What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

Bonds are one of many indicators..everyone knew they will mess it up firther.. the objective was something else... read my sentence. It was to break the ice between pakistan and IMF.. Pakistan got its payment restored on August 28th..and right after that you see long march season. Coincidence?
lol every indication shows after no confidence movement our economy is near default because of pdm and their handlers stop leaving in lala land already.

That's the most difficult thing to do tbh.

Aeronautical Engineer he wants to become, and yeah, I know it wasn't the best decision. He is a bright student Alhamdolillah. Have always remained in top 3. So yeah, world is open for him in shaa Allah and anyway, we have access to government funded education too.

Now I think how emotional that decision was to send him to a cadet college!
Would you rather have him work in a thankless dead end and project in Pakistan or shine a light for him on a path that might lead him to places like Space X or NASA or Dassault?

There are plenty of Pakistanis who are more attuned to the culture and belong in the system - but the key aspect is that right now with the political situation unless they get a cultural change as well it won’t go very far

Bonds are one of many indicators..everyone knew they will mess it up firther.. the objective was something else... read my sentence. It was to break the ice between pakistan and IMF.. Pakistan got its payment restored on August 28th..and right after that you see long march season. Coincidence?

Meanwhile someone was betting of taking dollar below 200. Now he is in silent mode. Go figure out.

I think no poltician will now get the level of respect the 12th graders will get from public.

This will not change.. Instead of asking for an investigation into the allegations of Imran Khan.. DG ISPR instead asked the government to take action against Imran Khan for accusing an army officer of the murder attack.
DGISPR the gardar the killer is Condemning imran but forgetting his and other idiot dg ISI press conference.

تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو

‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے

‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !
Hats off to the son of bit*h neutrals you have earned your respect from the nation.
You are neutrals yet ISI is kidnapping, arresting, torturing and assassinating our nationals. How low you are going to sink as making dirty videos was not in your job description? This nation salutes you and be proud of yourself for wining the medal of shifty neutrals of the decade.

More horse shit from ISPR... the verbal diarrhea of the Mir Jafar GHQ

Just read your mind ramblings and tell me if it offers any explanation.. zero
I have mentioned before rhat many outsider powers have jumped in this now.
This is a 5th generation war and our traitor generals are the victims?
Even nation have start calling out by the names instead of bending over backward to polish their shoes. Damage is done to this army sooner they open their eyes will be better for them otherwise it will not be a romantic happy ending with ludo's.

It's official its army vs IK.

He says **** army has accountability system? does he even knows the spelling of the word let alone the meaning. His promotion to three star is a fine eg what is all wrong now with GHQ and the army itself.
Nope it’s officially army vs awaam now.
Awaam started protesting infront of army cantonments. PTI never asked them to do so.

These East India Company executives are professional crooks and can beat Sicilian mafia hands down
Easy india company and sicilian mafia share same goals.

Due to the extremely low number of participants, PTI's long march was a flop show. Despite all the lies of regime change operation, slandering, bad-mouthing of the PTI junkies including the highest one - the liar IK - PTI goons were not able to convince masses. In fact, all it did was to expose the real ugly face of that idiot IK and his junkies to the masses. So, only a few thousand people were attending this teddy long march just for the sake of hulla gullah.

However, this manhoos long march launched by a really manhoos idiot Ik has taken the lives of many innocent peoples. Those families who have lost their loved ones will never have not the same life again meaning this manhoos long march by a lanati will have its manhoos shadow on their lives forever.

Given the failure of the teddy long march, Imran Khan and his gang of idiots were in search of something that could help them having a face-saving exit. Being a charsi, IK did not have required stemina. He would come to the gathering in the afternoon, stay there for a few hours, and then leave for a peaceful (and enjoyable) night as if other participants are his lap dogs who would remain there abandoned but ordered by a charsi. Even those who initially showed up took no time in deciding to leave it for ever while cursing IK and junkies company of idiots. In fact, PTI was desperately waiting for some event that could give them an excuse to get out of this disgrace and embarrassment (even though most of these PTI junkies are shameless dudes). Further, the way PTI is trying to exploit this firing incident to cash it politically raises serious questions on this so-called assassination attempt on IK.

Therefore, one cannot really rule out the possibility of yesterday's attack being a topi-drama staged by someone from within the PTI leadership. The fact that PTI has established itself as an icon of lies and falsehood. With all the probability, PTI junkies will keep spreading falsehood day and night in an attempt to exploit this attack. Given the evil nature of these scumbags who love to live in lies, deception, and falsehood, PTI leaders might have tempted to not only find a face-saving in this failed long march but also turn the tables on their opponents by spreading large scale falsehood in the wake of this topi-drama attack on a bad-mouthed idiot,i.e. Imran Khan.
Imran khan called an attack on him self exactly the same way army called the APS attacks on themselves.

tsunami my ***! With each passing day PTI support on the ground is dwindling. 25th May IK said i will come back after 6 days, took 6 months to organize a shitshow called "haqeeqi azaadi march" nobody came out. After 6 day the "incident" happens and the already failed march is cancelled.

What else IK has left, Asad Umar has yesterday tried with call for violence, failed. Nobody wants to get killed for a liar and a hypocrite.
You are funny kid!

The best action would be to arrest Imran khan and try him under article 6.

Let us all see what happens after that. Either the man was born in the wrong country so he will go back to Allah, or Allah will put courage in the hearts of Pakistanis and they will fight back like all other nations have done in the history.
Not going to happen Allah only helps the Brave. It's better to leave this shit hole i will suggest same for Imran khan poor guy will die or end up in jail and people will forget him just like BB.

This idiotic press conference goes to show that the rot is institutional. It would be rather naive to think that the sepoys that didn't break the discipline and chain of command when their colonial masters British officers were ordering them to massacre their fellow countrymen will be willing to break it now, especially so when their Belgium Farm houses and DHA plots as well as other luxuries are at stake.

Anti IK stance of Army won't go away after Mir Bajwa's departure.

Last edited:
If you have any doubt about PA's true motives, this should clear up your doubts first and for all.
Basically they have asked government, i .e. Crime Minister and Rana Killer, to take action against IK who has give the name of Maj General.
Thus, it is clear that for them survival and taking care of their own benefits is more important than Pakistan, Pakistani people, justice and rule of law.
No wonder what had happened in 75 years, all goes directly to these self conscious and self interests protecting creeps.
Pakistanis should wake up and throw away the excuses we love Pak Army. The lower grades and non -commissioned may be there to protect Pakistan, but these generals definitely are not interesteed in Pak. In any other army they would have been Court Martal long time ago. There is so much evidence against Bajwa for breaking the constitution and his military oath.
But problem is that Pakistani judiciary is full of "Namards" they are incapable to provide justice to Pakistanis and reign in these constitution violaters.

Due to the extremely low number of participants, PTI's long march was a flop show. Despite all the lies of regime change operation, slandering, bad-mouthing of the PTI junkies including the highest one - the liar IK - PTI goons were not able to convince masses. In fact, all it did was to expose the real ugly face of that idiot IK and his junkies to the masses. So, only a few thousand people were attending this teddy long march just for the sake of hulla gullah.

However, this manhoos long march launched by a really manhoos idiot Ik has taken the lives of many innocent peoples. Those families who have lost their loved ones will never have not the same life again meaning this manhoos long march by a lanati will have its manhoos shadow on their lives forever.

Given the failure of the teddy long march, Imran Khan and his gang of idiots were in search of something that could help them having a face-saving exit. Being a charsi, IK did not have required stemina. He would come to the gathering in the afternoon, stay there for a few hours, and then leave for a peaceful (and enjoyable) night as if other participants are his lap dogs who would remain there abandoned but ordered by a charsi. Even those who initially showed up took no time in deciding to leave it for ever while cursing IK and junkies company of idiots. In fact, PTI was desperately waiting for some event that could give them an excuse to get out of this disgrace and embarrassment (even though most of these PTI junkies are shameless dudes). Further, the way PTI is trying to exploit this firing incident to cash it politically raises serious questions on this so-called assassination attempt on IK.

Therefore, one cannot really rule out the possibility of yesterday's attack being a topi-drama staged by someone from within the PTI leadership. The fact that PTI has established itself as an icon of lies and falsehood. With all the probability, PTI junkies will keep spreading falsehood day and night in an attempt to exploit this attack. Given the evil nature of these scumbags who love to live in lies, deception, and falsehood, PTI leaders might have tempted to not only find a face-saving in this failed long march but also turn the tables on their opponents by spreading large scale falsehood in the wake of this topi-drama attack on a bad-mouthed idiot,i.e. Imran Khan.
Not satisfied with the absolute thumping for vacant seats and by elections and PTI smashing the whole PDM set up you resort to defame. If he is that much of a non entity in your eyes why do they want to kill him. Why is 1 man causing so much anguish to pmnl, ppp, fazlu and the whole army.

Answer: the people of Pakistan

Hold the elections if you dare, and see how your bullsh1t posts are exposed

tsunami my ***! With each passing day PTI support on the ground is dwindling. 25th May IK said i will come back after 6 days, took 6 months to organize a shitshow called "haqeeqi azaadi march" nobody came out. After 6 day the "incident" happens and the already failed march is cancelled.

What else IK has left, Asad Umar has yesterday tried with call for violence, failed. Nobody wants to get killed for a liar and a hypocrite.
Hold the elections and end this drama...you have no balls

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom