What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

Nobody cares really. My neighborhood committee is more useful than this SAARC. Also there would be only a very few students studying at DU, so that isn't a big issue for Pakistan.

Man even illegal Bangladeshis don't want to go back to their country, they feel very comfortable here then their own country, and they think Pakistanis will prefer study in a backward country, while they can study free in Germany and many other advance countries.

Have you even read hammod ur Rahman commission report ? Lmao.. If you did you would be embarassing yourself.

As for journalists like Sarmila Bose ,Richard & Leo Rose ... Their investigated and factually researched books are needed to shut up trollings who quote fake numbers for propoganda purposes!

I did not read the report and you can tell me if you know the findings of the report.There were no good guys in that conflict and instead of being transparent, you guys buried the commission report and lied to the public that the report was lost. How lame you guys could be??? You lost half your nation and you let the perpetrators to go scot free. You only hang the scape goat i.e Mr Bhutto.

Man even illegal Bangladeshis don't want to go back to their country, they feel very comfortable here then their own country, and they think Pakistanis will prefer study in a backward country, while they can study free in Germany and many other advance countries.

But World leaders think Bangladesh is more progressive than 'backward' Pakistan. They must be really dumb to think Bangladesh is better than Pakistan.

There is no illegal Bangladeshi in Pakistan. There are Pakistani Bengalis.

But World leaders think Bangladesh is more progressive than 'backward' Pakistan. They must be really dumb to think Bangladesh is better than Pakistan.

If you have studied International Relations you would have known how things work and what is diplomacy? :)

Now tell me what Bangladesh can offer to world compared to Pakistan???

As if Pakistan had created all the above said gadgets on its own.. First go and create your own 100 cc Moped engine and then lets talk about all big gadgets.. Whole world knows how a country without infrastructure and heavy R & D investments can create Tanks, satellite, Nuke, Missile etc
Go check on the UN websites for Growth Matrix and HRD development index for Pakistan and Bangladesh try to digest the truth, that a country which was created 24 years after you own country was created is far better in Growth Index and Export matrix.. We (Bangladeshis) are far better in terms satisfying our own demands for defence requirements.. Not like you sucking somebody for soft loans and second grade weapons which no other country buys except your's.. If it is not for china, where will your country be now..?? Get some sleep baby. cheers

Whichever way you want to look at it, 44-years after independence Bangladeshi economy continues to lag behind Pakistan despite the latter facing wars, international sanctions and bankruptcy during that period.

What pathetic excuse do you have?

Whichever way you want to look at it, 44-years after independence Bangladeshi economy continues to lag behind Pakistan despite the latter facing wars, international sanctions and bankruptcy during that period.

What pathetic excuse do you have?

They don't have location and natural resources like Pakistan, they are liability to the world due to issues raised by climate change and natural disasters.

What educational ties? I didn't even heard the name of this university in my 16 years education including 4 years ECE..!
Anyways...Be our guest sir..!
Is it the quality of pakistani education? An Engineer doesn't know a renowned university name and still feel very proud of that? Interesting. Knowing a university name is not a matter of National security but enlightenment.

University of Dhaka..never heard about that, but if this makes Haskins wajid's arse little bit cool down, she should to that, like we care.

And almost a million ROHINGYAS.. And 2.5 million Bangladeshis.

Fake figures. And in case of Bangladeshis those people call themselves Pakistani or Bengalis. Come up when they call themselves Bangladeshi. Creating a land of Islamic Republic now take on these headaches of global Muslims now. Will you.

Bangladesh is so pathetic even 40-years after its independence that it could not even give refuge to the Rohingya people fleeing Burmese persecution. Pakistan on the other hand has hosted Millions of Afghan refugees... twice.

We are hosting half million Rohingyas. But that gave the Burmese to push more. So we blocked the route for global attention here.

Is it the quality of pakistani education? An Engineer doesn't know a renowned university name and still feel very proud of that? Interesting. Knowing a university name is not a matter of National security but enlightenment.
Wtf..is it some kind of MIT or Harvard? What is renowned about it? Please share with us...!

There is no illegal Bangladeshi in Pakistan. There are Pakistani Bengalis.
PAKISTAN IS THE SUPERPOWER OF THE NEAR FUTURE INSHAALLAH. pakistan is nuclear power of the islamic world and have the varius range of modern technology misiles. bangladesh is the slave ( of india ) was the slave ( of british ) and will be the slave ( of india ).

Fake figures. And in case of Bangladeshis those people call themselves Pakistani or Bengalis. Come up when they call themselves Bangladeshi. Creating a land of Islamic Republic now take on these headaches of global Muslims now. Will you.
Fake figures my azz .. You yourself posted an articles where you compatriots were holding placards condemning Bangladeshi govt and quoting the figure.
The Islamic republic was created for us by us ! Not illegal pole vaulters.

I did not read the report and you can tell me if you know the findings of the report.There were no good guys in that conflict and instead of being transparent, you guys buried the commission report and lied to the public that the report was lost. How lame you guys could be??? You lost half your nation and you let the perpetrators to go scot free. You only hang the scape goat i.e Mr Bhutto.

Typical bharti nonsense!

Haven't read the report but will talk about it without stating facts from it!

As for the findings.. Do you expect me to type hundreds of pages here?

Instead of making half assed claims read the report or books !

PAKISTAN IS THE SUPERPOWER OF THE NEAR FUTURE INSHAALLAH. pakistan is nuclear power of the islamic world and have the varius range of modern technology misiles. bangladesh is the slave ( of india ) was the slave ( of british ) and will be the slave ( of india ).

Pakistan was also 'slave' of British, now slave of US and Saudi Arabia.

Missiles can't make a country progressive. Missiles can only take you to stone age.

I have read it.
@DESERT FIGHTER What about it ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom