What's new

Dhaka-Syria-Dhaka

amake eshob bolsen keno amar o bohut hindu dost ase. lekin amra kokhono hindu festival e part ni na. We become Muslims after saying the shahadah. true muslim never breaks it by taking part in pagan worship. its a one way street. Won't disrespect the Tawheed just to mix with hindus. Get this in your head
Dekhte jawa r part newa duita dui jinish bhai. Hindu program e gelei keu hindu hoye jay na. A muslim stays a muslim as long as he/she accepts the oneness of god/Allah and accepts prophet Mohammed(pbuh) as the last messenger of Allah.

Get this in your head.

E dekhi Jaite kate ashteo Kate. Kon dik e Jabo vai @Rain Man and @Ehtesham96

:hang3::hang3:
Rain Man da vs Ehtesham bhai last man standing match

Bring it on

Really, why do Muslims take holiday on that day, after all its not your festival. Confusing lot. Whatever, your wish
No one is unhappy if they get an additional holiday. We are quite lazy people.

Dekhte jawa r part newa duita dui jinish bhai. Hindu program e gelei keu hindu hoye jay na. A muslim stays a muslim as long as he/she accepts the oneness of god/Allah and accepts prophet Mohammed(pbuh) as the last messenger of Allah.

Get this in your head.
I don't understand. Your saying Saraswati Puja is like national holiday in Bangladesh for educational institutions. Muslims are what like over 90% of your population. So school shut for 8% hindus who should be the only ones taking holidays on that day. defies logic. tomra ekhon o hindu riwayat gulo charte paro na. what a shame.

I don't understand. Your saying Saraswati Puja is like national holiday in Bangladesh for educational institutions. Muslims are what like over 90% of your population. So school shut for 8% hindus who should be the only ones taking holidays on that day. defies logic. tomra ekhon o hindu riwayat gulo charte paro na. what a shame.
And 25th December is a holiday too. So is Easter Sunday, Maghi/Boddho purnima.

We like holidays. Keeps people happy too. Even Muslims are happy to get a day break. I don't think many Muslim(except some religious nuts like you, yeah we have them too) will want to turn those holidays into workdays.

Everything I wrote is fact, including the Muslim hospital thing, we had big debates on TV channels over this. In a secular country like India benefits on the basis of religion is prohibited, but she is doing exactly that. She can give benefits to poor, but irrespective of their religion, otherwise it creates religious divide. And the helmet issue, actually there are bikers' gangs in Topsia/Tiljala areas in Kolkata, Muslim chaps, who ride dangerously without helmet, police would do nothing, police know from where they are, sometimes they would just wear skull caps and cause nuisance, ask any muslim taxi driver who knows the roads, recently petrol pumps have been instructed to not give petrol to bikers without helmet, but these fellows have unofficial relaxation...she is going to any extent to secure her votes. Bikers are small issue, but what about other things...you want links? I am travelling now, but can give you links of newspapers later if you want. For now google for 'howrah school saraswati puja' or something similar..
Yeah, share the links here.
I would like to know what's happening over there. And I find many of your accusations hard to believe and I'd be sad if these accusations are true.

And 25th December is a holiday too. So is Easter Sunday, Maghi/Boddho purnima.
Bhalo. Muslims have no problems taking part in Christian festivals.They are our fellow monotheists. Muslim Christian brothers

And I don't know what the heck is boddo purnima(??)

And I don't know what the heck is boddo purnima(??)
A Buddhist festival
Bhalo. Muslims have no problems taking part in Christian festivals.They are our fellow monotheists. Muslim Christian brothers
That's hypocrisy. Taking part is Christian festival alright but Hindu festival is okay? Christians have a concept of holy trinity too. So, I guess that makes them polytheists too. Don't target one particular religion because of your hatred.

That's hypocrisy. Taking part is Christian festival alright but Hindu festival is okay? Christians have a concept of holy trinity too. So, I guess that makes them polytheists too. Don't target one particular religion because of your hatred.

Whats the big deal? Anyone can celebrate whichever festivals of whatever religions they want to....and avoid others. Or celebrate everything or avoid everything.

It is their free choice. How is it hatred?

Christians are not polytheists, the trinity are 3 representations of the same omnipresent force. At worst you can call some Christians as idolaters prima facie, but even then its impossible to know what lies in their heart.

holy trinity too.
Yes you reinforce my point, its trinity not tritheism. So no, Christians are not polytheists. And you are talking to someone whose maternal side is Catholic Christian. I openly attend Christmas and Easter gatherings of my maternal family, so what?

Are you by chance reading wahhabi websites a lot, saying things like Christians are "polytheists"? lol

Heh. Congrats people we have another dari in our midst and this time it's a W Bengali :v

O @Ehtesham96 bhai! do you guys not hold "gaye holud" during marriage? :lol: Or do you guys call marrige "biye" or "nikah"? :P What's your gals' favourite dress? Saree? Salwar-kamiz or Burqa? :D

Heh. Congrats people we have another dari in our midst and this time it's a W Bengali :v
LOL
do you guys not hold "gaye holud" during marriage? :lol:
Hain hoye, mainly done by brides, for "glowing skin" :)
For bridegrooms, negligible
Or do you guys call marrige "biye" or "nikah"
"Nikah" obviously.

Bengali Muslim marriage
dfsdfhsdhf.jpg

:D
What's your gals' favourite dress? Saree? Salwar-kamiz or Burqa? :D
Amader elakay borkha beshi prevalent. Teenage meyera salwar kamiz er sath e hijab porar trend follow kore. Saree khoob i kom dekha zay

woow this is why Allah gave u brain to think before what u do , he is lucky he still a live , we need to educate bengalis more about this hateful isis propaganda , isis doesnt follow islam

Christians are not polytheists, the trinity are 3 representations of the same omnipresent force.

So does Hindus, Muslims may not know, but all the gods and goddesses are manifestation of Parambrahma. End of the day it's one.

Yeah, share the links here.
I would like to know what's happening over there. And I find many of your accusations hard to believe and I'd be sad if these accusations are true.

Will do when free, only problem is that bengali media reports are not searchable in google. You can also notice that ethesham96 didn't deny anything other than raising just one point. What i wrote is known to all in WB. Good thing is that even muslims opposed Didi's 'muslim hospital' idea.

Whats the big deal? Anyone can celebrate whichever festivals of whatever religions they want to....and avoid others. Or celebrate everything or avoid everything.

It is their free choice. How is it hatred?

Christians are not polytheists, the trinity are 3 representations of the same omnipresent force. At worst you can call some Christians as idolaters prima facie, but even then its impossible to know what lies in their heart.
No big deal if he keeps it to himself. He can celebrate and not celebrate any festival he likes. But saying "we" Muslims should celebrate Christian festivals but not Hindu ones is not something I agree with.

Also, I'm really ignorant of religious things. I know Christians have something like holy trinity and sometimes they are not considered pure monotheist by some Muslims and Jewish. The word polytheist is the the wrong wrong word to use in that context. I ask for forgiveness to whomever I might've offended with my post.

Are you by chance reading wahhabi websites a lot, saying things like Christians are "polytheists"? lol
Far from it bhai. I'm rather an irreligious person. I thought not-monotheism(excluding atheism)=polytheism. Should've been more careful with my word choice.

Will do when free, only problem is that bengali media reports are not searchable in google. You can also notice that ethesham96 didn't deny anything other than raising just one point. What i wrote is known to all in WB. Good thing is that even muslims opposed Didi's 'muslim hospital' idea.
Muslim hospital is a fucking hilarious idea. Hospital is hospital.

Back
Top Bottom