What's new

DGISPR's press release on Imran Khan's address (Nov 04, 2022)تم قاتلانہ حملہ برداشت کرو ‏ہم اپنی توہین برداشت نہیں کریں گے ‏آرڈر سن لیا غلامو !

Unfortunately - in the calculus of the system you are irrelevant along with any other 10000 that may join you and your son.
I have realized this, but I am surprised that what took me 40 years to understand, the young generation is learning quickly.

I know many Pakistani boys of his age, for them, Pakistan has become irrelevant.

This. IK must present his evidence upon which he is basing such grave accusations. Expecting anyone to resign on the basis of a mere accusation is unfair and a violation of due process.

Its unlikely he can bring his evidence especially if its off the record from people he knows/trusts that work for various agencies. They will not come forward to put themselves in the firing line. You never can find a smoking gun if a state institution is involved.

A friend of mine gave me a great epiphany when he told me how angry it made him that he had to leave Pakistan to find a better opportunity because the system wouldn’t let him thrive unless he submitted.

It is just so that the system actually weeded us out - it is designed that way. So I was never “Pakistani” in my mind in the first place so the system forced me to leave or resign myself to conforming - I was lucky enough to escape and therefore came to where my mindset fits.

This.

Everyone comes to this stage sooner or later.

Its unlikely he can bring his evidence especially if its off the record from people he knows/trusts that work for various agencies. They will not come forward to put themselves in the firing line. You never can find a smoking gun if a state institution is involved.

Then he never should have claimed he has evidence. Hearsay is not admissible.

In a way, I was never Pakistani to let the Pakistani system accept me - perhaps you should preach the same to your son.
That's the most difficult thing to do tbh.

Plenty of places for him to learn how to fly and fight in much better training and equipment along with belonging
Aeronautical Engineer he wants to become, and yeah, I know it wasn't the best decision. He is a bright student Alhamdolillah. Have always remained in top 3. So yeah, world is open for him in shaa Allah and anyway, we have access to government funded education too.

Now I think how emotional that decision was to send him to a cadet college!

Lol what kind of shit did you smoke. He won 7 seats very recently all together in by elections 29 seats out of 34..

PDM kept winning seats for the entirety of the pti tenure.

Lol what kind of shit did you smoke. He won 7 seats very recently all together in by elections 29 seats out of 34..
They are living in a delusion created by the likes of Gharida Farooqi and others.

Jesus - these guys have lost the script. This is why they say let soldiers be soldiers. Not PR men, media men, business men, policy men, any other men than just plain old soldiers. Lets say even if there is some modicum of truth to this, WHY oh WHY put this out there now, and why in God's name would you ask the people who are accused of potentially masterminding the potential assassination of the most popular leader, to hold people complaining accountable. Pure madness. This DG ISPR is doing a horrendous job.

I’ve always maintained my position for the army to stay quiet and not say a word. But nope, these clowns got to go out talking. If one is sued, the first thing a good lawyer tells his client is to maintain silence.

"آئی ایس پی آر کے مطابق مفاد پرست عناصر کی جانب سے پاک فوج پر بنیاد الزامات فوج کے رینک اینڈ فائل کی عزت، تقدس اور وقار کو داغدار کیا جا رہا ہے ، جس کا ہر صورت دفاع کیا جائے گا۔ ادارے کے افسران یا الکاروں پر لگائے گئے بے بنیاد الزامات انتہائی افسوسناک اور پرزور مذمت ہیں۔ کسی کو بھی ادارے یا اس کے سپاہیوں کی توہین کی اجازت نہیں دی جائے گی۔

پاک فوج نے وفاقی حکومت سے درخواست کی ہے کہ وہ اس معاملے کی تحقیقات کرے اور بغیر کسی ثبوت کے ادارے اور اس کے ذمہ داران کے خلاف ہتک امیز اور جھوٹے الزامات کے ذمہ داروں کے خلاف قانونی کارروائی کا آغاز کرے"۔

AstaghfirULLAH, NauzuBILLAH yeh koi Paighambar hain Kya ?

BC har kuttey billey ki Shan, Izzat, aur Taqaddus hai except the common people.

The bigger the Harami, the higher his claim to sanctity.

your first point losses all its weight and your argument failed. just look at Pakistan international bonds first
Bonds are one of many indicators..everyone knew they will mess it up firther.. the objective was something else... read my sentence. It was to break the ice between pakistan and IMF.. Pakistan got its payment restored on August 28th..and right after that you see long march season. Coincidence?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom