me for quite some time!

Yes....since we dont have a lot of cameras to monitor everything we have to keep a watchful eye on every alien person walking on the street.Infiltrators and colonialists are terrible!

Innovative excuse, I'll keep a note of it. :P

Where do you get that figure?AFAIK BBS never publishes city or division based GDP...you guys probably do it because you are a federation...but we don't....how did you get the Dhaka GDP figure?
Kolkata-$150billion(PPP)
http://www.siliconindia.com/news/bu...cities-with-highest-gdp-nid-130942-cid-3.html
3. Kolkata(from CIA World Factbook )

West Bengal’s capital city, Kolkata adds a GDP of about $150 billion after Mumbai and Delhi. House to many industrial units; steel, mining, cement; pharmaceuticals, food processing, agriculture, textiles and jute are the chief sectors responsible for economic growth. Being one of the most important financial hubs of East and North-East India, it also has the Calcutta Stock Exchange. With around 4.5 million residents, the city attracts many tourists for its eye-catching architecture. It is the one and only city in whole of eastern India to have an international airport. Metro rail and cycle rickshaws play a vital role in the city’s transport system.
Dhaka-$78billion(PPP)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhaka

@extra terrestrial( the world is not statistics blind)

Last edited:
New town Kolkata
hg1u.jpg

5r58.jpg

dlfb.jpg
800px-ITCityTowardsCollegeMoreSaltlakeCitySectorV.jpg
e0kt.jpg
20121228153318.jpg

Dude, repeating the same thing again and again won't prove anything. I've already explained the flaws in your comparison.

The figure for Kolkata you posted is of 2013 with the base year of 2004/05 while the figure of Dhaka is of 2008 with the base year of 1994/95 and that too an estimation of london based organization, can't rely on this figure.

If you really want a fair comparison come up with the latest figures of Dhaka published by Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. The figure you quoted for Kolkata is the latest one published by your government, CIA factbook only carries info about countries, not cities or states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom