What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

Pakistan dont care for whatever we do, so we would do whatever we would like todo.

Solution Done.

Man who cares !!! But I do understand their anger, I have said this in past also they need to learn to move on but instead generation after generation of bengales are constantly living and reliving in 1971.

So many Bangladeshis on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Why not severe your ties with the forum too?

Nobody cares really. My neighborhood committee is more useful than this SAARC. Also there would be only a very few students studying at DU, so that isn't a big issue for Pakistan.
Who in his right mind would go DU? may be some one who got rejected from all institutions in Pakistan and every other part of the world....still I would tell him the university in some remote African-village will be better than DU.

Don't waste the PDF bandwidth sir...No body really cares about a small irrelevant piece of land do..!
I wonder what causes you to say this.

Typical Pakistani ignorance perhaps?

Bangladesh is an important stakeholder and visionary in our collective Quest to transform the extended Eastern/South Asian region to an area of prosperity for all - between India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Myanmar and Bhutan.

These are terms and goals that as a Pakistani you would not understand, more desirous of goals of violence, terrorism, 'non state actors', strategic depth among other things that Pakistan and Pakistanis are fond of.

With respect to the !971 and if crimes were committed on our side then Insha'Allah they should be punished. Now on an Islamic point, you caused an inserrection and used the Hindustan to break away from a Muslim country. This is Haram and this matter is with Allah.

Why our independence is Haram, you should put some reference from AL-Quran. Be a good muslim, we muslim world see pakistani muslims as corrupted who only produces Al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS. So no need to hear from misguided muslims. Mashallah, we are not living with you otherwise we would have lived with Taliban, AL-Qaeda.

Mashallah we are independent, with the blessings from almighty Allah. And, we are doing good - Mashallah.

These are just brain masturbation from bangalies A few day ago a bengali was bragging that PAF PN get training from Supa dupa Begradeshi,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Also he said that our cadets go to bangladesh for training

For starters all this barking against Pakistan.

Refer in my previous post. You rule in BD if you can show greater amount of hate against Pakistan. Its public demand.

Your minister goes to India and says ISI is the biggest threat to India and Pakistan.

Improving ties with India is one of our agenda. Much of our raw materials come from India, if they block it we are in trouble. This is a dilemma making India happy also, because we have little to nothing with Pakistan now. And BNP had good ties with Pakistan, during their tenure they did all to annihilate BAL. So AL wants to destroy BNP accusing them as ISI agents. That is linked with wide range of factors which I dont want to list now.

As for apology It was done during Musharraf time.

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

You have to pass resolution in the assembly not a dictators note on foreign memorial

Resolution on Bangladesh executions tabled in Punjab Assembly

Bangladesh protests Pakistan assembly resolution on war crimes trials -
bdnews24.com

I am wonder that why pakistani students go to BD and take admission in DU. what will they learn from indian hindu teachers not bangladeshi teachers . what learn bungali students there? support india and anti pakistan culture.

Like others have said never heard of these ''educational ties''. Probably existed on paper only. I can't see anyone sending students from Pakistan, and tbh from anywhere in the world to this University, no matter how good it claims it is. Afterall, it's in Bangladesh.

On a more important matter, not that really it affects us but why are you acting like this since Hindustan has made friends with you?

With respect to the !971 and if crimes were committed on our side then Insha'Allah they should be punished. Now on an Islamic point, you caused an inserrection and used the Hindustan to break away from a Muslim country. This is Haram and this matter is with Allah.

Instead of showing how faithful you are to Hindustan by doing this irrelevant administrative act, you could had done this without the media hype.

We in Azad Kashmir have people who are married to Bangladeshi sisters and one of them is my friend. You people are different to them, they are very religious and good people. Masha'Allah!

It didn't take you long to invoke god. why don't you invoke the same god to punish all the soldiers who murdered their intellectuals in open for all to see and record it for posterity.

You have only 1 university in top 150 in ASIA and no university in top 500 around the world...And you are talking about Quality Education ...:lol::lol:
QS University Rankings: Asia 2015 | Top Universities
How many universities does Pakistan have in top 100 in Asia and top 500 around the world ?? Answer is None.. Pls don't forget that, Bangladesh had got its independence 24 years after Pakistan got and they have done far better so far than Pakistan..

How many paakistani university in that list?
LOL, Dude, he carefully picked the Number 150 Because, he know that you will ask him back the same question and if there are no Pakistani universities in that list then, it will be automatically a slap in his face.. So he picked his number with which he can prove that Pakistani universities are far more advanced than Bangladeshi ,where as the fact remains the same... For the same question he didn't answer how many Pakistani Universities are ranked among top 500 all over the world, because there are none.LOL clever guy..:rofl::rofl:

It didn't take you long to invoke god. why don't you invoke the same god to punish all the soldiers who murdered their intellectuals in open for all to see and record it for posterity.

Sarmila Bose your own citizen and away winning writer has busted your fukin propoganda with facts collected trough research.... The. Testimonies of the victims who survived or were among those "intellectuals" who were taken by Bangalis themselves ... Go read the book before spreading your baseless propoganda !

So many Bangladeshis on a Pakistani Defence Forum.

Why not severe your ties with the forum too?

That is why there isnt much strong Bangladeshis in PDF. Majority are fake and anti BD. Please request webmaster to close down BD section.

How many universities does Pakistan have in top 100 in Asia and top 500 around the world ?? Answer is None.. Pls don't forget that, Bangladesh had got its independence 24 years after Pakistan got and they have done far better so far than Pakistan..

How? Bangladeshi economy lags behind Pakistan. You cannot even create a tank, fighter aircraft, ballistic missile, a nuke, a satellite, etc. despite Bangladesh has not faced wars and crippling international sanctions for the past 44-years.

Bangladesh is so pathetic even 40-years after its independence that it could not even give refuge to the Rohingya people fleeing Burmese persecution. Pakistan on the other hand has hosted Millions of Afghan refugees... twice.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom