What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

It is not about your next generation..it is about the deteriorating relations between BD and Pakistan. You were one country just 40 years ago....I always reckon why religion could not keep BD and Pakistan united.
We both know its not relations between Pakistan and Bangladesh that are deteriorating, it is relations between Qatil Hasina and Pakistan.

Religion, especially Islam is quite a strong unifying force, but as Hazrat Ali (R.a) said Kuffar's rule can continue but unjust rule can not. And I strongly believe West Pakistan was unjust towards the E.Pakistan, there was a certain contempt towards their fellow countrymen in east, so this was bound to happen. I just wish it was done in a more peaceful manner.

My grandfather spent some time there at that university. But this is no great loss. I think we'll all see this and move on.

Please do. Next time we will hang her with her jamaati boyfriends also.
If anybody you people need to hang is your current PM Hasina who is nothing but a traitor acting at the behest of India what exactly does she plan on gaining other than appeasing our master Modi. She is hurting BD more.

why the jamaat isami of bangladesh is blamed in the support of pakistan? yes they were patriot to united pakistan ( east & west ) but when east and west divided in two countries,the patriotism of the people divided in their own countery.

They were patriot to united India also and against creation of Pakistan. Later Pakistan tried all types of manners to civilize them. We are also doing the same. But they are neither loyal to BD nor Pakistan state rather distinct form of Islam similar to IS in Syria and Iraq.

If anybody you people need to hang is your current PM Hasina who is nothing but a traitor acting at the behest of India what exactly does she plan on gaining other than appeasing our master Modi. She is hurting BD more.

Please mention one or two points she is doing on behest of India.

I'm not sure if DU ever had any significant ties with Pakistani universities but I would still condemn this move... Education should never be mixed with politics.

I'm not sure if DU ever had any significant ties with Pakistani universities but I would still condemn this move... Education should never be mixed with politics.

In BD you rule, the greater hate you can show against Pakistan and the largest amount of credit you can gather in support of BD independence.

I don't know what kind of relation DU even has with Pakistan but education shouldn't have been mixed with geopolitics especially a respected one such as Dhaka University.

In BD you rule, the greater hate you can show against Pakistan and the largest amount of credit you can gather in support of BD independence.
IKR? I distinctly heard my nearby nearby mosque say "Pakistan na Paapistan" during Jumma sermon quite a few times :P

3927f0abd69907b6236af04611e5343761897133e5578528e6d2ee421ddb048a.jpg

That's a wrong way we are heading towards... and honestly, by doing this, we are just ridiculing the history of our independence all by ourselves...

Could be election politics by AL as well. Diverting attention of the masses to emotional issues is an age old trick of politicians.

no its India politics, doesnt she remind you of another president named Ghani?

Funny country with funny people. still stuck in past.

Please mention one or two points she is doing on behest of India.

For starters all this barking against Pakistan. Your minister goes to India and says ISI is the biggest threat to India and Pakistan. What has ISI done against BD? Now your University out of nowhere decides to cut ties with Pakistan. Pakistan has long moved past 71. As for apology It was done during Musharraf time.

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

This is as much as you gona get and frankly i still fail to see what Sheikh Hasnia plans on getting out of it other than Indian appeasement.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom